taultunleashed logoI want to see the economy crash and burn : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 20 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

I want to see the economy crash and burn : EverQuest 2 General Discussions - Page 2

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 4:11 pm

tault_bozboorer
tault_bozboorer's Reps:
Apologize for using the wrong word - I should've recommended a lock to the discussion board - not a ban...

I'm not getting excited about anything...just want to ensure that people know what they are talking about. Besides, I think he's stopped posting altogether....

Posted: June 3rd, 2005, 7:55 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
heh Naz- every time I read one of his posts, I feel like Im going to pass out from lack of oxygen by the time I get to the end... take a breath, dude!

Posted: June 8th, 2005, 9:03 am

tault_marshalll
tault_marshalll's Reps:
Ok, look, I'm not begging, I'm not saying anything about anyone giving me money, so just let it go. As for discoduck, all I'm saying is that if he didn't have the money that he has now, then he would be worrying about money like most people in the game keep complaining about. As for my characters and my money situation I'm not hurting for money. I have a house in West Freeport, baby dragon, little bone doggie( can't remember name), bed, pictures, rugs, tables, bookshelves, etc... Bought my friend a horse, stuff like that. But I'm not claiming to be the richest player on my server. I've worked myself to death adventuring and crafting trying to make myself better on the game. I have never once asked anyone for any kind of coin, but I have earned coin for grouping with people, helping people get their soul shards back, stuff like that and I don't think that's begging and that's that.
As for my typing skills, no I'm not the best typer, nor do I have the patience or the memory to remember where all these little punctuations go. I just figured that people can see where they should be would just overlook it, but if I have to, I hope this post is easier on your eyes and brain.
Anyway, if there is any other thing you wish to say please ask me first before posting it for everybody to see and then seeing that you're an idiot for saying things before you know what is true. And that's that.
Now for my last little whim, I'm sorry if my humor did not come through these forums right. I was meaning discoduck to share as in people would say "share the wealth". You know, a joke?
Anyway, I'm sorry for any inconvenience.
Sincerely, Marshalll
P.S. Sorry haven't been on in awhile, been busy working.

Posted: June 8th, 2005, 6:11 pm

tault_bozboorer
tault_bozboorer's Reps:
I've found Jesus - have you?

Just kidding Marshall - no harm done - besides it's a freakin board.

And damn you for having RL responsibilities. If you don't make a post at least once a day - I'm recommending a ban...

~Boz

Posted: June 10th, 2005, 9:59 am

tault_marshalll
tault_marshalll's Reps:
lol

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online