taultunleashed logoEQ2 UltraBot 2.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2
newtopic  postreply
 [ 443 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 30  Next
blue large dot

EQ2 UltraBot 2.x Hunter, Buff and Harvest bot, Discussion : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 2

Posted: January 8th, 2006, 7:38 pm

unclefester
unclefester's Reps:
Ok, tried it with two machines and two characters, a healer and a DPS class. If not using ranged to pull sometimes you can't get close enough to hit the mob so you just sit there with the game telling you "out of range" until it resets, then it goes back to starting location.

Healer sometimes gets agro and the dps (melee) can't help him because of the "out of range" problem, so the healer fights by himself until he dies.

So it looks like you have to fight in areas with low blues or greens or else you will get both characters killed :P

The problem with the "previous-target" is not a problem that affects anything, it's just annoying and fills up the log with junk, but that's ok.

If I can help with the DistancetoTarget issue I will, although I usually only wrote scripts for ACtool, but I will look at this function and see if I can modify it. I will also try using ranged and see if it will work better that way.

Great script so far with only minor problems. Great work so far!

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 5:11 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Sent you an email with my observations slamm, great first release!

Loraik

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 5:52 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
unclefester (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Ok, tried it with two machines and two characters, a healer and a DPS class. If not using ranged to pull sometimes you can't get close enough to hit the mob so you just sit there with the game telling you "out of range" until it resets, then it goes back to starting location.

Healer sometimes gets agro and the dps (melee) can't help him because of the "out of range" problem, so the healer fights by himself until he dies.

So it looks like you have to fight in areas with low blues or greens or else you will get both characters killed :P

The problem with the "previous-target" is not a problem that affects anything, it's just annoying and fills up the log with junk, but that's ok.

If I can help with the DistancetoTarget issue I will, although I usually only wrote scripts for ACtool, but I will look at this function and see if I can modify it. I will also try using ranged and see if it will work better that way.

Great script so far with only minor problems. Great work so far!

Ok will check that, I only use pull with spell so maybe I miss something if you dont use spell or range to pull.

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 5:52 am

slam666

premium
loraik (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Sent you an email with my observations slamm, great first release!

Loraik

Yes I got it, thanks, will try to fix those things as soon as possible.

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 5:00 pm

unclefester
unclefester's Reps:
Another interesting issue. I fire up the same two characters with no change in the INI files and now it wants to log of and tells the healer to log off after only a couple of kills.

It takes a screenshot right before it logs off. Maybe it thinks the healer bot is just another character who is close even though it is in the same group with with the melee character? Very strange.....

Here is the log:

1/9/2006 1:02:51 PM: RandomNum() - 1 in 3 shot of doing a LookAlive after each fight - (1-3) = 2
1/9/2006 1:02:51 PM: ** Entering WaitIfPeopleAreAround()
1/9/2006 1:02:51 PM: ** Entering Recover()
1/9/2006 1:02:51 PM: TakeScreenShot()
1/9/2006 1:02:51 PM: ** Entering LogOut()
1/9/2006 1:02:51 PM: * Pause(1 second(s))
1/9/2006 1:02:52 PM: Say() - /t Healer log out please
1/9/2006 1:02:52 PM: SendStr() '/t Healer log out please'
1/9/2006 1:02:53 PM: ** Entering StopRunning()
1/9/2006 1:02:53 PM: You are NOT running!!! Can't stop
1/9/2006 1:02:53 PM: StopFollowing()
1/9/2006 1:02:53 PM: SendStr() '/stopfollow'
1/9/2006 1:02:54 PM: GetLocation(-1055,204) Mob: [Melee](-1055.013,203.5443) Lvl: 16 Health: 100 Dist: 0.5 Diff: -4
1/9/2006 1:02:54 PM: GetLocation( Concolor : 3, Aggro : False, Group: True
1/9/2006 1:02:54 PM: LocPointClass[StartingLocPoint] (x,y,z,Dir,Type,Range) = (-1055,204,-15,68,0,0)
1/9/2006 1:02:54 PM: * Pause(1 second(s))
1/9/2006 1:02:55 PM: SendStr() '/camp'
1/9/2006 1:02:55 PM: PauseWithCheckForAdd(2500 seconds)
1/9/2006 1:02:55 PM: LOG TXT=< ** (1136840574)[Mon Jan 09 13:02:54 2006] You tell Healer,"log out please" ** (1136840574)[Mon Jan 09 13:02:54 2006] You are following no one.>

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 9:44 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
unclefester you don't by chance have your screenshot button assigned to a key in your script do you? Just wondering because I for the life of me don't know why that would be in a script.

Loraik

Posted: January 9th, 2006, 11:46 pm

viliden
viliden's Reps:
hello,

First of love this script, works great for me I am having a few minor problems though that have already been braught up here. I just stick to fighting low blues/greens now because when I had my guy (monk) fighting low green herioc 2^'s in pairs I got the target-previous error when I tried to mend. For some reason he targeted himself to mend and, even though I have the hotkey set right in EQ2 and the ini file, he was using a invalid command to retarget the mob and would kinda just sit there and get beat on until eventually dieing. As for the harvesting I get the harvest 1 time and run off problem as well and also I can't seem to get waypoints working. But the main funtionallity of this works great for me thanks for the sweetness! :)

Posted: January 10th, 2006, 6:27 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
This is the first hunter/harvestor bot realse so there is going to be some time needed to work out the bugs as you know, that being said viliden post your .ini (minus your char/server names) I will try to help you out with waypoints.

I have had no problem with the harvesting/waypoint/fighting agro mob working with Hunting turned off.

