taultunleashed logoEQ2 Exploits - Acadechism farming exploit : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 Exploits - Acadechism farming exploit : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 9:49 am

elluril2
elluril2's Reps:
the final named of the acadechism instance can be exploited to drop an infinite amount of chests, it helps to have a feign death to get this to work, the emporer disappears after you get him down about 30% and drops a chest while spawning 2 shadows of him self, just feign or run to the front to break the encounter, (when the emporer respawns he will still follow you to the front, either let him kill you or feign/evac) then he will completely reset, and this can be done an infinite amount of times. when i first discovered this exploit i got a total of 19 ornate chests within an hour.

Posted: July 8th, 2008, 4:59 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this so we may give tu bucks and/or premium. If you nay the submission remember to include as to why.

Posted: August 4th, 2008, 11:03 pm

exacryste
exacryste's Reps:
what class were you? were you you 76? if so, you should've said so... he's a level 66 greyish and gives a end-game RoK geared mythical geared mystic trouble solo. much less being beat on by the emp to a non healing clothy.

he's level 66 and does some nasty ae dmg as well as dps and his shadows would've agro'd me (grey) and didn't leave a single chest from when i got him to 30% to 4% to dead.

then again, he was grey at 80. i could dual box my zerker at 75 and maybe two man him but no.

nay

just based upon the fact that this post implies solo-killing dvinn at 76 or below or doing it at 80 when grey, no. no reward and no way in hell youre doing it solo at 76. i was out of power when he was 35% and below and believe me i'm fully geared t8 with all master I's.

nay

Posted: September 10th, 2008, 1:39 pm

elluril2
elluril2's Reps:
i was 76 brigand but it appears he has been fixed recently and it wasnt put in any update notes.

Posted: September 11th, 2008, 12:03 am

viniculum

Total Posts: 42
viniculum's Reps: 0
premium
it works, solod it all as 76 bruiser

got 13 chests in about an hour, then got bored. bring your potions and your totems ;)

Posted: September 14th, 2008, 3:37 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
So its working for you now vini?

Posted: October 2nd, 2008, 2:12 pm

exacryste
exacryste's Reps:

it might be worth the effort for someone bored out of their minds at level 76, however a few levels later or at the level cap (80) it's useless. At that level there's quite a few other things you should be doing solo or dual boxing.

If you wanted say gear up someone or farm lower level items you could do it for someone you mentor.

Theres other things you can do like the DoF farming nameds for low level. Maybe someone'll create a post for letting people know what to do at lower levels for constant farming of master I's etc.

However, with the lack of informaiton and the fact that all my characters are 80, this would've been better had it been mentioned what level range it was targeted at and as well that you can only do it at a lower level than 78. Dvinn and some of the other nameds in there have a level disparity and dvinn's the farmable one.

So, geared towrads wiz, scouts, druids and other evac'ing classes and usually at lower level. Personally I guess a bruiser could die over and over again, but there is an items IIRC that will let you evac with it but it's only usable for 5 charges and never again attainable. I have some on my mystic and used 2 charged when attempting this.

Yay, but only because with my attempting it and vin's attempting it we figured out who it's geared toward and what level it's geared toward. I'd give Vin credit before I thought about the OP who never came back to follow up when we asked.

Posted: October 3rd, 2008, 11:01 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
moved to confirmed

Posted: November 10th, 2008, 3:01 pm

barorm

Total Posts: 7
barorm's Reps: 0
looks nerfed, can anyone try it and confirm? He spawns the adds, but doesn't drop a chest anymore.

Posted: November 12th, 2008, 9:57 am

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
Can another member confirm this to be nerfed?

Posted: November 17th, 2008, 1:58 pm

cocomonster

Total Posts: 10
cocomonster's Reps: 0
premium
Tried it the other and could not get it to work.... Nerfed

Posted: November 28th, 2008, 10:19 am

lyosha
lyosha's Reps:
nerfed, please remove.

Posted: December 2nd, 2008, 3:53 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
moved

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online