taultunleashed logoDouble-drink! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Double-drink! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 18th, 2005, 4:05 pm

tault_puredeceit
tault_puredeceit's Reps:
This is a strange one and I'm not sure yet if the effects stack or not... happened to stumble across it after I tried out the new /respec command.

My main is a Troll, and I'm pretty sure this will only work for Trolls, or if a Troll would be so nice as to give you a Meatmash Surprise, which is the "food" item that is created form one of the abilities you get to pick at higher levels, the ability being called Grobb Grub. It's fairly simple to perform, but (WARNING) this WILL waste store-bought food so I'd suggest only using basic rations when performing/testing this.

Firstly, I'd just like to mention that it's rather odd that Meatmash Surprise, when "eaten" appears in the spell effects bar as "Homemade Drink" with a 40 min. duration. Better than regular drink, but heres where it gets intresting. If you eat and drink normal water and ration, then summon a MMS and consume that, it will remove the food icon from the spell effects. At first I didn't even realize it, but it will actually make the food slot a second drink slot so it will appear as 2 drinks in the spell effects bar. Then, just eat another ration and VOILA! 1 Normal Drink spell effect, 1 Homemade Drink spell effect, and 1 Normal Meal spell effect.

Again, I don't know if the effects of the 2 drinks stack to regain power faster, but... it's a bug/glitch either way so have fun and test your little hearts out!

Posted: February 18th, 2005, 4:08 pm

tault_puredeceit
tault_puredeceit's Reps:
ALSO! If you eat the Meatmash Surprise BEFORE using your normal drink, the normal drink will just remove/overwrite the Homemade drink.

Posted: February 19th, 2005, 4:37 am

tault_sirusdv
tault_sirusdv's Reps:
nice bug, now can anyone test this to see if it stacks? Can't right now.

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 7:31 am

tault_puredeceit
tault_puredeceit's Reps:
Anyone wanna check on this to confirm? I would but I've got no idea how to check...

Posted: February 22nd, 2005, 1:19 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
I don't think it works, i tryed it, and i saw no change in the speed of recovery. It may have worked once, but it must have been nerfed by now.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online