taultunleashed logoEQ2 Cheat: Getting XP From Charmed Mobs - New Way!!!! : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 39 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Cheat: Getting XP From Charmed Mobs - New Way!!!! : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: June 17th, 2006, 10:13 pm

dragonid

Total Posts: 38
dragonid's Reps: 0
Not to be harsh or anything, but I can take any class and lvl to the 20's in only a few short hours by xping... the full understanding of a class is not fully known untill the higher lvls... at 30's you begin to notice fun things about the class ... at the 40's you get really comfortable with what you can and can't do and in the 50's 60's and 70 you realize that you have to change your strategy again... each kill is worth less and less solo... at some point in the 40's each non-heroic encounter of equal and even yellow to orange con is only worth 0.1% sometimes 0.2-0.3% if its a group... The nice thing about the original exploit was that it enabled ungodly xp for something sooo easy to do even at the higher lvls... now that has changed and althought your strategy will work fine for you at the lower lvls, it will need major adjusting for the higher lvls or it will be a very long endeavour to lvl at getting 0.1% a kill

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 9:04 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 11:59 am

squirrelycc

Total Posts: 109
squirrelycc's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I am using this for mobs that are meant for individuals not mobs for groups of 3. Still working for me :P

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 12:06 pm

dragonid

Nay here

Posted: June 18th, 2006, 12:15 pm

squirrelycc

Total Posts: 109
squirrelycc's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Well, I confirm here....

dragonid and I are going at it with the disagreements on this post... lol
anyone else try it out yet?

Posted: June 19th, 2006, 11:52 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
1k points to him nice find.

Posted: June 21st, 2006, 8:03 pm

mrwizzie

Total Posts: 8
mrwizzie's Reps: 0
premium
Actually thats the normal way of killing mobs for a coercer. You fight mobs until your pet gets low on hp. Then you kill your pet. I believe at 23 you will get sibylant (which i took as a master II). Your pet will then easily kill 3+ mobs, before you need to kill your pet.

The exploit before, was killing heroic mobs (not solo mobs). ^^^ mobs were the best for the exploit. Having another mob kill your ^^^ pet gave you xp. It no longer gives xp. If you dismiss your ^^^ pet, its health jumps back up and will eat you if you're not careful. You can recharm it, and it will be full health again.

Posted: June 22nd, 2006, 9:18 am

tault_divinepower
tault_divinepower's Reps:
yeah, you can't give him twice the points I got for the original charm mob exploit

/whine

Posted: June 23rd, 2006, 5:59 am

dazlpro
dazlpro's Reps:
You cant use it very well on ^^^ mobs, like the old method. So comparing these 2, or even saying this one will gain as much xp as the other method... Naaaah.

This method will result in many many deaths when trying it on ^^^ mobs. And when doing this on ^^ or ^ mobs, well, you might as well get yourself a good pet and keep the pet alive and slaughter your way through the mobs... Dont think youll get a lot less xp then...

In short... Why is this in exploit??? This is working as intended... And in my opinion there are better ways to gain quick xp... Far better ways...

Posted: June 24th, 2006, 10:04 pm

dragonid

That is why I said from the start that this isn't an effective exploit... the only person to confirm it was the original poster.

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 8:48 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
No it cant just be from the original posted.

kenbee11 did to.

Posted: June 25th, 2006, 12:13 pm

tault_nwonknu
tault_nwonknu's Reps:
Low level coercers though are designed to level like that. Seems to me, telling a way that a class was meant to fight, shouldnt get you points.

You can thank the person for teaching someone that doesnt know how to play that class, the main way to do it, but rewarding them with points doesnt seem right on an exploit website.. also, sounded like you goofed and gave him twice what you gave the person that gave the REAL exploit that he got his idea from.

Keep in mind that he is using a very low level character to do all this, where killing WILL give decent exp, and risk of death from this method is low.

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 9:04 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
To all those are complaining about the points perhaps next time the admin's ask for yay or nay you should speak up.

Posted: June 26th, 2006, 11:50 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
its a democracy the community votes.

Posted: June 27th, 2006, 2:34 am

dazlpro
dazlpro's Reps:
apoc69 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
To all those are complaining about the points perhaps next time the admin's ask for yay or nay you should speak up.

Dont care about the points...

Just remove this one from exploits because it really isnt... In fact its a very bad way to try and gain xp with a coercer...

As the OP said, cant use this method with ^^^ mobs... so whats the point then? ^^ and ^ can be soloed with a good pet non stop without letting your pet die. Youll gain xp so much quicker! grab yourself a nuking pet and hunt for an hour or two, and then do the math... Much more fun also and no risk of death.

D. 67 Coercer on Splitpaw

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online