taultunleashed logoEQ2: Unlimited Potion & Totem Charge *100%* : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 30 posts ]  Previous  1, 2
blue large dot

EQ2: Unlimited Potion & Totem Charge *100%* : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info - Page 2

Posted: July 19th, 2005, 8:29 pm

nordic stolz
nordic stolz's Reps:
eidt

Posted: July 24th, 2005, 4:18 pm

nordic stolz
nordic stolz's Reps:
I would just like to say one thing that has changed that I have noticed:

Everything is the same, except now when you use the charge it displays it as being used in the hotbar. However it is working in the same was as it did before. It will refill when you zone as long as you dont inspect it etc.

So it goes down to the right number, but internally it still doesnt use it and is the same as it was prepatch. Now it recharges back up isntead of just staying at the high number when zoning.

Enjoy.

Posted: September 3rd, 2005, 4:55 am

flying
flying's Reps:
please confirm this has been * NERFED * :cry:

Posted: September 4th, 2005, 11:08 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
If you are talking about the Totem of the spirit wolf I believe this still works,I just bought several thinking that it was nerfed...after zoning and item in hotbar etc. it will say 4/5 charges remaining...but if you leave it in your hotbar and equipped and use it again without examining it and zoning or logging off and on,it will still say 4/5 charges.

Reason I know is because I just did it last night twice and today 3 times today on 2 accounts.Hope this helps.

Posted: September 5th, 2005, 4:57 am

ace_nj

Total Posts: 10
ace_nj's Reps: 0
Yea it seems this may have been nerfed, or maybe we just have to do it a different way now. So malar1, your saying to use two charges going forward before zoneing or camping?

Posted: September 5th, 2005, 5:55 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
No, I'm not saying to use 2 charges...the other day I used 1 charge to get to the commonlands,after I finished my business I then logged...same way with my other account.I was just doing this like normal but forgot to unequip my totems and when I logged back in my charges were still 4/5...after using it again it said 3/5 but when I zoned I looked at it again and it said 4/5...same thing with my 2nd account.

Not sure if this is a random bug now but it definetly happened the other night for me.

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 7:00 am

eyedol66
eyedol66's Reps:
Doesn't work for me I say nerfed

Posted: September 8th, 2005, 3:39 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
can i get one more nerfed confirmation then it will be moved.

Posted: September 9th, 2005, 1:19 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
Ok,I'll post once more on this topic....after looking at it several times I have to say this is WORKING.

And I back up everything I say...after messing around with my 2 accounts I noticed that my charges WERE being used but thought to myself the other day that they weren't being used.

After checking BOTH account on the totems my main account had 3/5 charges left and my second account had 3/5 charges left.Ran to Stormhold to run around looking for ?'s after using BOTH accounts charges they read 2/5..then I thought !@#$%^&* it isn't working.BUT after I used another charge on my main account it was down to 1/5.I tried zoning and relogging and it didn't go back up(charges).

Ok here is the kicker,I logged for dinner and came back about an hour later...guess what...both accounts on their charges read (main)2/5 (second) 3/5 again...That's why I say it is working...seems like it has something to do with how long your logged out.not so much like before with the zonning.

So I say this is still working...I would really like it if someone else could verify this so that these admins don't think I'm nutzo :p

Posted: September 9th, 2005, 6:58 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
lets just call it bugged. might work, might not, but not in any predicatable or reproducable manner...

Posted: September 10th, 2005, 9:04 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
Tault_discoduck (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
lets just call it bugged. might work, might not, but not in any predicatable or reproducable manner...

I agree with Discoduck :) it's very buggy.

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 2:18 am

jr3564
jr3564's Reps:
nerfed as of DoF

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 3:20 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Right, so is this definate? I would assume so, but can anyone else give it a go?

Posted: September 21st, 2005, 8:22 pm

malar1
malar1's Reps:
I think it's fixed as for the Spirit Totem of the Wolf...but as for the potions it's still working...just used my potions tonight :) Poisons are fixed....but you can still use your imbued rings and mentor down and they stay active :)

Posted: October 7th, 2005, 5:09 am

pwned1313
pwned1313's Reps:
Once again... This has been nerfed too =/

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online