taultunleashed logoEQ2 Exploits: Never carry food or drink on you again : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 61 posts ]  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 Exploits: Never carry food or drink on you again : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 1:09 pm

tault_veleno
tault_veleno's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
all you have to do is put your food/wawa in the bank and use the /show_window inventory.Bank command and put it in a macro or howevre you wanna use it. when it comes time to drink click your bank macro and right mouse click and drink. saves room in your invt.
Update: though the above is nerfed, useing /bag_open -3 (for bank) or -4 (for shared bank) still works, as does consumption of food/drink. Dischordio

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 10:21 am

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
Glad to see people sharing info. This is what these forums are all about. The only downside is it's already been listed here. You can eat food from the bank window. You can also use your Skill books from the bank window, and equip items from the bank window. You would never have to make a bank run again. I just have my Alt buy my Food/Skill/Equipment items then keep in shared bank.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 10:29 am

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
Errrrrr - are you certain that you can still equip from the bank window? I tried this the other day and it would not let me.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 10:40 am

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
Akanon did you have a lore/no trade item that would be un-equipped if u equipped the new item? That happened to me. But yea it still works I used it last night. Make sure the item that would be un-equipped is not lore/no trade. Also I right -click and select equip from the drop down window.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 2:40 pm

tault_beefcake1
tault_beefcake1's Reps:
I tried doing this, and it said "not currently in a bank transaction".. any ideas?

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 2:57 pm

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
Beefcake are you trying to equip from your bank or eat/drink food/water? I always use the right-click menu, that may have something to do with it. Also make sure you're not wearing a No-Trade item in the slot you're equipping your new item to.

Posted: February 10th, 2005, 9:11 pm

tault_veleno
tault_veleno's Reps:
ya like jgary said - im talking about ONLY eating and drinking from the bank. not equiping things. try right mouse clicking on it - still workis for me

Posted: February 18th, 2005, 12:21 pm

tault_triadseeker
tault_triadseeker's Reps:
All this has been nerfed with the 18Feb05 Patch. Thanx Sony, for stuffing things up again

Zevil

Posted: February 21st, 2005, 8:11 am

tault_veleno
tault_veleno's Reps:
just to let you know this has ***NOT**** been nerfed - dont know why your saying it has. as of right now 2/20 it still works - use the same command to access the bank then right mouse click it and drink

MOD please take the *nerfed* off the title as this has NOT been nerfed - people should try things out insted of assume, just because the broker screen cant be used anymore doesnt mean the bank cant be...

Posted: February 21st, 2005, 8:33 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Changed it for ya veleno :)

Posted: March 4th, 2005, 2:39 pm

tault_gdooling
tault_gdooling's Reps:
I just tried this and I can take stuff out of the bank...just can't put anything back in

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 10:39 pm

tault_qetesh
tault_qetesh's Reps:
THe bank slots are all clouded out, now. You can see how much cash you have, so i guess its not that useless.

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 11:08 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
You forgot to cap the B, qetesh. you typed 'show_window inventory.bank', rather than 'show_window inventory.Bank'. Very common mistake, it happens to me ofthen because lag interferes with the shift key occasionaly. Tested, still works the same as always.

Posted: March 25th, 2005, 11:13 pm

tault_qetesh
tault_qetesh's Reps:
Awsome!

Posted: April 1st, 2005, 12:25 am

tault_erichb1
tault_erichb1's Reps:
Just tried this in game. Seem the last patch they finally got around to dealing a blow to this one.

Note you can still right click the item and consume it, but no icon shows up in your spell effects bar and after testing, the power up and helth regain rates remain the standard after eating.

erich

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online