taultunleashed logoEQ2: New Patch Plat Dupe Get it Fast (Gonna Be Nerfed Quick) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 23 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EQ2: New Patch Plat Dupe Get it Fast (Gonna Be Nerfed Quick) : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 4:29 am

tault_vukodlac
tault_vukodlac's Reps:
i wonder how many ppl got banned i wonder...there should be a website that is like taggin a wall, where you "spraypaint" what you did to get banned so we can see and get a running total.. :)

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 6:23 am

tault_7earsrunred
tault_7earsrunred's Reps:
Oh no
*ALL Servers are down, sorry if this causes any inconveince*

Once it is back up we need to test it again and see if it has been patched, and who has been banned lol.

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 6:40 am

tault_nwonknu
tault_nwonknu's Reps:
They took thigns down FAST, 5 min or less warning and poof! 4 to 5 hrs downtime cleaming up all the servers :)

Getting back TWICE money for sales is nice.. ah well :)

On anythign NERFED, please change the FIRST messages subject and add a [Nerfed} at the end or start... it iwll help people a LOT so they dont have to go threough each msg checkign to see if they wor or not. that is how I've seen it elsewhere at elast, in the past.. for EQ1 and such.

Is there any way to better HIDE the specific DETAILS of exploits so those that are not premium members can not read the subject line and get enough info to DO it without having to get premium? One I saw was the Fossil Temper one.. the subject had enough for people to DO it which may have led to too many people using it, so sony shut it down SOONER than they normally would have.. It sure cost me a bundle! I had just gotten a crude chem table the day before, and then that night i couldnt do anything, and then missed crafting the few boxes of raws I had that night :(

Anyway, to repeat, would you add [nerfed] in the subject line of the first message so it shows up when people FIRST see the thread?

thanks

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 8:33 am

baconbits
baconbits's Reps:
2 peeps I know got banned. Idiots selling themselves lava beans for 15p a piece. They did have over 1k in plat at one point.

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 9:09 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
Idiots selling themselves lava beans for 15p a piece. They did have over 1k in plat at one point.

LMAO!!!!! :lol:

Loraik

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 9:28 am

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
they shoulda been banned. not for duping, but for sheer stupidity. Goes for alot of the 'victims'. Has nobody ever heard of keeping a low profile? SOEs first line of defense is stat analysis. You do somthing that draws attention to yourself, your gonna get kicked. Duh.

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 4:59 pm

tault_7earsrunred
tault_7earsrunred's Reps:
Ding Dong the glitch is dead

Posted: August 9th, 2005, 8:40 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Moving to Nerfed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online