newtopic  postreply
 [ 1 post ] 
blue large dot

Getting to work : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 5th, 2010, 4:31 pm

tault_mann

Total Posts: 11
tault_mann's Reps: 0
Hello A couple months ago, I posted a few Times about having problems getting your Program to work. was given a few tips and followed them Even posted the results of the questions I was asked.

What I'm not sure about is. I have Played around with a couple of the other Programs out there and they worked for me with out. Having to go into my windows files and change Code. ( hope this is the right Wording)

Will your new release be more Newbie Friendly. I Know the tons of people enjoy your program and I would just like to try it at s pt. Figuring sense you have been at this so much longer then . The other Authers out there yours must have some Neat things to play with.

I have been a paying member of the site for many years off and on and I guess EQ2 is just old news so theirs never seems to be many new exploits etc posted anymore. So was hoping to find use of your Progarm.

If you have read this far thanks. I know its long winded but hey even us non programer Types have wishes :))

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online