taultunleashed logoEQ2 Exploit: Swashbuckler inspiring daring exploit *NERFED* : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 Exploit: Swashbuckler inspiring daring exploit *NERFED* : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: September 26th, 2005, 2:52 pm

kalladin
kalladin's Reps:
i'm hoping this submission will earn me a full membership!

since expansion came out there is a bug with inspired daring the level 50 swashbuckler buff. its normally a 13 sec dps buff but you can bug it so its up all the time and your dps is like over 1700 when parsed. its repeatable so here are step by step instructions. you need to have the buff and evac up to start.

1. target a mob
2. cast inspired daring
3. evac before buff can expire

its that simple. once you zone back in from evac the buff is up full time. you can literally destroy and slaughter 56 solo mobs non stop like they are level 10 rats. friend on my server got levels 53 54 and 55 in a single day. the only catch is if you zone then you have to do the evac again because the buff will drop

it works evry time and is real easy to do. lemme know if you have trouble making it work for you. and if this might qualify for membership.

thx
kAlL

Posted: September 26th, 2005, 4:52 pm

tault_pilkan
tault_pilkan's Reps:
hey i tried this out with a swash friend of mine, i know a guy on our server whos a 60 swash i knew somethign was going on, i heard he was like soloing huge groups of giants and any mob he wanted, when i tried it with friend it stuck but it didnt really make much of a difference, is there a way to make it like super strong?

Posted: September 27th, 2005, 10:47 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yay or nay?

Posted: September 27th, 2005, 12:15 pm

tault_ftshark
tault_ftshark's Reps:
Even though it is already in the exploit forum, he posted it before it was posted there. I am a lvl 50 swash and will try it out tonight and report back. If it works I think it is worthy of free access.

Posted: September 27th, 2005, 12:33 pm

tault_xenoith
tault_xenoith's Reps:
give him membership because their is no way in hell someone can be level 60 that fast unless exploiting / botting

Posted: September 27th, 2005, 4:05 pm

tault_ftshark
tault_ftshark's Reps:
I got it to work. Like the other post said, you need to trigger escape when there is between 8 & 5 sec left. I also had to uninstall my custom UI to get it to work.

Posted: September 28th, 2005, 1:52 am

tault_ebrias
tault_ebrias's Reps:
Look at the official EQ2 forums, it was posted there before it was posted here and that in all language forums so its well known by everyone out there.

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 3:01 pm

lntox69
lntox69's Reps:
Can anyone verify whether this has been fixed or not? As of 4PM PST 1 Oct I can't get it to stick. Tried about 4 times evac'ing between 5-8 secs left on Daring.

Also tried doing this while in combat as well as evacing immediately after casting daring. No dice. I think they've already fixed this unless I'm doing something wrong. Shame some jackhole had to post about it in the EQ2 Official forums.

Posted: October 1st, 2005, 5:26 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Its nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online