taultunleashed logoEQ2 Cheat: Couple of Conjurer Usefull Exploits : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 15 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 Cheat: Couple of Conjurer Usefull Exploits : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 8:35 am

magicbyrdman
magicbyrdman's Reps:
First think is free pet sacrifice, I found this one after they nerfed the casting itervien spell the sacrificing. You have to have a second pet like the shroom guy from Splitpaw. Call up the Sporling shroom guy after you have a pet up and buffed then zone somewhere. once you zone you can sacrifice pet and the fun pet dies and you still get your heal and power boost and keep fighting pet.

second thing is a way to use control pet spell to get through forcefield or walls or place u can see but cant get too. with pet up and on follow walk into the wall or forcefield you want to get through even though you are not moving your pet will eventually take off running through the wall, when pet runs through wall click the stay button on pet commands window. keep walkin g into the wall while casting take over pet it will eventually cast and you can run around with pet and pull mobs or open those doors that say door can not be opend from this side.

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 9:08 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
magicbyrdman (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
First think is free pet sacrifice, I found this one after they nerfed the casting itervien spell the sacrificing. You have to have a second pet like the shroom guy from Splitpaw. Call up the Sporling shroom guy after you have a pet up and buffed then zone somewhere. once you zone you can sacrifice pet and the fun pet dies and you still get your heal and power boost and keep fighting pet.

second thing is a way to use control pet spell to get through forcefield or walls or place u can see but cant get too. with pet up and on follow walk into the wall or forcefield you want to get through even though you are not moving your pet will eventually take off running through the wall, when pet runs through wall click the stay button on pet commands window. keep walkin g into the wall while casting take over pet it will eventually cast and you can run around with pet and pull mobs or open those doors that say door can not be opend from this side.

I understand the gist of your first portion because I know of it already, but I don't understand what you are saying in the second portion. What do you mean by "casting take over pet"?

Posted: March 9th, 2006, 2:25 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Nice finds mate. I'm moving this to Exploit Discussion. As soon as someone can confirm your second bug then we'll throw some TUBucks at ya. ;)

Posted: March 13th, 2006, 9:53 pm

violator33
violator33's Reps:
I can confirm his second one it works great. Thanks for sharing it :)

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 11:37 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1k to you.

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 3:26 pm

magicbyrdman
magicbyrdman's Reps:
Just read over what i posted.....kinda jumbled everything together there.

ill try to make my next ones a little more clear

Posted: March 14th, 2006, 4:04 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Could you clarify the second portion a little, I still don't understand what you are saying there.

Posted: March 15th, 2006, 7:02 am

magicbyrdman
magicbyrdman's Reps:
In the second part of my post i talked about using the pet to get to places you cant. Im at work so i dont remember the exact name of spell that takes over your pet but its the first AA spell that u get that lets you control your pet. if your in 3rd person view you can see your pet better, In Sanctum of Scaleborn there is a door that says cant be opened from this side and if you walk into the wall like your trying to walk through it even though its closed watch your pet it will run through the wall. When it does hit the pet command Stay and he will stop behind the door and you cant see him now, sometimes you can just cast the take over pet spell but sometimes you have to start walking into the door again like your trying to harvest a node thats to close to wall and spam click the take over pet spell and it will cast. Now your controlling your pet that is on the other side of the door that you cant open.

Posted: July 24th, 2006, 11:25 am

tastytreats
tastytreats's Reps:
I think they might have nerfed wall work in LU25.

I used to use it often in SOS... and while I got it to work ONCE... I'm generally finding it almost impossible to get the pet to path through a wall when I autorun into it now.

anyone else having trouble?

Posted: July 24th, 2006, 11:48 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
It's a current bug since LU24. Apparently it hasn't been fixed. Keep /bug maybe they will fix it.

Posted: August 7th, 2006, 10:55 am

tastytreats
tastytreats's Reps:
well I'm not necessarily looking for them to nerf it =)

just saying its MUCH tougher to "walk" through walls now as the pet won't run through when I hit autorun like he would before.

Posted: September 17th, 2006, 11:04 am

tault_jbone
tault_jbone's Reps:
Both of these have been nerfed for some time. After zoning with sporling pet, sacrifice now kills regular pet.

As for the second sploit posted, the pet behaviour is still the same, and you can jump into your pet's body, but when you try to do anything like open doors or accept quests, you get some kind of "you cannot perform this action..." message.

Posted: September 17th, 2006, 10:52 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can another premium member confirm this to be nerfed as well.

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 12:36 am

sawpuzzle
sawpuzzle's Reps:
It's true, the "Posess Minion" spell used for this has been nerfed. You can no longer do anything while posessing your pet other than cast spells the pet has loaded.

Posted: October 2nd, 2006, 1:31 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Thanks sawpuzzle. Moving to Nerfed Info board.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online