Loraik

Posted: January 10th, 2006, 7:51 am

danabug
danabug's Reps:
The program works great except for one little thing that Im having some trouble with. I believe it is with the new Leader/Follower lines. I play with 2 buffbots and 1 that I control myself. For some reason the second buffbot will not follow me. I have tried it with My main set as the fight partner as well as the Leader on both of the Buffbots. I have also tried it where one of the buffbots would be set and the Fight Partner and would also be set as the Leader. Both setups have produced the same results. I keep seeing on one of the buffbots where it stops autofollowing. It is saying in my chat window "your are not following anyone" So the command is being sent to him to stop autofollowing. How should I set up both of the buffbots scripts?

1. Who should be the Fight Parter on each? I would think it should be the one I control myself

2. Who should be the Leader on each Buffbot?

3. Who should be the Follower on each Buffbot?

I've used the buffbots for quite awhile and am very proficient at setting up the scripts but with the new Leader/Follower I am now having trouble with my 2 buffbots following me around. When the script begins it will actually follow me until I engage in combat. That is when I start to have the issues with him autofollowing.

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Danabug

Posted: January 10th, 2006, 9:09 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
The program works great except for one little thing that Im having some trouble with. I believe it is with the new Leader/Follower lines. I play with 2 buffbots and 1 that I control myself. For some reason the second buffbot will not follow me. I have tried it with My main set as the fight partner as well as the Leader on both of the Buffbots. I have also tried it where one of the buffbots would be set and the Fight Partner and would also be set as the Leader. Both setups have produced the same results. I keep seeing on one of the buffbots where it stops autofollowing. It is saying in my chat window "your are not following anyone" So the command is being sent to him to stop autofollowing. How should I set up both of the buffbots scripts?

1. Who should be the Fight Parter on each? I would think it should be the one I control myself

I've used the buffbots for quite awhile and am very proficient at setting up the scripts but with the new Leader/Follower I am now having trouble with my 2 buffbots following me around. When the script begins it will actually follow me until I engage in combat. That is when I start to have the issues with him autofollowing.

"FightPartner=" is not going to matter and might as well be left blank unless your planning on issuing "follow" cmds to the buffbots via a macro or typeing it, this is used for automated Offensive bot.

"ValidLeader=" This is the name of the Offensive bot or the one you will be following. (Used so the Buffbots know who to autofollow - Important on the Buffbot side of setup)

"ValidFollowers=" This is what the Offensive bot looks at to send follow cmds, your buffbots in tow should be listed here. (Important to the Offensive bot in automated mode)

What I would do personally is set your toon (the one your leading the group with) as "FightPartner" in both bots then make a macro that reads:

Line1: /tell (buffbot #1 name here) tag along with me
Line2: /tell (buffbot #2 name here) tag along with me

Set "ValidLeader=" to "~"

Then hit the button when done fighting. The issue is your playing the offensive bot so it isn't sending cmds to the buffbots to follow.

Richy has this fixed in 2.9beta3 and I am pretty sure you will be seeing this changed in Ultrabot in next update.

There is some tweaking that is going to happen with these cmds I think, Slamm and Richy are now working together so there is more than likely going to be some cool updates. In the meantime work with it as best as possible, they are aware of the issues and working on them.

Loraik

Posted: January 10th, 2006, 11:45 am

slam666

premium
danabug (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):

Any info would be appreciated. Thanks!

Danabug

Ok if you are controlling the hunterbot you just need to set the following on your buffbot

ValidLeader=name of char that you control, make sure it is spell eactly the same way including capital leter

ValidMasters=name of char that you control, make sure it is spell eactly the same way including capital leter

After each combat the buffbot should follow the leader automaticaly.

If you send a tell to the buffbot telling him to stop following he will do so until you ask hi to refollow you.

Posted: January 10th, 2006, 11:54 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Mine doesn't do that, I get the same problem Danabug gets when it is set that way, however if you have made changes (just read your email) I will download the new files and try tonight.

Loraik

Posted: January 10th, 2006, 8:34 pm

markjohnson
markjohnson's Reps:
one more observation: when I go to a node to harvest it and get an add, the targetting stays on the node while getting beat up by the lowly add. It doesn't even heal itself. it also gets kind of stuck on an unharvestable item, ones stuck in trees, for a little while longer than usual.

I got it working with my alt in buffbot mode and still have the same targetting issues as before.

but both work very well after I debugged my errors and figured out some of its quirks.

Looking forward to your next update.

Posted: January 11th, 2006, 7:07 pm

eq2gamergrl
eq2gamergrl's Reps:
I Can't seem to get this script to show up in the script options. Is there something I have done wrong? I see Start script press F12 to stop then suddenly it stops. I posted my X-unleashed log seperately because it's really huge. Any help would be appreciated =D

This is my file and how I have it set up

[Version]
INIVersion=2.0

[CharINI]
CharINIFile=default.ini

[Debug]
; The higher the number, the more detailed the log file will be. 1 is a good Debug for normal play
DebugLevel=1

; For Function keys, use F1-F12 and it IS case sensative
; Other Special Keys (Must match the spelling and case exactly)
; BACKSPACE, SPACE, PGUP, PGDOWN, END, HOME, LEFTARROW, RIGHTARROW, DOWNARROW, UPARROW,
; INSERT, DEL, NUMLOCK, SCROLL, LBUTTON, RBUTTON, MBUTTON, PAUSE, PRINT, MULTIPLY, ADD, SUBTRACT, TAB
; For Spells on quick bars, 0-9 and -, = are fully supported
; Any items you don't set, use ~ as the value

