taultunleashed logoAnother question just for you Pickled : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Another question just for you Pickled : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 11th, 2005, 6:09 am

tault_jgary321
tault_jgary321's Reps:
What's up man. I just had a couple questions for ya. I'm not really very literate when it comes to offsets, I just kind of followed your lead, and updated your offsets b/c they were changed. When I updated them I noticed that now when you do the Distance checks you cant access any other transaction window. Did it do this when you do the offsets? If not do you think you could take a look at the offsets I listed under your Offset Post? I'm trying to get it so my trainer will work correctly, but can't really figure out why it's not with the offsets I found. Also 1 more question. How in the world did you know where to look for those offsets? How did you know those particular addresses did those things? Anyways if you could just answer these questions it would be great. Just whenever you have time. Thanks bro.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online