newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Introducing myself : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 6:56 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
Hello everybody!

I think it is time to introduce myself a little bit.

I'm born in 1967 and i'm a german so sorry for my bad english. ;)

I played EQ1 since... oh... since Kunark came out and i used EQEmu, Xylobot, Sins, ShowEQ, MySEQ, XUnleashed and of course the unbeatable Macroquest in this time.

I have only very basic programming knowledge but enough to write some simple Macros since they use a very basic language too. And also enough to rewrite code (make simple/minor changes) in other languages. ;)

Last project i started (but not finished since i started playing EQ 2in early beta) was rewriting parts of Macroquest to make it work on localized servers.

Btw. when you wan't to send / commands (e.g. /afk) on localized EQ2 servers (exept the british one) it's not enough to use
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Send("/afk")
, you need to use
(!empty($user->lang['CODE'])) ? $user->lang['CODE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'CODE'))):
Send("{ENTER}")
Send("/afk")
instead since the / isn't automatically activating the chat window on localized servers.

I'm very cautious with what i write on forums like this since i know that most of the ppl. here are pure leecher and one or two could even work for SoE, that's what the time teached me. ;)
E.g. someone was asking here for informations about how to write a bot in EQ2 and i gave some basic informations about how to do this but no complete bot macro.
And i consider myself more like a leecher too since i really have only basic knowledges and can't contribute a lot to the community.

I only write macros because i love to figure out things, as soon as they work as intended i'm looking for something else to do. E.g.: in EQ1 it was possible to make plats with producing class 6 wood point arrows for some time. After figuring this out i wrote a little Xylobot Script which produced up to 450pp/hr. and later after discovering Macroquest i wrote a nice macro which produces up to 1,2k pp/hr. and after everything was working i got bored and switched to another project which was writing a smart druid bot. ;)

What i hope to find here? Other people with some knowledge to talk together and help each other. :)

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 8:53 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
What i hope to find here? Other people with some knowledge to talk together and help each other.
and that is EXACTLY why i am here. :wink:
I really don't enjoy cheating in MMORPGs, it quickly ruins the fun. What i do enjoy is finding/creating bots/macros/exploits. I too am not the best programmer but i do manage to get by creating some basic VB bots. My best trait is analysing and using packet filters to create my 'cheats'.
Anyway welcome to our community, i hope you enjoy your stay and although this place is pretty packed with leechers (Is there such a place without them?) there are some of us here who find the time to sit and chat. :D

Posted: November 29th, 2004, 10:36 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
nazeroth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
My best trait is analysing and using packet filters to create my 'cheats'.

What a pitty that EQ2 don't send all zone informations after entering like EQ1, no SEQ for us. :cry:

Posted: November 30th, 2004, 6:35 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
They don't? I haven't actually had a chance to take a look at EQ2 yet. Thats a damn pity. I'm sure there are many other nifty things to do though. :D

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online