; Make sure ESCAPE is set as default for the follow setup (this is std game setup, but just in case you changed it)
; Options/Controls/Targeting Keys/Deselect
; Options/Controls/Window Keys/Close Top Window

[Version]
INIVersion=2.0

; TestMode to help debug various issues
; 0 - OFF - Normal mode to run the script in
; 1 - GetPixelColor test reading the Health/Power/End bars and moving the mouse to visually see them
; 2 - Test NeverSit INI (doing a bunch of Sit/Stands...)
; 3 - Test new QuickBar logic using SHIFT-# by going through each bar 1 second pause
; 4 - If using a new skin that hasn't had the colors coded, choose this mode and it will give you the colors
; you need to use in your EQ2MEGABOT.INI file. Then share them on the forum site for others!
; 5 - Test out reading INI file for window locations - encoded in EQ2, so harder to do
; 6 - Test a bunch of EQ2 functions to verify they are working - debugging only
; 7 - Show all window locations to verify it is reading the INI properly - Do
; 8 - Test new Combat Sequences built into EQ2MegaBot
; 9 - Turn Testing
; 10 - Run Speed LPS testing
; 11 - Run Loc Points Testing
; 12 - Automatically create an xy file for your screen resolution - takes some time to create it... be patient
; 13 - Loot testing
; 14 - Turn testing - Use to set the proper turn FACTOR based on your keyboard turn setting
; 15 - Turn() function testing - tests the FACTOR to see how close you got it
; 16 - Test new RunToLoc() functionality tracking a spawnID
; 17 - Test Mob Difficulty - have to use F12 to break out of this one
; 18 - Test New ignoreMob() Functionality
; 20 - Use this mode to find the distance of mobs for you pull spells
; 21 - Use this to automatically set your INI turn factors at the end of this INI if you are not turning right

; 99 - This is a goodie, set a ini variable TestSTR in section [Test] and put what you want to search mob or object
; If it find what you looking for it will display in the status windows with the location.
; Ex: Looking for a ground spawn name beetle, then set the variable to beetle, make sure that you are as much
; specific as possible because it will only display the first one it find.

TestMode=0

[BasicCharSetup]
; What Role is that character in during this scripting
; OFFENSIVE, BUFFBOT
; OFFENSIVE - You fight as a primary fighter - look for things to fight and get the job done
; BUFFBOT - You are there to tag along with a OFFENSIVE bot or real player and respond to commands.
; You will fight back if attacked (and not respond to commands until done fighting)
CharRole=OFFENSIVE

; YOUR EQ2 Directory - always have trailing \
EQ2Dir=D:\Everquest II\

; Name of the EQ2 Server you are playing on.
EQ2Server=Myserver

[Commands]
; ====================================================
; = Commands to control your BUFF BOT

; You will want to CUSTOMIZE these to be specific to you so everyone isn't saying the same commands

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the "GroupBuffSequenceSTR" below is performed on them
BuffMeSTR=buffs

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the next available "HealSequenceSTR" will be cast on them
HealMeSTR=heal

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the next available "HealSequenceSTR" will be cast on them
GroupHealSTR=heals

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will target the MASTER and start their "CombatSequence1STR"
; which will make them fight back
; After the kill is done, the bot will go right back into listen for request mode, so if you are fighting
; multiple targets, send the command again to make them help you again
AssistMeSTR=fight

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will go into STAND DOWN mode, which means you do not
; fight back when attacked. You will still respond to the Assist command. Used to keep a bot from attacking
; when attacked and you didn't want them to fight back and blowing though their mana
; Right now it doesn't work while they are already fighting, but will in the next release
StandDownSTR=stop fighting

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will go into FIGHT BACK mode, which means the bot will
; defend itself if attacked and fight back
FightBackSTR=go defensive

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will follow you
FollowMeSTR=come

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will stop follow you
StopFollowingSTR=dont follow

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will LOG OUT to char screen
LogOutSTR=logging

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will tell you what mode he is in
StatusSTR=

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will tell you what loc he is at
; Not finished yet for EQ2
LocRequestSTR=where are you

; Tell the bot to heal themselves
HealYourselfSTR=healz

; Useless in EQ2 - but still there for fun
SitDownSTR=x

; Useless in EQ2 - but still there for fun
StandUpSTR=get up

; When a VALID MASTER sends this string, the bot will try to ress him
ResMeSTR=rez me please

; String to send after ress
YouAreRessSTR=thanks

[QuickBarSetup]
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
; This is the same setup for:
; BeforeCombatSequence1STR, InitialCombatSequence1STR, PerMobCombatSequenceSTR, CombatSequence1STR,
; AfterCombatSequence1STR, HealSequenceSTR, HealSequenceSTR, BuffSequenceSTR, GroupBuffSequenceSTR,
; PowerSequence1STR
;
; For CastTime and RecastTime, these can be take right from the in-game details window for that spell
; format is:
; QUICKBAR,Name,KEY,CastTime,ReCastTime,QUICKBAR,Name,KEY,CastTime,RecastTime,...
; Example: qb1,Weaken,1,1s,5s,qb2,Dust Blast,2,2s,2s
; This would mean on QuickBar1, cast Weaken which is on Key 1, it takes 3 seconds to cast, 5 seconds to recast
; Then on QuickBar2, cast Dust Blast, which is on Key 2, it takes 2 seconds to cast and 2 seconds to recast
;
; There is a max of 20 items in any sequence, if anyone finds this a limit, let me know
;
; The Name is the name of the spell on the KEY you are casting. It is ONLY used for debugging as it will display
; what spell it is casting in the debug window and you can visually see if that is the spell being cast
; Very handy when you code the KEY wrong or move your hot keys around and not sure why the wrong spells are
; going off. You can visually see that you expected to caste a Dust Blast, but a Heal is going off, oopss!
; ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

