taultunleashed logoHarvestbot 4.03 not tabbing to nodes : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

Harvestbot 4.03 not tabbing to nodes : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: November 25th, 2007, 1:33 pm

radman69

Total Posts: 68
radman69's Reps: 0
Million Dollar Member
premium
This is a weird problem ive encountered with some of my characters. the script works fine for my main harvest but i was tryign to work my skills up on some other characters and have had this issue

The victim character will run through all the waypoints but does not appear to be searching for the nodes and subsequently harvesting anything. I am completely stumped as to why this is happening as i change the character name in the script before running it.

Anyone have any helpful thoughts on this matter?

Posted: November 25th, 2007, 7:36 pm

radman69

Million Dollar Member
premium
lemme revise this a bit

Occasionally, the script will target a node...but the toon will run past the node trying to harvest as it passes ..then when it runs so far past ..it stops..and runs back to the waypoint

But for the most part, it just goes through the waypoints without "looking". Normallly the program hits a waypoint...stops a second and looks for nodes and you can see this in the script messages on the top of the screen. But its not doing that. Like i said, i run other toons on the same computer without a problems harvesting.

I even went in and changed it to "false" for avoid players.

I thought i remembered reading a post over a year ago about characters doing this but i cant find it

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Im beating my head against the wall on this problem

Posted: November 25th, 2007, 10:51 pm

radman69

Million Dollar Member
premium
Ok few questions.

1. Other than the actual harvesting hotbar, are there any things that are character specific settings that can be screwed up and causing this problem?

2. Aren't game options (targeting keys, movement keys, command keys) account specific rather than individual character specific?

I am asking these questions because the script runs perfectly (well nearly perfect b/c ever since RoK my game menu opens and closes every time i find a new node and begin harvesting on toons it works for) for my other characters on the same account.

I can't figure out what is specifically wrong with that character in respect to getting the script to work properly...i change the ini file and put his name it in when i do it....if i didnt ...the script would not run at all...it would shut down

Posted: November 25th, 2007, 10:52 pm

radman69

Million Dollar Member
premium
Ok few questions.

1. Other than the actual harvesting hotbar, are there any things that are character specific settings that can be screwed up and causing this problem?

2. Aren't game options (targeting keys, movement keys, command keys) account specific rather than individual character specific?

I am asking these questions because the script runs perfectly (well nearly perfect b/c ever since RoK my game menu opens and closes every time i find a new node and begin harvesting on toons it works for) for my other characters on the same account.

I can't figure out what is specifically wrong with that character in respect to getting the script to work properly...i change the ini file and put his name it in when i do it....if i didnt ...the script would not run at all...it would shut down

Posted: December 6th, 2007, 6:16 pm

radman69

Million Dollar Member
premium
no one able to answer this one?

Posted: December 7th, 2007, 9:40 pm

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
There are commands in the ini or something that are used for targeting, etc. Last time I checked.

Posted: January 28th, 2008, 2:08 am

newbsnacks
newbsnacks's Reps:
I am having a similiar problem only one 1 computer. Just this computer acts up.

Heres my problem, I dont know why its acting this way:

-This happens with v5.02 AND v4
-This ONLY happens on 1 computer. I used the same .ini, .vbs, and everything else from the working computer.
-I tried tweaking the various settings, changing NUMLOCK as the run toggle, etc.

And heres whats happening:

Normally when you hit an object, you back up 2 seconds, and then go forward and jump. Well for whatever reason my guy just backs up... until he hits something!

Also, when I was trying it today he would come up to a node, try to harvest it when he was on top of it, but he wouldnt stop until he was 10-20 meters passed the node! Sometime he will also go to each waypoint without actually searching for the nodes, even when it ISNT a direct waypoint.

It just boggles me that this could be happening only one 1 machine, meanwhile the other plays fine.

I updated to the latest .Net. I've also tweaked the stop distance on the nodes to no avail.

Has anyone heard of this problem? What could it be? I am confident it isnt the .ini file.

Thanks!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online