taultunleashed logoEQ2 Mod Posistion Contest : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EQ2 Mod Posistion Contest : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: December 8th, 2004, 2:52 am

tault_nosaj969
tault_nosaj969's Reps:
First off hello all, my name is Nosaj969 (at least on this board that is what it is) and as you can see this is my first day to the site and this is my first post. I read the write up offering the moderator position for the Everquest 2 section of this site and I thought to myself ‘Hum, that could be fun.’ So I figured that I would check out who all has applied for the position. To my surprise the amount of applications is rather low and a few of those are well let’s just say ‘not very good’ and leave it at that. So I figured what would it hurt to through my name into the ring.

Now onto why I would be a good moderator for the Everquest 2 section. I started playing EQ2 about a week ago and think that the game is great. The graphics are compelling, the quest system makes you want to complete more, the game play is simple but captivating, and at my early level I don’t feel that I have to rush to be level 50 to experience the best part of the game like in the first Everquest. I played EQL for around 3 years off and on and with only one week of EQ2 I am having more fun than I did with all of EQL. I frequent many different EQ2 sites and read their guides, quest write-ups, and forums so I would be able to bring that knowledge to this board to help people that might have questions. I have been a member of an EQL macro site for around a year and have written some nice macros that I used when I played. Some where originals others were modification of other users code. If the admin of this site would like to see some of my work just message me and I will send you some code. I don’t use foul language on message boards. I don’t see the point. There are plenty of other ways to insult someone or get your message across without having to swear.

To sum up all the rambling I have just done:

I am knowledgeable, smart, friendly, passionate about this subject, and dog gone it people like me… No wait that is my morning peep talk. Anyways I think I would make an outstanding addition the to group here at Tault.com.

Thank you,
Nosaj969

Posted: December 10th, 2004, 6:07 am

tault_unholeone
tault_unholeone's Reps:
lol you like my bootleg hack

Posted: December 13th, 2004, 10:38 am

tault_secga
tault_secga's Reps:
I wouldnt mind helping you out running this section of the forums I know how difficult it can be. I'm creator of the largest Graal Online hacking site called gr44l. Got good knowledge of scripting macros in VB and making trainers.

Havent been on the forums long but I have experience if you need a hand with anything. I play EQ2 now more than Graal got 2 level 30 chars but anyway just send a pm if your interested.

Thanks

Posted: December 13th, 2004, 12:24 pm

tault_doggzj
tault_doggzj's Reps:
This thread went over my head for the past few weeks.

I feel I could hold this position well. Not only am I avid into MMOs and EQ2, but I have been very active in these forums. Everyone else seems to have written a book, but I'll keep this short.

I know what's going on in game, so when something is posted here, I can always rank it's importance. I check tault more then once a day, and always add anything I can to help members.

That why you should vote doggzj 4 mod.

Posted: January 21st, 2005, 4:58 am

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
XENIOTH 4 TEH WIN!!!!!!1111!11!

:)

Posted: January 21st, 2005, 11:30 am

tault_siggie
tault_siggie's Reps:
I realize this is my first post, and the irony that you're looking for an avid poster, but give me a chance, I have much to offer.

I feel I would be a great contribution as a moderator, as I chat on forums all day... I work tech support for an ISP fulltime, so forums and surfing the web is pretty much my best friend. I could moderate for atleast 8 hours a day.
I currently do moderate local music forums, and think the basic expirience and wisdom would be of assistance.
I am fully compatible with PHP, HTML, JAVA and FLASH if you need some help with the website, (damn i sound like a robot.. haha) so ignore the fact that this is my first post, and give it a chance.

see you 'round.

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 4:31 am

tault_vladteppes
tault_vladteppes's Reps:
I wouldn't mind Applying. Although, I just joined yesterday, I have posted quite a few replies/additional exploit options for the EQ2 section, and I would most definitely be willing to take the time out to help moderate the forum as best as possible and contribute any newly learned strategies and exploits I gain upon my further conquests in the shattered lands. I'm pretty laid back, so I don't come down hard on anyone that rarely slips up on CoC; however, repeat offenders I will typically conferr with fellow moderators on the best course of action, but I am fully confident in making the right choice on my own if I do not have any moderator-oriented peers to discuss the situation with.

I, unfortunately, have no program experience, but learn quite rapidly if I were to be exposed to the material, and I tend to seek out every secret of the game; if that is humanly possible. I would also be willing to contribute portions of strategy guides to certain areas, including mob diagnostics, class traits, strengths/weeknesses, etc. I am currently playing 6 characters, so I can grasp quite a bit of the concept of character developement.