; BEFORE Combat Seq - a sequence done ONCE before a fight takes place (buffing up, pre-heals etc.)
; This will not take place if you are jumped as there is no before fight
; This sequence will automatically target the BOT before casting...
; Not sure what type of char will use this, but you never know... I used it to do a Cut Throat before the fight
; which was pretty funny looking
; If you don't want this to "hang" on the recast timer, just set it to 1s, and if this spell isn't ready,
; it will just try to cast it again, won't work, but not lock on it
BeforeCombatSequence1STR=qb1,Mark of Pawns,4,2s,9s,TARGET,qb1,Bestowal of Vitae,5,2s,6s,TARGET,qb1,Soothing Sermon,6,5s,15s,TARGET

; INITIAL Combat Seq - a sequence done ONCE at the opening of a fight
;
; For the OFFENSIVEBOT, use it for you PULL moves - Bow, thrown weapon, etc.
; If you are using PullToSafeSpot, set the CASTTIME of the pull to something small like 1s
; If you are NOT using PullToSafeSpot, then set CASTTIME to a few seconds to allow the mob to get on you
; before it goes into Melee mode and might think it's too far. If you find yourself running TO the mob
; before it gets to you, increase the CAST time
; For OFFSENSIVEBOT, will not take place if you are jumped
;
; For BUFFBOT, this is a good place to put things things you want to START during combat
; and use the Response Strings below to keep active as they finish.
; Examples are reactive heals, wards, etc.
; For BUFFBOT, these will take place even if you are jumped
InitialCombatSequence1STR=qb1,Freezing Whorl,1,1s,10s,qb1,Tongue Twist,2,0s,25s,qb1,Chilling Wind,3,4s,16s,qb1,Iceblast,4,2s,4s,qb1,Freeze,5,2s,30s,qb2,Conflagration,4,2s,10s

; Use this for Bows and any other attacks that use the actual RANGE Attack button
; Have to have a special setting just for pulling with Range Attacks as they work different than spell
; pulls. A Range Attack locks you onto the mob and you have to hit Escape() to clear that and be able
; to run back to your starting point. This can be set to TRUE even if you use a spell to pull it will
; just take longer to get your target back (ie. until the mob hits you again and becomes the target)
UsingRangeToPull=FALSE

; Per MOB Combat Seq - a sequence done ONCE per Mob. This happens if you are fighting multiple mobs, the
; InitialCompbat above will only happen once, the PerMob will happen at the beginning of each mob.
; Good for DOT, DeBuffs, etc.
; If you have a pet, put your pet attack on a QB and use this to send the pet after the target - works well
; These will take place even if you are jumped
PerMobCombatSequence1STR=qb1,Freezing Whorl,1,1s,10s

; Combat Seq - a sequence done OVER and OVER during the main fight
; Used for all attacks - Direct Damage, Kick, Taunt, etc.
; You can also use Heroic Opps in here - if you have a multi-stage Heroic opp, use the ResponseStrings below
; and when it matches the stage 1 string, use it to do the stage 2 opp - works pretty cool
CombatSequence1STR=qb1,Freezing Whorl,1,1s,10s,qb1,Tongue Twist,2,0s,25s,qb1,Chilling Wind,3,4s,16s,qb1,Iceblast,4,2s,4s,qb1,Freeze,5,2s,30s,qb2,Conflagration,4,2s,10s

; Combat Seq GROUP - a sequence done OVER and OVER during the main fight with group mob
; Used for all attacks - Direct Damage, Kick, Taunt, etc.
; You can also use Heroic Opps in here - if you have a multi-stage Heroic opp, use the ResponseStrings below
; and when it matches the stage 1 string, use it to do the stage 2 opp - works pretty cool
CombatSequence2STR=qb1,Freezing Whorl,1,1s,10s,qb1,Tongue Twist,2,0s,25s,qb1,Chilling Wind,3,4s,16s,qb1,Iceblast,4,2s,4s,qb1,Freeze,5,2s,30s,qb2,Conflagration,4,2s,10s

; Combat Seq - a sequence done AFTER the fight is over
; Not sure what it will be used for yet, but in here just in case!
AfterCombatSequence1STR=~

; In EQ2, healing is different, so give options for heals
; Put all your direct heals here, it will do them in order if they are all ready.
; Always put your BEST/FAST heals first, then your weaker heals.
; The way it works is, if the timer is up for the first (best) heals, it will always cast them first
; If not ready, it will keep going down the list until a heal that can be cast is ready
; If you ask for a heal and your health is > 90%, the bot will tell you you don't need a heal. This was put in
; so valuable power isn't wasted if you mash the heal key 5x during a fight, you will get your heals till you are
; > 90%, then it ignored the rest
HealSequenceSTR=Combat Healing,7,2s,4s,qb1,Arch Healing,9,3s,8s

; What Health percent do you or your group mates have to be before you will auto heal them
; Only matters if you have the HealSequenceSTR setup - if not setup, this is ignored
HealPercentSTR=75

; This is a second level of healing if you want to cast a different set of heals when health is even lower
; than the one above. Examples of uses are for a Monk, you can put your MEND in the HealSequenceSTR and set
; HealPercentSTR=75, then set this heal as Feigh Death and HealPercent2STR=15. Other uses could be for
; Reactive heals in the one above, and direct heals in this one... if it is not set, the regular heals
; above will always be cast
; One big note is that it will continue to try to do this sequence until you are above HealPercentage2STR
; If you only have one thing in here with a long recast timer, it will appear to "lock" as it has nothing else
; to cast...
HealSequence2STR=qb2,Radiance,3,0.5s,15,qb1,Combat Healing,7,2s,4s,qb1,Arch Healing,9,3s,8s

