taultunleashed logoMegaBOT / UltraBOT... help :) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 9 posts ] 
blue large dot

MegaBOT / UltraBOT... help :) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: March 17th, 2006, 3:17 am
 
hastur
hastur's Reps:
User avatar
Hi :)

my problem it's simple... i want to leave my fury soloing while i'll go to sleep and i'v tryed like 200 configs in the ini w/o success ;)

Can anyone post a "running" ini file so i can work out the problem (or if someone has a Fury and want to share his functional ini he's wellcome :))?

My script atm starts, target a mob, switch on attack mode, and then... nothing, waits like 2 mins and shutdown itself... in the initcombat i'v put a Spell pull at the beginning.

Tnx for help ^_^


Reply with quote
Posted: March 17th, 2006, 6:54 am
 
loraik
loraik's Reps:
User avatar
Post your char.ini file so we can see it (remove your char. name and server name).

Loraik


Reply with quote
Posted: March 17th, 2006, 9:52 am
 
hastur
hastur's Reps:
User avatar
loraik wrote:
Post your char.ini file so we can see it (remove your char. name and server name).

Loraik


Here it is (renamed in .txt)... it's the Ultrabot one :)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Reply with quote
Posted: March 17th, 2006, 11:19 am
 
loraik
loraik's Reps:
User avatar
The format on this is all messed up for some reason. Can you reupload it, should be in exact same format as it would be in your directory, this is missing all the line breaks.

Loraik


Reply with quote
Posted: March 17th, 2006, 12:38 pm
 
hastur
hastur's Reps:
User avatar
loraik wrote:
The format on this is all messed up for some reason. Can you reupload it, should be in exact same format as it would be in your directory, this is missing all the line breaks.

Loraik



Seen, here it is the zipped one :)


You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.


Reply with quote
Posted: March 17th, 2006, 12:55 pm
 
slam666

Total Posts: 1184
Location: Quebec, Canada
Joined: April 21st, 2005, 7:30 am
slam666's Reps: 1
User avatar
Moderator
premium
hastur wrote:
Hi :)

my problem it's simple... i want to leave my fury soloing while i'll go to sleep and i'v tryed like 200 configs in the ini w/o success ;)

Can anyone post a "running" ini file so i can work out the problem (or if someone has a Fury and want to share his functional ini he's wellcome :))?

My script atm starts, target a mob, switch on attack mode, and then... nothing, waits like 2 mins and shutdown itself... in the initcombat i'v put a Spell pull at the beginning.

Tnx for help ^_^


Your ini file seem ok, if you target and nothing I assume its a problem with your pull spell. Does your bot try to cast the spell or maybe you are out of range?

_________________
Slam666

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help


Reply with quote
Posted: March 17th, 2006, 6:56 pm
 
hastur
hastur's Reps:
User avatar
slam666 wrote:
Your ini file seem ok, if you target and nothing I assume its a problem with your pull spell. Does your bot try to cast the spell or maybe you are out of range?


ATM it does this:

- Start
- Load up
- Opens 2 windows (Socials and Achievements) (no key associated in the ini)
- At times close those windows and try to target one mob, other times don't close both and shotdown itself
- When start to target, it get a mob, go on autoattack (F12) and nothing more.
- After a little while closes itself.




these r the last lines of the debug file:

17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Setting random SendKeys() - SetKeyDelay()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: TranslateSpecialKeys()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateSpecialKeys()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TargetMonsterSTR)=<TAB> Code=<9>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TargetFriendlySTR)=<F1> Code=<112>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (AttackSTR)=<F12> Code=<123>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (ConsiderSTR)=<v> Code=<86>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (GetSTR)=<f> Code=<70>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (RunLockSTR)=<INSERT> Code=<45>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (ExitScriptSTR)=<MBUTTON> Code=<4>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (PauseToggleSTR)=<NUMLOCK> Code=<144>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (SprintQB)=<1> Code=<49>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (SprintSTR)=<1> Code=<49>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (GetAllMastersSTR)=<DEL> Code=<46>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TurnLeftSTR)=<a> Code=<65>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TurnRightSTR)=<d> Code=<68>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (StrafeLeftSTR)=<q> Code=<81>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (StrafeRightSTR)=<e> Code=<69>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Clearing Exit/Pause Keys
17/03/2006 22.14.02: RandomNum() - PauseAfterXKills - (40-60) = 42
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Adding Pets as Valid Masters
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Breaking Apart Comma Strings
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ValidMasters []
17/03/2006 22.14.02: UBound VMS = 0
17/03/2006 22.14.02: UBound VMK = 0
17/03/2006 22.14.02: Breaking SearchForNames apart
17/03/2006 22.14.02: SearchForNames []
17/03/2006 22.14.02: WARNING: Empty List - exiting BreakApartCommaString()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: NonAttackableObjects [a Bit of Flotsam]
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TextBeforeToken(): s=a Bit of Flotsam
17/03/2006 22.14.02: str1=<a Bit of Flotsam> cnt=1
17/03/2006 22.14.02: SetCharLevelRange(**)
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MinGreen=5
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MinBlue=10
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MaxYellow=5
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MaxOrange=10
17/03/2006 22.14.02: Opening CHAT Logfile for input: <****\eq2log_****.txt>
17/03/2006 22.14.03: ** TimerClass Initialized
17/03/2006 22.14.03: SendKey() '86'
17/03/2006 22.14.03: SendSpecialKey(86) Hex(56)
17/03/2006 22.14.03: * Pause(0,15 second(s))


