taultunleashed logoNerfed - Profit for starting artisans - Threadbare Thread : EverQuest 2 General Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Nerfed - Profit for starting artisans - Threadbare Thread : EverQuest 2 General Discussions

Posted: November 11th, 2004, 11:24 am

shondor

Total Posts: 9
shondor's Reps: 0
Threadbare Thread (I think it is lvl 3 recipe) sells to the merchant on IoR for 1s 7c. It costs 42c and 3 roots to make 2 of them.

Buy a candle and a liquid for 7cp each. Use those and 1 root to make chloro oil, if you make shaped you get 2, if you can make pristine you get 4. Now buy 2 filaments (if you got the shaped (2) bottles) and use 1 filament, one chloro oil and one root to make a thread. Once you can get pristine chloro oil (4 bottles) every time the profit gets even better. Made ~45s using this last night before I left the Island. Good starting money.

Posted: November 11th, 2004, 1:27 pm

Guest's Reps:
Very Nice!

Posted: November 13th, 2004, 4:26 pm

Guest's Reps:
I heard this may have been fixed......true???

Posted: November 13th, 2004, 6:01 pm

shondor

Total Posts: 9
shondor's Reps: 0
yea they have disabled the threadbare thread recipe. wish i would have taken greater advantage of this now :( what really sucks is I have workshop order for stuff that requires thread and now i cant make it.

Posted: November 14th, 2004, 1:07 am

Guest's Reps:
they didn't fix it... they just disabled the recipe for now.... I didnt realize this, and had gathered 200+ roots, and had boughten all the chloro oil and filaments to go with them... sigh

made a gold or so off it, not a total loss I guess.

My question, is how the hell did it make it through beta like that? honestly...

Posted: November 14th, 2004, 10:31 am

Guest's Reps:
Damned 'unintentional exploits' like this.. Just at the point where I want to make rawhide and threadbare armor and I can't now because the recipe is 'disabled'.

As much as I wish they'd just hurry up and fix it, I don't blame them for just disabling it with the mad rush of people who'd flock to make profit off the mistake.

Posted: November 15th, 2004, 7:38 am

Guest's Reps:
last night me too wants to make leather armor
last night me too wonders why recipe is disabled
i'm really getting angry about this !@#$%^&* beta stuff.
the translation into german is hilarious!
whenever you search a location u are given the german name and then another npc talks of it using the english name.
or they translate the names of animals crossover so when u try killing some for a quest u don't make progress...
there are crafting items with up to 3 names:
tin bar = refined tin = temper
ok that would be no problem for me if it was my mother language.
my english is not too bad either but in school i only learned words like iron or steel. i only know the word temper as "be in a bad temper" just like i am now.
!@#$%^&* !@#$%^&* that game rulez but why do they treat us like !@#$%^&* to quench money out from...

Posted: November 16th, 2004, 8:36 am

M&M
M&M's Reps:
I've read (EQ2 forums) thats its back up...unsure, havent made it yet, happy crafting

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online