; What Health percent do you or your group mates have to be before you will auto heal them using Seq2
HealPercent2STR=30

; Set to TRUE if you want to AUTOMATICALLY heal everyone is the group.
; Set to FALSE if you just want to HEAL yourself when needed (ie. below HealPercentSTR
; What this can be used for is if you are a Monk and use Mend, it only works on you, so set it to FALSE so
; it doesn't try to trigger a mend when other people need a heal. Another reason would be if you had multiple
; bots in a group and some you only wanted to heal themselves
; If a person ASKS for a heal, you will still respond, just not automatically heal them when needed
HealOthersSTR=TRUE

; This is a check made when people manually ask for a heal, if their heal is above this number, then the bot
; respond saying they are not getting a heal. Is is good for when a person spams heals to the bot, the bot
; will ignore the heal requests once you are healed above this number, thus conserving mana.
; DEFAULT: 90
MinHealCheckForPlayers=90

; Put all your GROUP heals here, it will do them in order
; If the bot sees more then 1 person hurt, it will choose a group heal instead of a single person heal to try to
; get everyone healed up. If you don't have a group heal, then it will continue to use single heals
GroupHealSequenceSTR=qb1,Prayer of Amelioration,1,3s,6s,qb1,Amending Fate,2,2s,9s

; At what POWER % do you stop fighting back and just be available for heals (so you don't blow all your power)
; What it will stop doing is the CombatSequenceSTR. All AUTO heals, AUTO group heals ResponseSequenceSTR and
; CombatResponseSequenceSTR are still active as you want to still respond to events, just not burn up power
; Set to 0 if you just want the bot to blast forever
; For Offensive Bots, set to 0, you want to fight until you are out of power, right?
StopFightingPowerSTR=0

; At what power do you kick in the PowerSequence1STR
; Used to cast any spells that need to trigger off you running low on power, such as a power draw from
; a pet
PowerTriggerSTR=90

; When Power is belo wPowerTriggerSTR, do this sequence
; Used to cast any spells that need to trigger off you running low on power, such as a power draw from
; a pet
PowerSequence1STR=~

; This is the buff sequence for YOU when you first start the script, and after each wears off
; The timing is a little different then the Heal or Combat sequence as you want to put the recast
; time as the time the buff lasts so it knows when to recast it. If a buff lasts 15 mins, you would put
; 900s so it recast every 15 mins. If it lasts 12 hours, just put some large number.
BuffSequenceSTR=~

; This is the sequence to cast after being ressed.
AfterRessSequenceSTR=qb3,Daring,1,3s,10s,qb3,Symbol of Transal,2,3s,10s,qb3,Redoubt,3,3s,4s,qb3,Vivid Seal,1,3s,10s,qb3,Gift of the Magi,2,3s,30s,qb3,Magi's Shielding,3,3s,6s

; Buff that you cast on another player when they ask for it using commands at top
; Treat the setup just like Heal and Combat where the recast is the actual recast so you can be ready
; to cast them again on another player
GroupBuffSequenceSTR=qb3,Daring,1,3s,10s,qb3,Symbol of Transal,2,3s,10s,qb3,Redoubt,3,3s,4s,qb3,Vivid Seal,1,3s,10s,qb3,Gift of the Magi,2,3s,30s,qb3,Magi's Shielding,3,3s,6s

; This is the same setup for:
; ResponseSequenceSTR, CombatResponseSequenceSTR
;
; format is:
; StringToSearchFor,QUICKBAR,Name,KEY,CastTime,ReCastTime,TargetType...

; For CastTime and RecastTime, these can be take right from the in-game details window for that spell
;
; Valid Target Types: MASTER, YOURSELF, TARGET, NONE
; MASTER means to cast on whoever sent the request
; YOURSELF means, well, cast on YOU!
; TARGET means to cast on current target, which in OFFSENSIVE mode is your mob target and BUFFBOT mode
; is usually whoever you are Assisting as you keep them targetted
; NONE means there is no need to target anyone to cast this spell, just cast it!
; NOTE: You really don't want to use YOURSELF during combat responses as it messes up who is targetted,
; since you can cast a beneficial spell on what you are attacking, just set it to NONE and it will
; cast on yourself by default
;
; Example: scare em off,qb6,Phantasm,8,1s,900s,MASTER,hits a Bloodskull,qb9,Orc Master Strike,3,2s,60s,TARGET
; This would mean when you see "scare em off" from a valid MASTER, change to QuickBar6, cast Phantasm,
; which is on Key 8, it takes 1 second to cast and 900 seconds to recast. Also, it would look for
; "hits a Bloodskill" and if seen, change to QuickBar9, cast Orc Master Strike, which is on Key 3, it takes
; 2 seconds to cast and 60 secods for recast
;
; The Name is the name of the spell on the KEY you are casting. It is ONLY used for debugging as it will display
; what spell it is casting in the debug window and you can visually see if that is the spell being cast
; Very handy when you code the KEY wrong or move your hot keys around and not sure why the wrong spells are
; going off. You can visually see that you expected to caste a Dust Blast, but a Heal is going off, oopss!
;
; These are both VERY powerful as now you can write your own triggers
; It can be used for simple MASTER commands you want to write, or more sophisticated rules such as responses
; to multi-stage heroic events. You can also use it to do things such as when to cast a MASTER spell.
; If you see you are attacking a certain type of creature, (ie Orcs, skels, zombies),
; put it in CombatResponseSequenceSTR and it will only do these when it sees text that you are attacking them.
; You can think of all kinds of things to do in here. Watch for Spectral Ward wearing off and recast it, setup
; MASTER's asking you for SOW, or a cure or a group heal, etc. Be creative and SHARE your ideas on how you are
; using this so others can think of ideas.

