taultunleashed logoImportant tip for Crafting and gathering skillup : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

Important tip for Crafting and gathering skillup : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: November 19th, 2004, 3:43 am

asynja
asynja's Reps:
In RunnyEye I have a Troll in Commonlands that realised together with the rest of the server that his gathering skills sucked and wasnt usuable in the commonlands. In order to get these skills he with the rest of the server headed back to the City grounds. Now the whole server is crazed running around and competing for the little stuff there is to be found there.

Anyhow I got tired of it and started a new character in the Toxulia server that is only a few days old.

Tip 1:
On refugee Island stay until you get your gathering skills up to lvl 35 (Max possible since you cant get over lvl 7) Meanwhile skilling up get exp
THey will hoard up and you will receive them when you done the citisenship task in the citys. I got over lvl 8 when I done my task

Hardly anyone gathers in the Refugee Island so it takes just some hours to skill up. Only thing I didnt find was traps

Tip 2:
If you gather raw roots you can use areated mineral water and candles to produce Chloro oil. Component cost is 12 cp and you sell each oil for 8. However if you get them to pristine you will have 4 oils per root giving you a profit of 20 cp. Good way to make some cash when you are leveling your artisan

Addition:
This seems to work with anything that regards refining standard roots

Posted: November 27th, 2004, 8:57 am

discoduck
discoduck's Reps:
seems like most of you are evil, but if your good, and sick to death of raceing around Oakmyst just to get ninja'ed, head to Freeport- the Graveyard is > than Oakmyst by an order of magnitued. Especialy for those god damned traps/dens.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online