taultunleashed logoMultiple D'Morte insignia bands *NERFED* : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

Multiple D'Morte insignia bands *NERFED* : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 8:51 am

tault_doctorprybar
tault_doctorprybar's Reps:
With Feb 28s patch you can now /claim an insignia D'Morte ring (something for the new expansion pack/adventure pack). If you highlight the ring in your claim window and get it multiple times, which you normally can only /claim items once, you will have multiple ring on you. You can not sell or trade but you can attune them. So you can get 2 free lvl 35-40ish rings on multiple chars.

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 8:54 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
nice

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 11:56 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
I'm guessing you need to BUY the expansion pack first. How EXACTLY do you get the multiple rings? Just by highlighting them and pushing claim? Also if you can't trade or sell them, how can you give them to other chars?

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 2:15 pm

tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
You can /claim them multiple times right now. To get them onto another character, you just /claim them on the other char as well.

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 2:36 pm

Tault_nazeroth

premium
I tryed doing a /claim , said i had no items to claim.

Posted: March 1st, 2005, 10:07 pm

tault_doctorprybar
I do have Station Access and no i have not downloaded any of the adventure packs yet or ordered any. The first adventure pack is free of charge additional ones will be 5 dollars (end of my promoting sony's money making machine). Now... type /claim while logged in with ANY of your characters. When you do a little window will pop up. You used this same '/claim' command to claim a server title when you pre ordered EQ2 and to get your pet Dragon or Statue when you first started the game. As of 9PM EST last night, I tested and did this with my alts.
I type /CLAIM and highlighted the ring. The ring is for the new expansion pack and EVERYONE gets it. In the CLAIM WINDOW highlight the ring and click the accept/claim key in your CLAIM WINDOW. After you do this once now do it AGAIN. You will get another ring. They are no trade and lore but even so because of this EXPLOIT you can get 2. Now logoff the character you just got 2 ring for, and login another character and do it. In fact DO the claim thing with ALL your characters. You will get 2 nice little rings for late 30s levels for free. In fact you can fill up your entire inventory with them if you so desire, because you can do this OVER and OVER and OVER again but being that they are no trade and no value I do not know why you would want to do this.

Posted: March 2nd, 2005, 8:43 pm

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
As far as i know this is intent to make you able to start the quest on the ring with all your chars beside that the stats on the ring are not that good compared to other rings you will get with lvl 30+.

Posted: March 4th, 2005, 10:59 pm

tault_doctorprybar
Ok so you are suppose to be able to have 2 lore items on one char........

Posted: March 6th, 2005, 6:24 am

Tault_nazeroth

premium
100 points rewarded.

[EDIT] - Hrmm, all of a sudden i have gone from 200,000 points to 0 points. O_o
Looks like you'll have to wait on your reward points.

[EDIT 2] Ok, fixed. Here are your 100 points.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online