[ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Quick money in KoS : EverQuest 2 Nerfed Info

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 12:22 pm

Tault_mysticdb

Total Posts: 17
Tault_mysticdb's Reps: 0
premium
Well I didn't see this posted yet and it may be fairly common knowledge but I'll post it anyway.

You can quickly gain money on Fear Tainted Island in TT. Go there and kill those beholder looking things (forgot the name). They are single up solo mobs. They drop an item (stomach) that sells for 14-16gp and they drop alot. In about 5 hours of farming them I gained 13pp.

I know as of this weekend it was fine. Not sure if it changed if they patched things this morning. It won't be long if they didn't so get it while you can.

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 12:55 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
There are so many griefers, botters, farmers, trainers on this island....this is the first time I would say I hope they nerf this. Normal players and others are going insane over this place, and just becoming major jerks.

Posted: March 6th, 2006, 6:04 pm

scornn
scornn's Reps:
http://eqiiforums.station.sony.com/eq2/board/message?board.id=zones&message.id=5878

Posted: June 9th, 2006, 11:28 am

fyrfox
fyrfox's Reps:
at work could you post what it says in that link please

Posted: June 9th, 2006, 11:54 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
It an old discussion on this topic. The mobs were nerfed quite some time ago.

Posted: June 9th, 2006, 9:48 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Moving to Nerfed Info board.

Posted: July 13th, 2006, 7:58 am

djmatteo
djmatteo's Reps:
I am unsure if this is posted elsewhere, I am a new member and just figured I would contribute to this thread.

There is a legit method (somewhat capped) to make some easy plat. I recommend starting this at lvl 57 because the quests are blue and you can get AA exp as well. Anyway, head to TT and get all the quests at the entrance. Drop down the waterfall to hidden refuge (avoid the rocks) and there are 3 areas down there with a npc standing behind some boxes. Hail each refuge and get a key of sorts. Examine each box and get the restocking quests. These are repeatable to a point and are fairly easy. The big easy money comes from doing the basket quests. To open up the basket quests you have to talk to the frog first and capture his jumpers. After you do this then you can pick up 4 different repeatable quests from the baskets which you find all over TT. Also, once you have the quest in your book you can pick up the next basket for that type.

I think you can repeat each quest like 5-7 times, for 9 gold and some change. I leveled from 57-60 in a hurry and made a few quick plat.

Note:One of the quests requires scaleborn warriors, at first all I could find was heroic lvl 60 ones. If you stay to the left around the rocks you can find a temple that has plenty of sentries, warriors, and stonesetters.

Hopefully this helps some of you out.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online