tault_akanon
tault_akanon's Reps:
Welcome to the 'update now' club, crock -
"God save you - noone else will."
---Knight's Tale

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 1:23 am

tault_pilkan
tault_pilkan's Reps:
could you possabely make a speed 13 tab(going by old speed hack) it is the perfect speed for kiteing mobs

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 1:35 am

tault_crock88469
tault_crock88469's Reps:
pilkan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
could you possabely make a speed 13 tab(going by old speed hack) it is the perfect speed for kiteing mobs

yeah I can do that gimi a day or so as im heading out of town for the weekend at the moment

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 2:01 am

tault_pilkan
tault_pilkan's Reps:
awesome thanks

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 3:39 pm

tault_crock88469
tault_crock88469's Reps:
pilkan (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
awesome thanks

No problemo.. the update is posted on page one please post any feedback you have on the speed settings. They need tweaked a bit but i dont wana risk the high end speeds on my account :) anyway good luck and dont get busted!

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 9:08 pm

tault_noname911
tault_noname911's Reps:
Not working today update. I got an error saying You Need THe following file to install on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL. Where can i get this file at plz. Can some1 link me where i can get please

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 10:02 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
crok keep on updating and its 100 points per month for contests.

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 11:17 pm

tault_pilkan
tault_pilkan's Reps:
noname911 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Not working today update. I got an error saying You Need THe following file to install on your machine. MSSTDFMT.DLL. Where can i get this file at plz. Can some1 link me where i can get please

im getting that error too when i try to open it

Posted: May 8th, 2005, 11:50 pm

tault_pilkan
tault_pilkan's Reps:
ok i did some googleing and fixed the problem

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:nQ ... .dll&hl=en

follow the easy steps on that site, works for me now

Posted: May 9th, 2005, 2:30 am

tault_mrpipster
tault_mrpipster's Reps:
Speed 8 is slower than the last hack with 3 buttons, but the max speed setting (speed 9) is so fast u fall through the world.. (it can't render fast enough).
The server reports a: [BUG] You have been teleported to a safe location in the zone, because you appeared to have fallen through the world.

I'm not whining since i really appreciate having a working speed hack. Especially since SOE are giving you a hard time with their constant updates.

But the original hack window/interface with the fav setting and 0-200 increments was more user friendly.

Thanks for the hard work crock88469

Posted: May 9th, 2005, 7:11 am

tault_crock88469
tault_crock88469's Reps:
ok i did some googleing and fixed the problem

http://64.233.167.104/search?q=cache:nQ ... .dll&hl=en

follow the easy steps on that site, works for me now

Thanks for the info I will include this in future releases so others shoudlent have the same problem.

Posted: May 9th, 2005, 7:12 am

tault_crock88469
tault_crock88469's Reps:
mrpipster (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Speed 8 is slower than the last hack with 3 buttons, but the max speed setting (speed 9) is so fast u fall through the world.. (it can't render fast enough).
The server reports a: [BUG] You have been teleported to a safe location in the zone, because you appeared to have fallen through the world.

I'm not whining since i really appreciate having a working speed hack. Especially since SOE are giving you a hard time with their constant updates.

But the original hack window/interface with the fav setting and 0-200 increments was more user friendly.

Thanks for the hard work crock88469

Thanks for the info I probably misstyped something in source code ill double check it and lower the level 9 speed :) and I do agree the old hack was more user friendly. This is something i tossed together with visual basic around 1am last night because someone requested a speed setting. its in its early stages and ill work on it a bit more with some free time I have. also I might include other hacks and offsets I run in future releases once ive hammerd out the bugs in this code. at anyrate thanks for the feedback

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online