; These are looked for at any time, always active whether in or out of a fight
ResponseSequenceSTR=~

; These are looked at ONLY during combat - for things like keep your ward on your while fighting,
; Master speels, etc.
; NOTE: You really don't want to use YOURSELF during combat responses as it messes up who is targetted,
; since you can cast a beneficial spell on what you are attacking, just set it to NONE and it will
; cast on yourself by default
CombatResponseSequenceSTR=qb1,Mark of Pawns,4,2s,9s,TARGET,qb1,Bestowal of Vitae,5,2s,6s,TARGET,qb1,Soothing Sermon,6,5s,15s,TARGET,qb1,Concussive,6,2s,30s,NONE

[OtherMappedKeys]
; =Other Mapped Keys ================================
; These are other mapped keys you must configure not on Quick Bars (Can ONLY be lower case!!!)

; In EQ2 - this is set to target Self
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Targeting Keys/Select Self
; Default is usually F1
TargetFriendlySTR=F1

; Attack Key mapping
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Command Keys/Auto Attack
; Default is usually not set - so set it!
AttackSTR=`

; Found under -> Options/Controls/Command Keys/Consider
; Default is usually not set - so set it!
ConsiderSTR=v

; Target Monsters
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Targeting Keys/Select Next PC
; Default is usually TAB
TargetMonsterSTR=TAB

; In Keyboard setup - used to loot
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Command Keys/Trigger Default Action
GetSTR=f

; Run Lock - toggles run on and off - default is Insert
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Movement Keys/Auto Run(toggle)
; If you hit INSERT in the options menu in game, it shows is <NUMPAD 0>, but you can still set as INSERT in this
; script and it works fine
RunLockSTR=NUMLOCK

; Key to Exit Script
ExitScriptSTR=MBUTTON

; Key to Pause/UnPause Script
PauseToggleSTR=INSERT

; Sprint QB & Key - Used when a member of the party yells for help, you want the bot to Sprint and follow you
; at full speed to try to get away
SprintQB==
SprintSTR==

;Ressurection spell QB & Key - used when asking for ress
RessQB=~
RessSTR=~

; Manually have the bot find all Master's again - because people can zone, create pet's, etc and not all create
; a trigger event to find everyone's spawnID again, if you see people are missing in the Health window, then
; manually force the bot to reread everyone - doesn't take long. If someone isn't in the healh window, they
; will not be able to issue commands and not be being watched for health to be healed
GetAllMastersSTR=DEL

; You keys mapped to Left/Right turning & Strafing.
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Movement Keys/TURN Left
TurnLeftSTR=a
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Movement Keys/TURN Right
TurnRightSTR=d
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Movement Keys/MOVE Left
StrafeLeftSTR=q
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Movement Keys/MOVE Right
StrafeRightSTR=e

; Assist - if not set, will use "/assist", but using a key is MUCH better, less text to the log
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Command Keys/Assist
AssistSTR=.

; Target Previous Mob - if not set, will not use it, but less intelligence in targetting
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Targeting Keys/Select Previous Target
TargetPreviousSTR=~

; Close Game Windows - if not set, will use "/close_top_window", but using a key is MUCH better, less text to the log
; Used due to new LORE/NO TRADE items where if you hit escape on the window, it just opens another message
; makes a mess of the screen, so this will close top windows if you can't loot them
; Found under -> Options/Controls/Command Keys/Close Game Windows
CloseGameWindowSTR=\

[FightingVariables]
; =Fighting Variables ===============================
; These are other Variables you need to configure based on how you want to fight

; Do we hunt or not
Hunting=TRUE

; Use this Char for Level setting.
; This is used because of a bug that the level of a char that is mentoring shows up as their
; original level, not their mentored level, so for an OFFENSIVEBOT, it sees things as gray as the level is computed
; wrong. If set to TRUE, the level of THIS bot is used to compute the level of mobs, if set to FALSE, will
; do normal logic of using the highest char in the group to define the mob con colors
UseThisCharLevel=TRUE

; Do you fight Back if you are in BUFFBOT mode if you are attacked
; By default, you will always fight back if you are in offensive mode
FightBack=TRUE

; Who is your fighting BOT partner - may be the same as heal, but usually a live person
; The name IS case sensitive, so match it exactly or the target will not work
; This is used for the default FOLLOW, who to "talk" to, etc.
; When playing 2 bots, set this to the other bot
; If you don't do this, there is less "intelligence" on how to handle targerts, so set it on both bots
; Just set to ~ if you are SOLO
FightPartner=Mynames

; Number of Hours until the game auto quits & Logs out - 0 mean unlimited
QuitTimer=0

; 0-100 - how much % health you want to have before you begin a battle.
; You will stay in Recover mode until you hit this %
; If you have problems reading the health, set to 0 to keep the script running until you figure out the problem
PercentHealth=100

; 0-100 - how much % power you want to have before you begin a battle.
PercentPower=80

; 0-100 - how much % power your GROUP needs to all have before you begin a battle.
GroupPercentPower=80

; Separate with commas, no spaces between entries
; These are the ONLY people who you will respond to for commands
ValidMasters=Mynames

