taultunleashed logoEQ2Harvesterv01.00 problems : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2Harvesterv01.00 problems : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: October 22nd, 2006, 9:31 am

d24etault
d24etault's Reps:
Why does it always change MinPress back to 53? I need it to stay at 80 so it doesn't type :log and :end csm in chat all the time. Every time I start the script I have to make sure no one is around to hear it.

Why does it say I'm stuck on something when there is only open space around me? My character turns to the left and right, moves backwards until the script gives up and stops. This happens almost every time I start the script.

When I place my character next to a node and then run the script, it'll harvest the node over and over, even when it's not there anymore. Every 5 seconds or so it pushes the harvest button and I get the eq2 message Not eligable target. Why doesn't it move to a different node?

How do I turn off that windows reading voice which says the "warning! stuck on something" line over and over? It's driving me mad, I even put volume to 0 and it's still going. :x

And an XU question: how come brightness isn't restored after EQ2 exits? Normally when I log in to eq2 (windowed) my desktop will become brighter because I raised the gamma/brightness settings in eq2. But when I exit eq2 it goes back to normal. Not when I start eq2 from XUnleashedtest.exe though, I have to reboot my pc for my screen to go back to normal.
How can I fix this?

Posted: October 25th, 2006, 5:49 am

d24etault
d24etault's Reps:
Can I get a response here? I paid for your software and can't get it to work, some help would be very much appreciated.

Posted: October 25th, 2006, 7:20 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Maybe try a different bot, the latest ones are listed HERE.

(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
And an XU question: how come brightness isn't restored after EQ2 exits? Normally when I log in to eq2 (windowed) my desktop will become brighter because I raised the gamma/brightness settings in eq2. But when I exit eq2 it goes back to normal. Not when I start eq2 from XUnleashedtest.exe though, I have to reboot my pc for my screen to go back to normal.
How can I fix this?

I sometimes get that in quite a few games and not just EQ2, with or without XU running. Its just a side-effect of running in windowed mode. Your not nesessarily ment to run in windowed mode.
Afraid there is no quick fix for that.

Posted: December 12th, 2006, 3:04 am

un0riginal

Total Posts: 123
un0riginal's Reps: 28
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
d24 post your ini file and I will have a look.

Posted: January 8th, 2008, 7:58 am

buder26
buder26's Reps:
I am running into the same problem when it harvest certain items it works then the voice says the items it knows but for some reason certain items it does not recognize and even when the node is harvested it keep tries to harvest the node that is not there. Tried searching through my script but I cannot seem to find the problem.

Posted: January 8th, 2008, 8:04 am

buder26
buder26's Reps:
My first time posting my INI file, and thanks for any help.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online