taultunleashed logoLeveling in EQ2 : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

Leveling in EQ2 : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: June 19th, 2007, 4:33 am
 
tault_bobbylve
tault_bobbylve's Reps:
User avatar
I have been gone for couple of years from EQ2. Upon my arrival I notice tons of changes in the game. I am one that likes to study the mechanics of the game and then apply that to my gaming experiance of the mmorpg game.

In the begining when eq2 was launched I was able to level fast if it was questing HQ'a Hallmarks etc, or just random killings.

1) Since I been back I am tryign to figure out if that has changed?

2) Surfing your forums I can't find current info on adventure leveling. Just to compare it with your world of warcraft forum. In that forum you have sections that players have it so updated with the current leveling guides from 0-70 if it be horde or alliance. Here I dont see anything from qenos 0-70 or freeport 0-70. Is there something of that nature here that is up to date?

Any thougths be much appreciated. Many Thanks


Reply with quote
Posted: June 19th, 2007, 6:54 am
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30068
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
Well start posting new info in the discussions area ect ect :) More conversations and more stuff stuff posted by you means more stuff shared by others.


Reply with quote
Posted: June 19th, 2007, 11:41 am
 
tault_bobbylve
tault_bobbylve's Reps:
User avatar
What i mean is something like this

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/ab ... uide_.html

also in this other link u have so much refering to how you get lots of gold and power leveling but i dont see any current information regarding any of this for everquest 2.

I was wondering if its because not many people are playing everquest 2. Thats a shame since everquest 2 is a wonderful game.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/fo ... uides.html


But Im looking to see if you have things for everquest that resembles to the above links.


Reply with quote
Posted: June 19th, 2007, 11:57 am
 
apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
User avatar
Let me ask you this - Do you want to level quickly to 70 or do you want to be able to see all the content before getting to 70?

It's an important question because there are indeed people playing at the low levels but not many, and it's dependent on what you want to get to in the game.


Reply with quote
Posted: June 19th, 2007, 2:08 pm
 
tault_bobbylve
tault_bobbylve's Reps:
User avatar
apoc69 wrote:
Let me ask you this - Do you want to level quickly to 70 or do you want to be able to see all the content before getting to 70?

It's an important question because there are indeed people playing at the low levels but not many, and it's dependent on what you want to get to in the game.


Your question has no water towards the question I asked.


Reply with quote
Posted: June 19th, 2007, 2:41 pm
 
apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
User avatar
Tault_bobbylve wrote:
apoc69 wrote:
Let me ask you this - Do you want to level quickly to 70 or do you want to be able to see all the content before getting to 70?

It's an important question because there are indeed people playing at the low levels but not many, and it's dependent on what you want to get to in the game.


Your question has no water towards the question I asked.


Your links to the WoW thread have dead links to it, so if I wanted to find out what you where trying to show, I can't. I asked a legitimate question because I could have pointed out leveling information for EQ2. However, the problem with leveling too quickly in EQ2 means bypassing a massive amount of content.

So good luck.


Reply with quote
Posted: June 20th, 2007, 5:53 am
 
tault_bobbylve
tault_bobbylve's Reps:
User avatar
apoc69 wrote:
Tault_bobbylve wrote:
apoc69 wrote:
Let me ask you this - Do you want to level quickly to 70 or do you want to be able to see all the content before getting to 70?

It's an important question because there are indeed people playing at the low levels but not many, and it's dependent on what you want to get to in the game.


Your question has no water towards the question I asked.


Your links to the WoW thread have dead links to it, so if I wanted to find out what you where trying to show, I can't. I asked a legitimate question because I could have pointed out leveling information for EQ2. However, the problem with leveling too quickly in EQ2 means bypassing a massive amount of content.

So good luck.



I miss understood u then.

Ok im looking to bypass all that stuff. Just to get to level 70 adventure.

I have a toons in the 60s that I like to speed it up to 70 and I have a few in the 20s and 30s I liek to speed up to 70s. This is why i was asking for a guild that atleast starts of from level 20 straight to 70 fast.


Reply with quote
Posted: June 26th, 2007, 3:58 am
 
tault_bobbylve
tault_bobbylve's Reps:
User avatar
any update?


Reply with quote
Posted: June 26th, 2007, 9:17 am
 
Tault_admin

Total Posts: 30068
Joined: November 9th, 2002, 9:57 am
Tault_admin's Reps: 1440
User avatar
administrator
Mod in Training
If you want help start here.

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about37952.html

Everyone should post stuff so we can get a great guide going :) We are working with a 3rd party to get a great new guide feature set up :)


Reply with quote
Posted: July 14th, 2007, 3:31 am
 
melchers
melchers's Reps:
User avatar
Yes…. That seems fair to me. You jump on in the middle, or at the end of the step for a multi-part quest. You get that part of the quest, but you lost out on all that AA exp throughout the questline, and the items that go along with it. You get to do the final quest in the series, but miss out on all the benefits of the quest. Seems pretty good in my opinion. How would you feel if you were able to jump onto the last step of Claymore by having a person who was on the last step of the quest share it with you, but in turn you’ve lost all the AA exp that goes with it, along with all the previous item rewards with it? I think I would have to think about it. It’d be great to have that final reward for the quest, but losing out on all that AA exp and items that associate that would definetely be something I would have to take into serious consideration. http://www.vicsale.com


As SOE does alot of things to give us decisions on how to progress our characters individually throughout the game, I like this option and maybe someday we’ll have something similar. Would make for an interesting topic, nonetheless.


Reply with quote
Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 46 guests

Popular Sections
SWTOR Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Hacks
Guild Wars 2 Bots
Diablo 3 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Mods

Popular Sections
WoW Cataclysm Cheats & Exploits
WoW Cataclysm Hacks & Bots
Star Wars The Old Republic Cheats
SWTOR Mods
Torchlight 2 Cheats
SWTOR Space Mission Bots
Site Nav and RSS
RSS Feed of EverQuest 2 General Discussions RSS Feed 
Sitemap of EverQuest 2 General Discussions Sitemap 
SitemapIndex SitemapIndex
RSS Feed RSS Feed
Channel list Channel list
left bottom corner Site and Contents Copyright 2001-2012 All Rights Reserved TaultUnleashed.com bottom corner
top left
top right
createaccount
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?