taultunleashed logoExhumed crafting bot detectable? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Exhumed crafting bot detectable? : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: July 20th, 2008, 11:50 am

uk69player

Total Posts: 9
uk69player's Reps: 0
Hi there ive never posted on these boards before but my account was suspended today currently with no reason given. I had been crafting manually at the time when i dinged 50 i went outside the crafting zone to put some stuff in the bank and the game crashed. When i tried logging back in it said my account was suspended ???. I have not been causing any trouble ingame or anything to deserve a suspension the only thing i have done is run exhumed crafter for about an hour yesterday. I have checked my chat logs though and i did not recieve any tells or local chat during its use so i dont think it was reported for non resposiveness of my toon. I have recieved no information on why i have been suspended as of this moment which i also find a bit odd.
Has anyone any idea if this is now detectable? I do find it a bit strange that i have had no gm contact or email to explain things.

Posted: July 20th, 2008, 2:54 pm

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
I level 4 artisan to level 80 and never had any problem running my bot. I also run my bot a lot during the night with 3 accounts and again never had any problem. You need to use common sense, I never use my bot to farm name or specific loot. I always put myself in non crowdy area.

If your account was suspended and you didnt get any tell from a GM or an email from SoE I would suggest that you call SoE support or customer service and ask why. I have been on this board for over 3 years and never heard of anyone getting ban using exhume or XU.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: July 21st, 2008, 7:17 am

uk69player

Total Posts: 9
uk69player's Reps: 0
I am trying to get in touch with sony atm. And i do find it very strange i have used the exhumed crafter 1.1 before and never had any trouble.
And if i have been suspended for using it then i find it most odd as checking my log file has revealed i have recieved no tells or says during my time afk crafting. I just wanted to know if i should be prepared for the worst. I do not craft in busy areas either or tell anyone that i use this program. The trouble is i cant think of anything else i may be in trouble for i dont use the hunter bot or any of the exploits that have been printed in this website and i have not insulted or abused anyone ingame. Hopefully i should find out for sure when someone finally gets in touch with me from sony. Surely there should have been some sort of contact before suspending me i was at the keyboard for about 3hrs manually crafting when i was booted out. Sorry about the spelling/grammer by the way im not used to forum posting. If i have been reported for afking what is the best defence to make sure i dont get a full ban hehehehehe any tips welcome.

Posted: September 12th, 2008, 9:32 am

tault_eq_muse

Total Posts: 100
tault_eq_muse's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
They 'should' tell you what the ban is for.

If they say it was automated crafting, tell them you watch a DVD while tapping reaction buttons, and didn't hear the 'pop' sound of a /tell (I wouldn't mention checking your log, start out by playing dumb).

Posted: March 11th, 2009, 9:07 pm

demoness13

Total Posts: 37
demoness13's Reps: 3
Did you ever find out why they suspeneded you? this is my biggest fear :/

Posted: March 23rd, 2009, 2:41 pm

dokt0r

Total Posts: 7
dokt0r's Reps: 3
Tault_eq_muse (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
They 'should' tell you what the ban is for.

If they say it was automated crafting, tell them you watch a DVD while tapping reaction buttons, and didn't hear the 'pop' sound of a /tell (I wouldn't mention checking your log, start out by playing dumb).
Tell em you don't know how to check your log too if they ask. I've never heard of anyone being banned for it as well. I use my crafting bot hours on end with no issue and have for a long time

Posted: August 2nd, 2009, 1:07 am

frank00
frank00's Reps:
I bet he got banned for calling someone a name.

Posted: October 5th, 2009, 11:21 am

grufftech

Total Posts: 4
grufftech's Reps: 1
or he did something like left it farming/crafting 24/7 for 4-5 days, lol.

Posted: October 5th, 2009, 5:10 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea its not detectable. EQ2 has no form of detection as it stands currently to detect something like that.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online