In final summation, I suppose I would make a sufficient moderator since I would like to impose a "market watch" section (although I can only do this for my server, Toxxulia), and perhaps expand other viable options available to members.

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 4:31 am

tault_vladteppes
tault_vladteppes's Reps:
I wouldn't mind Applying. Although, I just joined yesterday, I have posted quite a few replies/additional exploit options for the EQ2 section, and I would most definitely be willing to take the time out to help moderate the forum as best as possible and contribute any newly learned strategies and exploits I gain upon my further conquests in the shattered lands. I'm pretty laid back, so I don't come down hard on anyone that rarely slips up on CoC; however, repeat offenders I will typically conferr with fellow moderators on the best course of action, but I am fully confident in making the right choice on my own if I do not have any moderator-oriented peers to discuss the situation with.

I, unfortunately, have no program experience, but learn quite rapidly if I were to be exposed to the material, and I tend to seek out every secret of the game; if that is humanly possible. I would also be willing to contribute portions of strategy guides to certain areas, including mob diagnostics, class traits, strengths/weeknesses, etc. I am currently playing 6 characters, so I can grasp quite a bit of the concept of character developement.

In final summation, I suppose I would make a sufficient moderator since I would like to impose a "market watch" section (although I can only do this for my server, Toxxulia), and perhaps expand other viable options available to members.

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 2:36 pm

tault_o0ofoulo0o
tault_o0ofoulo0o's Reps:
As you can see over the last week since I joined I have been very active, I browse these forums during school for two hours, then after school. I play on EQ2's test server so I can help keep the news upto date with all the newest patches that will come to the main servers soon. I have plenty of time to check for authenticity of exploits posted. I vow if you make me a mod I will put in as much effort as is requested, I am flexible and can help monitor the boards and keep them friendly and upto date.

Thank you for your time,
Foul

Posted: February 27th, 2005, 5:39 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
*raises a Hand*

In case you are still looking for a mod... ;)

Posted: May 16th, 2005, 7:44 am

tault_soron
tault_soron's Reps:
i can help but only with everquest2 cause it is the only mmorpg that i play so far

Posted: May 18th, 2005, 7:49 am

tault_nightstrike131
tault_nightstrike131's Reps:
Well first off I like to get to know everybody I meet. I am friendly and caring to everybody. I am a webdesigner and have worked as a mod for more than 20 websites. I would be a good choice because I know almost every aspect of Everquest II, and have played on it since it has been out. I see a lack of mods on this forum and would love to help.

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 1:50 pm

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
I play EQ 24/7 Either with me at the keyboard or with the use of macro's. I have 4 accounts with 3 lvl 50's, and 6 more lvl 50 crafters. I play all lvls of the game. Member of one of the End Game Raiding guilds. So i see a lot content and exploits some never get a chance to see. But also tend to play lower lvl toons at same time allowing me to continue discovering things i missed before.

I unfotunately have not had the time to sit down and write any scripts for EQ2, but have spent a lot of time testing and helping to fix the ones currently being worked on. I used to work product development for an online advertising company, which gave me quite a bit of scripting knowledge. But more importantly taught me how to debug scripts.

I run Xunleashed.. err Taultunleashed now.. on 3 computers.. And i always have the board up wether i'm playing or at work. And if i'm at school or on the road i'm usually browsing from my blackberry. Yea i'm a techno geek. If i could hardwire the net into my brain i would in a sec. i wouldn't even think about it.

So who knows if i'm any better or any worse then anyone else here who wants to mod. But i'm always connected and i'd love to help out

Posted: July 3rd, 2005, 2:46 pm

kramerdk
kramerdk's Reps:
Glad to see someone who is an orginal X member apply. I too wold like to help be a mod.

There are many users who have many reasons for being mods, Alsf is a great possible mod for FFXI.

While, I don't play as much as Taz, thats a little excessive, I do play a considerable bit while not in school or working. I do spend alot of time on the boards.

The idea of a mod is a great idea. There is a lot of material that needs to be viewed and dealt w/ in terms of approving the material that gets posted, and dealing w/ the trolls.

Anyway, just throwing my name into the ever growing hat. :)

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 11:42 am

cyberlord
cyberlord's Reps:
Delete this post
Greetings. I see this was posted a while ago, but if you are still accepting applicants, I'd like to apply. I'm an extremely active person, both on forums and in EQ2. Although my main character is only level 45, I have spent lots of time researching exploits, and developing my own bots and macros. I have also had experience in many mod spots before, on forums ranging from the small to the huge. I am very helpful, and know how to put my knowledge to good use.

I know that my post count doesn't speak well for me, but I've been browsing here for some time, but never registered or posted. However, I intend to change that, and increase my post count though meaningful contributions.

Thanks for considering me.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online