taultunleashed logoBag & Box Selling? : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Bag & Box Selling? : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: January 30th, 2005, 6:12 pm

fullblast
fullblast's Reps:
First I want to take a second to thank Wyvernx for the fantastic job he does. The best $50 bucks (2 Accounts) I have ever spent. I am to much of a noob here to know if any of that makes it into his pocket or not, but I hope it does.

I have seen mention of several nice features that are going to be into EQCrafter 3.0. I have to admit I cant wait. It looks to be awesome. There is one issue that I am working around right now that I was wondering may be addressed. Or even if I am just over looking the power of XUnleashed.

Currently I tailor and carpenter and I pile 200 Bags or Boxes at a time into my overflow. I dont use XUnleashed for selling though. I have another simplton macro I use that drags overflow items down and prices and sells them every 20 minutes, while I am at work. The problems I encounter with this are many.

Firstly I may sell all my stuff very quickly, but the macro doesnt care. It waits the alotted time.

Secondly I can't tell it how to price accurately. I typically deal with two lvls of quality so I wind up pricing the top slot 5 times at one price and the bottom slot 1 time at another. This can get down right nightmarish as the macro gets further and further out of whack.

Thirdly My hands are tied to only selling the packs. Introducing items into a few of the bags or boxes creates issues with the target points for pricing. There was one very bad evening of packs being sold for 5 Silver each after all my burlap items were gone. (Solved later by putting a no drop item in each bag).

All this is a long winded way of asking if I can look forward to better selling days ahead with the greatness of 3.0 or what other suggestions anyone may have.

Thanks again wyvernx for the great work.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 12:36 am

arthursdomain
arthursdomain's Reps:
You are telling me that in your overflow spot you stack boxes or bags? and can hold 200?

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 2:57 pm

scaster
scaster's Reps:
It can hold many, yes, i dunno if its really up to 200 though

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 8:43 pm

arthursdomain
arthursdomain's Reps:
When I craft and have no more room left to go and i get one crafted item in my Overflow, it wont allow me to create any more objects... Not sure if it was a bug and they fixed it, or your doing something to allow it to do it?

Posted: February 3rd, 2005, 5:32 am

kennethsch
kennethsch's Reps:
Arthursdomain,
that is true if you are crafting items, lets say hats, and you fill up all your slots in your bags and you make one more that goes to overflow...

However, if you are creating bags or boxes, and all 6 of your bag slots are full, but you still have open slots inside on of the bags, you can continue to create another bag or box that goes into the overflow.

It used to have zero weight in overflow, they "fixed" that so that you quickly become overburdened with overflow items. Boxes more than bags of course. I don't know what the upper limit on overburdened is. You used to be rooted to the ground. They changed that so you run extreamly slowly if you are significantly overburdened. You can hit sprint and get up to a walking speed for a short time, until your power runs out, then you creep along until you get power again. Takes forever. I have had 1000/250 overburdend. Anyone else know what the upper limit is? Can you still move no matter what?

Posted: February 4th, 2005, 6:28 am

tazman076

Total Posts: 169
tazman076's Reps: 1
Active User > 50 Posts
I know that on my carpenter i've had up to 280 boxes in overflow. And i experienced a bug where i had gotten rid of all the boxes in my actualy slots but still had 260 or so in overflow. And the game was no longer registering me as overburdened.

and yes i was at about 29,000/110 :)

*edit* i made a large batch of t3 boxes last night... by time i was done i had well over 500 boxes in overflow

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online