taultunleashed logoCant get EQ2Ultrabot to work! Please Help : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Cant get EQ2Ultrabot to work! Please Help : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 4:27 pm

archerdread

Total Posts: 2
archerdread's Reps: 0
Okay Ive been at this for quite some time. First Ive followed all the step's in the readme doc included with the download, and yes ran both setup and setup for the bot. Got the folder for C:\eq2ultrabot and changed the default to my toons name, changed the EQ2Ultrabot.ini char to my toons name, tried using C:\eq2ultrabot\archerdread.ini which was what I changed the default too, also tried just archerdread.ini. Ive uninstalled this several times and re-installed it many of times starting from scratch. It ran one time giving and error then saying about it being basic and somthing to do with 2hours dont remember, then the script thingy came up and I hit config tab and it locked. Well no matter how many times I uninstall and start from stracth this doesnt work. I even tried deleting the log files and still no go. Now all it does is says ERROR cant load eq2ultrabot.ini and then crafting.ini,,,etc.

I just hope that I dont have to wait forever for a response, Im willing to give ventrilo info out so someone can walk me thru this Im at my wits end trying to get this to work.

PLEASE HELP

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 5:38 pm

archerdread

Total Posts: 2
archerdread's Reps: 0
I also wanted to say the whole reason I am trying to get this to work is for crafting only. I tried re-installing it again changing what the files say's to change and still get the same error "can not load" eq2ultrabot.ini,crafting.ini and waypoints.ini im guessing that the program in my program files folder "EQ2Ultrabot" and program EQ2Ultrabot.exe when run cannot find the folder, but im not sure, if it did find the folder why is it not openning them!

Posted: August 11th, 2010, 6:01 pm

staz27

Total Posts: 88
staz27's Reps: 2
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Not to bad mouth UltraBot, but... I've found EQ2-TSBot to be both reliable and stable (Once setup correctly...) Might be worth looking into...

Staz

Posted: August 12th, 2010, 12:50 pm

ebarana

Total Posts: 280
ebarana's Reps: 6
Million Dollar Member
premium
if just for crafting, you might try wyverns crafter, either as standalone

http://www.taultunleashed.com/phpbb2/about36564_Exhume_EQ_Crafter_by_WyvernX_.html

or within eq2extreme.

remember to install scripting engine and update the eq2extreme.dll to the latest version

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online