[ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

In combat mana regen : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: January 16th, 2009, 5:46 pm

lava_3200

Total Posts: 3
lava_3200's Reps: 0
Hello,
I truely hope this will get me the premium :)
Ok here it goes,
For any class other then healers, get the chardonck chokidai collection it will give you a jewlery that procs mana on any spell cast, , use the fireworks you get from rewards and there ya go free mana regen that doesn't coast anything to get. get other jewlery that procs mana on dmg spells and use any low lvl spell dmg( like lvl 1 or 2) a spell that doesnt take much power to cast and the proc will still work
For healers its even better,..get jewlery that proc mana everytime you cast a heal and plus the the ones that proc on any spell cast . here is the trick,
Use the lowest and fastest heals you have like lvl 1 or lvl 2 spells and the proc will work the same, enjoy :)

i have a few more exploits i will be glad to post

Posted: January 16th, 2009, 6:16 pm

blammo

Total Posts: 51
blammo's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
More information needed:

1. Collection or book quest?

2. Link to the reward -- this it?

"http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Girdle_of_the_Di'Zok_Spirit"

3. List the requirements. Levels, expansions?

If I understand correctly, unless you buy all the pieces, the quest you're talking about requires a pre-req quest, for the expert goggles ( http://eq2.wikia.com/wiki/Expert_Recogn ... ollections ) , to see the shineys required to complete the quests.

More info, and people can prove/disprove your suggestion.

Posted: January 17th, 2009, 9:55 am

lava_3200

sorry if i haven't provided enough infos on the post but here are some more:
The collection is called the chokidai collar it is obtained from blue shinies in chardock, you can get them by aquiering a head peice to allow you to see them and the quest is long ..how ever if you are willing to invest ..you can buy them on the broker ..it is worth it. after finishing the collection you will get Gridle of the Di'zok spirit wich procs mana on any succesful cast. if you bump into any gear that procs mana on any succesful cast don't throw it away, using the fireworks will get it to proc and fireworks don't coast any mana to use :)

On the broker at cheap prices you can find armor as well as jewlery that procs mana either on a heal cast or a dmg cast, using a low lvl heal or dmg spell that doesn't coast much mana will get that gear to proc.

Posted: January 18th, 2009, 11:25 am

nfsfreak987

Total Posts: 37
nfsfreak987's Reps: 0
Couple of things, the belt you get only has a CHANCE to proc mana, so it's not a guarantee, it seems like a waste to ues the firework, since the proc is only twice a minute, and the firework has such a long casting time.

If you were absolutly out of power, not a bad idea

the lower level spells would work too, but like I said, it's only a CHANCE to proc power, so unless it's a necessity, I wouldn't bother with them.

Posted: January 20th, 2009, 1:31 pm

blammo

Total Posts: 51
blammo's Reps: 3
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
nfsfreak987 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Couple of things, the belt you get only has a CHANCE to proc mana, so it's not a guarantee, it seems like a waste to ues the firework, since the proc is only twice a minute, and the firework has such a long casting time.

Assuming you don't do the expert quest to get the goggles to get the blue shineys, and you buy the pieces....

I checked 3 diff servers this weekend, and buying all the items to complete this quest ranged from 65plat - 180 plat.

For a chance at mana, I wouldn't call that an exploit. If it went off on EVERY spell cast, THAT I would call an exploit. (and the power returned is <200, which is barely 1 spell at L80)

Posted: January 22nd, 2009, 11:14 pm

viniculum

Total Posts: 42
viniculum's Reps: 0
premium
This is how the belt works anyways. Pond Wash proc.

It specifically says on ANY ... so. This isn't an exploit and has been this way since the item was discovered.

Posted: January 24th, 2009, 8:55 pm

lava_3200

Ok i guess the belt isn't an option for most
I still stress the fact that using low lvl spells for any kind of procs still works,
So if you have any kind of gear that requires a spell cast for mana regen or even health regen, use the low lvl spells that way you dont spend power to get those procs to go off.
For healers, there are at least 4 peices of jewlery that proc 2 times per minute on any heal cast, so use the low lvl heals to get that proc ...4x2 per minute = about 900 average mana from procs. i have tried it and it works, the new shard gear as well. it has mana procs for healer classes.
I know i am tryng to strugle vs experts but tryin to first get my premium and to help others at having a better game experience.

Posted: February 5th, 2009, 7:10 pm

nfsfreak987

Total Posts: 37
nfsfreak987's Reps: 0
Unless you have fast recasts, it's a waste to use a lvl 1 CA, and then have to wait 1min, before you can even use the lvl 80 one.. . . . . . .

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online