; Separate with commas, no spaces between entries
; Used to SEARCH for any mobs - not fully implemented yet
SearchForNames=~

; Log out when you die
; If this option is set to TRUE, if you die, you will log out
; If set to FALSE, when you die, the script will end, but you won't log out.
LogOutWhenYouDie=FALSE

; Number of minutes to wait before logging off if nothing happend, buffbot only
IdleTimer=30

; Log out if you ask for ress and didnt get one in 10 minutes
LogOutIfNotRess=TRUE

; Ressurection setup, RessMaxTime is the number of time you can be ress in a session
RessMeIfDie=FALSE
RessMaxTime=5

; Leader
ValidLeader=Myname

; Follower
ValidFollowers=Myname

; ================================================================================================
; ================================================================================================
; = The commands from here to the end are for OFFENSIVE bot only

; Used to determine how close you need to be before you start combat. Depends on what you are using in
; InitialCombatSequence and what the range is. Might need some experimentation to get it right.
; If the bot keeps stopping too far away to engage, make this smaller.
; If you set it to 0, it will run right up to a mob before attacking (thought if the mob is aggro, it will
; jump you first and the bot will stop then and there and start fighting)
MaxTargettingDistance=30

; Used to pull mobs back to a safe spot. Right now, the safe spot is defined as your starting loc when you
; start the script. The way it works is the bot will find a mob to fight, go after it, do your InitialCombatSequence
; first item only, turn and run back to safe spot and fight.
; If you turn this option on and the InitialCombatSequence isn’t set, it will ignore the option as you have no set pulling mechanism.
; Good in tough areas where you don't want to dig
; youself in too deep fighting.
; If RandomRunMode below is set to SAMESPOT, this is ignored
PullToSafeSpot=TRUE

; How many kills (it takes +/- 20 %) before we pause for a few mins to look like a real person taking a break?
; Default of 25 is a good number, but up to you!
; Not used for BUFFBOT
PauseAfterThisManyKills=50

; If set to True, randomly after each kill (1 in 3 shot) does some random turn/movement to make it look like
; a person playing... use to help "fool" real people if you are in a populated area scripting
DoLookAlive=FALSE

; If set to TRUE, then well try target monsters via using mouse clicks...
; If set to FALSE, just use Target Closets Monster and then move and try again
; Not used for BUFFBOT
UseMouseScreenTarget=FALSE

; Either WIDE, NARROW, ONCENTER
; If UseMouseScreentarget is set, then do you do a wide mouse sweep or
; narrow - depends on how large the area is you are targetting to fight
; Created when RandomRunMode is SAMESPOT to make camping area easier - not as useful in EQ2
; New option is ONCENTER, which will center on a monster close by and do a single line bottom to top mouse click
; to try to target the monster
; Not used for BUFFBOT
MouseTargetRange=ONCENTER

; RandomRunMode: SAMESPOT, RANDOMSQUARE, RANDOMPOINTS, CLOSESTSCON
; If SAMESPOT, just fight in the same place - good for camps
; RANDOMSQUARE is really just a test mode, so don't use it
; If RANDOMPOINTS, then it will just choose a random points in a circle radius defined below
; If CLOSESTSCON, then it will go towards the closests monster if you have it set to fight them
; Not used for BUFFBOT
;RandomRunMode=SAMESPOT
RandomRunMode=CLOSESTSCON

; *** Big chagne from all version before v2.6 ***
; Set in LOC POINTS now - was the only thing in seconds with distance, so made it consistent with everything
; When RandomRunMode=RANDOMPOINTS or CLOSESTCON, this sets the maximum radius you want to run around
; Imagine a circle drawn around you with the radius how far you can run, that is your
; hunting ground. When monsters are spread out, I set this to a high number (maybe 60). When things are
; packed in tight, or there or tougher cons that I don't want to engage, I set it lower (10-15) so my hunting
; circle stays tight.
; When RandomRunMode=RANDOMSQUARE, this sets the size of the square (not used much) - this is a test mode anyway
; Other modes it is just ignored
; Not used for BUFFBOT
RandomRunRange=15

; Do you want to fight non aggro monsters?
FightNonAggro=TRUE

; Do we fight named monster
FightNamed=TRUE

; Do you want the buffbot to move closer to target to engage in hand-to-hand combat
BuffbotMoveToTarget=TRUE

; Number of SECONDS used as a BASE number for when you stop at each CHECKPOINT (no matter the mode) and
; look for a con using the target closet key. If you don't set it or set it to zero, it will do 2-8 seconds
; at each location. If you set it to 1, it will do 1. If you set it to > 1, then it will do the number +- 50%
; For CLOSESTSCON - 5-8 is a good setting. For SAMESPOT - 8-15 is a good setting.
; Not used for BUFFBOT
LookForMonsterTime=5

; If, for some reason, you NEVER want to loot anything, set this to TRUE
; Most people will set it to FALSE as you want to loot!
; Not used for BUFFBOT
NeverLoot=FALSE

; When you reach your loot weight limit (ie. you are being encumbered) stop looting if set to TRUE.
; If set to FALSE, will loot until all slots are full and stacks are full... and you might not be able to move!
; Not used for BUFFBOT
StopLootingWhenFull=FALSE

; If you are using modified loot UI eq2ui_inventory_loot.xml that allows for the ENTER key to Loot All, then
; set this to TRUE. You can IGNORE LootX,Y in this case as they will not be used
; If you are NOT using the modified UI, set to FALSE and make sure the LootX,Y are setup to click the loot
UsingModifiedLootUI=TRUE

