taultunleashed logoLooping attack Macro : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Looping attack Macro : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: January 31st, 2005, 7:46 am

Guest's Reps:
Was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to set up a macro that will attack a mob with a specific attack/skill and continue looping that specific attack indefinately?

Any suggestions would be appreciated, and if you could include the required text, that would be even better :twisted:

Posted: January 31st, 2005, 9:44 am

macaw2000
macaw2000's Reps:
For grins, I just aimed myself at three solo turtles in Enchanted Lands. Then I recorded myself pressing F8 (select monster) killing one and resting afterwards. I played back that recording and sure enough, I would kill solo turtles.

It's pretty low-tech and not very good experience but it works. We need a richer EQ2 library to program against to make anything more significant.

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 12:02 am

mally42
mally42's Reps:
I loop and attack macro all the time. Basically my wife and I both play but I a bit more than she. So often I play both characters. I got a kick !@#$%^&* laptop that I sit next to my desktop and play both. She plays a healer and I a tank. Here's how I work it...

I ussually play her character (the healer) and I set my character up on the laptop running xunleashed.

I had recorded a key stroke only macro while we both played that basically assists, taunts and goes through a series of attacks.

When playing both I would set my character (the tank) on auto follow and then play hers (the healer).

This works awesome, atm we are in our 20's and we are able to take out most blue con group mobs. I pretty much run around with her character and target the mobs and the macro does the rest. I stop the macro in between fights most of the time cause I'm paranoid and because it's more efficient then letting it run it's course sometimes.. But all I have to do while it's running is heal and assist after the macro draws aggro which is instantly and it almost never looses it.

Can't do it unattended not that is a good idea to do anways but it works for me. I can wait for the programers to come out of the woodwork and release a mapper or better yet a real bot. But until then I'm all and all a happy customer. The crafting bot kicks !@#$%^&* esspecailly since it works on my laptop (amd proccessor) now!

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online