taultunleashed logoEQ2 Guide: EXP - 50 - 60 in 10 days. Repeatable Quests : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 Guide: EXP - 50 - 60 in 10 days. Repeatable Quests : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: October 31st, 2005, 6:29 am

thestormrider
thestormrider's Reps:
This is not an exploit, however most of the other quests that give this easy exp have been nerfed.

I went from level 52 to 60 in a week, playing about 3-4 hrs a night.

In maj'dul, there is a quest giver named Aquim. He gives 3 quests. One is called 'The Afterlife'

The afterlife gives you random undead in Sinking Sands. The mobs are mostly wandering, rare mobs, except ghouls. Delete the quest and take it again until you get ghouls, and your off.

Exit the zone on carpet, run to your right, climb the wall, run 300 meteres and you find a camp of fast spawning ghouls.

Most are arrow down level 49, so most level 50s can kill them.
Return back to majdul, and talk to aquim, and get 2-3% exp from 50-53, 1.5 from 54-56 and between 1 and 1.5% till 59, and only 1 percent at 60.

This takes running, with sow (buy a totem) about 13 minutes a trip. With evac, every other trip you do it in 7 minutes, averaging 10 minutes a trip. Finish the call of ro quest first, throw that inonce an hour, its about 8 minutes a trip, (If you zone fast:)

This breaks down to 12% in under an hour until around level 58, and then unfortunately its about 10% in the last two levels.

If you mix this in with Tears Grifters Quests, right near Aquim, you can boost your exp gain even further.

Directions to aquim:
Enter Majdul. Climb Stairs. Cross Bridge. Take a left. Follow wall, past the gamblers, to the poor beggar at the stairs on the left. Go down stairs. Go left. Go down again. Ahead of you is a gray building with blue trim (stone). It is the truth buiilding I believe. Follow it around the left side, and you see Aquim.

Happy Hunting, cya at 60.

Posted: October 31st, 2005, 1:12 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Yes, I must admit that I'm still using these quests for XP. However, I've been having problems deleting and getting the ghouls quest. In fact, he gave one that was for killing spectres -- which unless you have group is impossible below 55. And I can't delete quests anymore either...period. I have either complete them or let them rot. Something is either wrong with UI or with the server. But, yes, combined with Tears grifter, Aquim, and I believe there is the ashen quests in PoF as well you can level quickly -- solo. But I'm hoping to group much more for more stuff...

Posted: October 31st, 2005, 3:29 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
not bad, i'll move it to Confirm Guides.

Posted: November 1st, 2005, 5:23 am

Tault_mysticdb

Total Posts: 17
Tault_mysticdb's Reps: 0
premium
I do this all the time. Had no problems deleting the quest to get the one I wanted. For me that is the ghouls or the spectres since the spectres are close and i'm always grouped with someone else that we can take them.

I usually do the tears quest, aquim and by the time I'm back the tears quest is about ready again so I usually repeat that.

Posted: November 1st, 2005, 9:24 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Ok, I've been able to delete again. There are couple other quests you can combine if you want to solo xp.

There is a repeatable quest in the Court of Truth called Intelligence Gathering (I'm sure something similar is available in others). You have to have Gathering at 240 for it to be useable. You are required to gather 10 darjeeling leaves. This takes a little bit of time as you don't get them that often. However, there are side benefits. Many of the other things gathered, such as cloves or Maj'Dul coffee beans sell nicely on the broker. Since the tears grifter requires a lock out 30 mins. Do the tears grifter quest then go harvest for this quest. The best spots I found are near the two dervish croc hunter areas, and then the falls area near the spectres. Obviously dangerous, but worthwhile.

You can combine the above also with Aquim quests and tears grifter.

The one other thing with tears grifter quests is that if you don't actually kill or do what requires the quest to update, then leaving the house and reentering will repop the mobs. You can keep doing this until the half hour is up finish the quest and go back for a new one. However, some these are just a pain and at times not worth but you can do it.

Posted: November 1st, 2005, 10:36 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
he gave one that was for killing spectres -- which unless you have group is impossible below 55

Not impossible, I was soloing them at 51 with my necro and now at 56 can mow them down like bugs. The exp. for the straight up kill is not worth the effort though.

Loraik

Posted: December 1st, 2005, 7:41 am

tinydiabla
tinydiabla's Reps:
Unfortunately they kinda nerfed the exp from these quests now.

I was also doing the Tears quests too.

It seems the exp you get now from them is almost half what it use to be.

Posted: December 1st, 2005, 10:55 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Too true, I don't bother with either of these quests anymore, and now it's just easier to do all the other content in DoF anyways. Clefts, Living Tombs, PoF...now that the drops have improved.

Posted: December 8th, 2005, 11:59 pm

Tault_bad mojo

Total Posts: 2
Tault_bad mojo's Reps: 0
premium
tinydiabla (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Unfortunately they kinda nerfed the exp from these quests now.

I was also doing the Tears quests too.

It seems the exp you get now from them is almost half what it use to be.

I still get 1.5% per run at 54, and can do a complete ghoul run start to finish in 10 minutes. @ 9% an hour isn't *too* bad, though I get more running instances with groups.

Posted: May 26th, 2006, 8:41 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Information is outdated.
Moving to [i]Nerfed Info[/i] board.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online