taultunleashed logolevel 19 scholar, craftsman, etc scribe all books!!! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 17 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

level 19 scholar, craftsman, etc scribe all books!!! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: December 31st, 2004, 9:19 am

wyvernx

Total Posts: 6718
wyvernx's Reps: 21
administrator
premium
First, you must have NOT set your next subclass. What happens if you do not is you will get 100%+ experience and you will not level until you do. Now, in this time, your skills will all be 105 (ie alchemy, etc) which will allow you to scribe other books for all level 20 crafter sub classes.

So go and buy all of your level 20 books for your profession. Ie if you are a scholar, go and buy the jeweler, scribe, and alchemy level 20 books. Scribe them. Enjoy!

Remember, dont choose your subclass yet, else it wont work.

Posted: January 5th, 2005, 6:53 pm

grog
grog's Reps:
not sure i understand the process here

Posted: January 5th, 2005, 9:05 pm

wyvernx

administrator
premium
Pretty well explained, but I'll give a shorter version.

Get level 19 in crafting.

Keep crafting until you have over 100% exps in level 19.

Get somebody to buy books for you for your chosen profession.

Scribe them.

Now go talk to the subclass trainer so you can ding to 20.

If you ding to 20 before you scribe the books, you cannot scribe the other level 20 books, only your chosen profession.

Posted: January 7th, 2005, 9:22 am

prowling1
prowling1's Reps:
I wonder if this was fixed in the latest patch...

-Prowling1

Posted: January 25th, 2005, 1:14 pm

crom
crom's Reps:
confused. I am a 19 craftsman (with 108% exp) I picked iup and scribed carpenter essential 20, Provisioner essentials 20 and woodworker essentials 20. Can I scribe other tradeskills stuff (book20) or just those 3. BTW I bought those at the 2nd tradeskill society.

Thanks
Crom

Posted: January 26th, 2005, 12:06 pm

eqguru
eqguru's Reps:
crom";p="53523 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
confused. I am a 19 craftsman (with 108% exp) I picked iup and scribed carpenter essential 20, Provisioner essentials 20 and woodworker essentials 20. Can I scribe other tradeskills stuff (book20) or just those 3. BTW I bought those at the 2nd tradeskill society.

Thanks
Crom

Just those three. Only the 3 sub-classes for your class.
Craftsman: Prov 20, WW 20, Carp 20
Outfitter: Weap 20, Armor 20, Tailor 20
Scholar: Alch 20, Jewel 20, Sage 20

I *think* you can also scribe the advanced versions too, but not 100% sure. I'll test it in a couple days when one of my alts levels up.

Posted: January 29th, 2005, 2:54 pm

danielshawn
danielshawn's Reps:
This worked for me even AFTER I dinged to level 20 as I had chosen my subclass ahead of time. The thing to note is that you must scribe the other subclass books first.

When I dinged level 20 Carpenter, I scribed the level 20 Provisioner and level 20 Woodworker books. Only THEN, did I scribe my own level 20 Carpenter book. You can also scribe the advanced versions of these books as verified by my guildmate 20+ Sage who can make her own rare ink.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 11:56 pm

arthursdomain
arthursdomain's Reps:
You can scribe them because the level required to scribe them is high enough, however once your sub-class is created you can no longer raise any higher than the set limit (which is 20 - maybe higher in some cases).

ie. The skill required for woodworking could be set at 110 and the skill required to scribe the level 20 woodworking is 110 that is the last one you can scribe and anyup to that level, even if your sub-class that you picked was jeweller. To make this work you must work the other skills to their full potential at level 19 before your sub class is picked, then once they are maxed (you can find those skill levels in your skills - go to the EQ 2 button (in game) and go to skills then look for the skill that is attached to the type of crafting that you are doing, each crafting has one type.) Then tadda, but yes it only works till level 20 so you can essentially scribe all books 20 and below.

Posted: February 2nd, 2005, 3:46 am

bukholt
bukholt's Reps:
still works

Posted: February 8th, 2005, 8:27 am

hookooekoo
hookooekoo's Reps:
I heard this was fixed, any comment?

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 5:35 am

wyvernx

administrator
premium
I think it still works.

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 10:07 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
Still works

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 3:53 pm

hookooekoo
hookooekoo's Reps:
Does this work on the advanced books too?

I am close to being able to do it :)

Posted: February 9th, 2005, 7:56 pm

dulllou
dulllou's Reps:
wyvernx";p="54648 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I think it still works.

Sweet to hear that, my new craftman is just reaching 19.

btw, with the macro program, I spent 3 days to make a new 19 craftman, is it fast enough ? or u guys got a even faster way ?

Posted: February 11th, 2005, 3:05 pm

istoriw
istoriw's Reps:
Yes it works for advanced books. They are both LOOT items only and are expensive.

Oh and there are only TWO because there is not an Advanced Scribe Volume 20 (only Advanced Alchemist and Advanced Jeweler).

I paid 10g for the Alchemy one which gives you the recipe for the Indigo Ink (Required to make Adept III Tier 3 spells) and I paid 3-4 g for the Jewelry one.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online