; Loot X,Y - since you have to click the loot button... where is the button? How do you find this?
; Simple: Kill something until you can loot it, bring the loot window up.
; Now run the built in GetPixelColorDemo.vbs that came with XU, and it will show X, Y coords of the mouse.
; Go to them middle of the button, write down the X, Y coords and put them in here.
; You don't need to set these if you are using the ModifiedLootUI since the enter key will do the looting
LootX=118
LootY=390

; LORE/NO TRADE Loot X,Y
; The game will now CONFIRM a LORE or NO TRADE looting, and I have found no way to modify the UI to allow an
; ENTER or ESCAPE to handle this, so the ONLY way right now is to find the YES button and record it.
; You have to do this even if you are using the Modified UI.
; If you don't have this set right, you will find lots of confirmation windows on the screen after running
; for awhile
; Since you have to click the YES button... where is the button? How do you find this?
; Kill something until you can loot it AND it is NO TRADE or LORE, bring the loot window up, loot it.
; Now run the built in GetPixelColorDemo.vbs that came with XU, and it will show X, Y coords of the mouse.
; Go to them middle of the YES button, write down the X, Y coords and put them in here.
ConfirmLootX=440
ConfirmLootY=490

; You do not need to put anything in this list, the script will create and update the INI as it finds
; objects that are not attackable. The purpose it to keep the bot from trying to "consider" these objects each
; time it targets them - since the bot can see the name, it will compare and just quickly skip them.
; It is also used in the retrieval of valid mob targets - sometimes things come up that are not attackable, but have
; a level that fits into your fighting range, but comparing to this list, they will not be a valid target the bot
; will try to run to
NonAttackableObjects=a Bit of Flotsam

[FightMonsters]
; = Color Con Monsters to Fight & Herioc ops =========
; Do we Fight this con?
; What level of Heroics do we fight
; 1 mean only fight normals or below (^ and below)
; 2 means fight (^^) ups or below
; 3 means fight (^^^) ups or below
; 4 means fight it all!
; Of course it is ignored if the FightCOLOR is set to FALSE

FightGray=FALSE
FightGrayLevel=3

FightGreen=TRUE
FightGreenLevel=4

FightBlue=TRUE
FightBlueLevel=3

FightWhite=TRUE
FightWhiteLevel=2

FightYellow=TRUE
FightYellowLevel=1

FightOrange=TRUE
FightOrangeLevel=1

FightRed=FALSE
FightRedLevel=1

[SystemVars]
; ========================================================
; = These are variable you usually won't need to =
; = change, if you do, follow the instructions for each =
; ========================================================

TurnFactor1=0.09
TurnFactor2=0.14

[Waypoints]
; =========================================================
; = Variable to set for waypoint navigation =
; = Max number of waypoint is 500 =

; NavigationType
;
; NAVLOOP At last waypoint will go back to waypoint 1, ex: 1 2 3 4 1 2 3 4
; NAVSTOP Will stop at last waypoint
; NAVCOMEBACK At last waypoint will come back backward, ex: 1 2 3 4 3 2 1 2 3 4 etc.

NavigationType=NAVSTOP

NumberOfWaypoints=0

; Waypoint locx, locy, facing angle, time to stay there, max harvesting range
Waypoint1=-819,-652,0,60,20
Waypoint2=-764,-605,0,30,20
Waypoint3=-815,-551,50,45,15

ParkBuffbot=TRUE

[Harvest]
; = Variable to set for harvesting =
; = =

Harvest=FALSE

;Harvest quickbar
HarvestQB=5

;Range to harvest if you dont use waypoint
RangeToHarvest=50

[Ressources]
; Do you want to harvest that ressource True/False, key on hotbar for harvesting this ressource
ORE=TRUE,3
STONE=TRUE,3
COLLECT=TRUE,6
WOOD=TRUE,2
DEN=TRUE,4
ROOTS=TRUE,1
SHRUB=TRUE,1
FUNGI=TRUE,1
FISH=FALSE,5
MISC=TRUE,1

[RessourcesName]
COLLECT= ?
FUNGI=natural herb garden,high plains fungi
ORE=blemished ore,stonecrest ore,cloven ore
FISH=array of fish,mob of fish
ROOTS=damp roots,mesquite catch weed,sun bleached roots,desert roots
DEN=creature den,beast den,critter den
SHRUB=natural garden,high plains shrubbery,parched shrubbery,oasis shrubbery
WOOD=aged arbor,felled high plains arbor,arid timber
STONE=unearthed stones,wind swept stones,wind swept rock
MISC=withered bones

[Test]
TestSTR=~

[Hotkeys]
LoadHotKeys=FALSE
HotKeysLoadFile=hotkeysfile

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: January 12th, 2006, 4:25 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
If you can't see Ultrabot 2.0 in your script choice then the file "EQ2UltraBot_v20.vbs" isn't in the right location. It should be in your scripts directory NOT in your "EQ2UltraBot" directory that is inside your scripts directory.

Also this line is wrong in your ini file, remove the TARGET off the end:

BeforeCombatSequence1STR=qb1,Mark of Pawns,4,2s,9s,TARGET ,qb1,Bestowal of Vitae,5,2s,6s,TARGET qb1,Soothing Sermon,6,5s,15s,TARGET

Remove the "0.5s" and replace with a "1s" in any of the lines that have this, I do not believe half dec. work in the script and add a "s" to the "15" right after that 0.5s cmd:

HealSequence2STR=qb2,Radiance,3,0.5s,15,qb1,Combat Healing,7,2s,4s,qb1,Arch Healing,9,3s,8s

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online