Reply with quote
Posted: March 18th, 2006, 4:34 am
 
slam666

Total Posts: 1184
Location: Quebec, Canada
Joined: April 21st, 2005, 7:30 am
slam666's Reps: 1
User avatar
Moderator
premium
hastur wrote:
slam666 wrote:
Your ini file seem ok, if you target and nothing I assume its a problem with your pull spell. Does your bot try to cast the spell or maybe you are out of range?


ATM it does this:

- Start
- Load up
- Opens 2 windows (Socials and Achievements) (no key associated in the ini)
- At times close those windows and try to target one mob, other times don't close both and shotdown itself
- When start to target, it get a mob, go on autoattack (F12) and nothing more.
- After a little while closes itself.




these r the last lines of the debug file:

17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Setting random SendKeys() - SetKeyDelay()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: TranslateSpecialKeys()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateSpecialKeys()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TargetMonsterSTR)=<TAB> Code=<9>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TargetFriendlySTR)=<F1> Code=<112>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (AttackSTR)=<F12> Code=<123>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (ConsiderSTR)=<v> Code=<86>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (GetSTR)=<f> Code=<70>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (RunLockSTR)=<INSERT> Code=<45>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (ExitScriptSTR)=<MBUTTON> Code=<4>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (PauseToggleSTR)=<NUMLOCK> Code=<144>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (SprintQB)=<1> Code=<49>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (SprintSTR)=<1> Code=<49>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (GetAllMastersSTR)=<DEL> Code=<46>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TurnLeftSTR)=<a> Code=<65>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (TurnRightSTR)=<d> Code=<68>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (StrafeLeftSTR)=<q> Code=<81>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: KeyToTranslate (StrafeRightSTR)=<e> Code=<69>
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TranslateKey()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Clearing Exit/Pause Keys
17/03/2006 22.14.02: RandomNum() - PauseAfterXKills - (40-60) = 42
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Adding Pets as Valid Masters
17/03/2006 22.14.02: MAIN: Breaking Apart Comma Strings
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ValidMasters []
17/03/2006 22.14.02: UBound VMS = 0
17/03/2006 22.14.02: UBound VMK = 0
17/03/2006 22.14.02: Breaking SearchForNames apart
17/03/2006 22.14.02: SearchForNames []
17/03/2006 22.14.02: WARNING: Empty List - exiting BreakApartCommaString()
17/03/2006 22.14.02: NonAttackableObjects [a Bit of Flotsam]
17/03/2006 22.14.02: ENTERING TextBeforeToken(): s=a Bit of Flotsam
17/03/2006 22.14.02: str1=<a Bit of Flotsam> cnt=1
17/03/2006 22.14.02: SetCharLevelRange(**)
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MinGreen=5
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MinBlue=10
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MaxYellow=5
17/03/2006 22.14.02: --> MaxOrange=10
17/03/2006 22.14.02: Opening CHAT Logfile for input: <****\eq2log_****.txt>
17/03/2006 22.14.03: ** TimerClass Initialized
17/03/2006 22.14.03: SendKey() '86'
17/03/2006 22.14.03: SendSpecialKey(86) Hex(56)
17/03/2006 22.14.03: * Pause(0,15 second(s))


Change the autoattack to something else, F12 is key to stop script ;)

_________________
Slam666

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help


Reply with quote
Posted: March 18th, 2006, 5:37 am
 
hastur
hastur's Reps:
User avatar
slam666 wrote:
Change the autoattack to something else, F12 is key to stop script ;)



LOOOOOOL ok... got it ;)

It run like a charm now, tnx for the help :)


Reply with quote
Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 22 guests

Popular Sections
SWTOR Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Hacks
Guild Wars 2 Bots
Diablo 3 Cheats
Guild Wars 2 Mods

Popular Sections
WoW Cataclysm Cheats & Exploits
WoW Cataclysm Hacks & Bots
Star Wars The Old Republic Cheats
SWTOR Mods
Torchlight 2 Cheats
SWTOR Space Mission Bots
Site Nav and RSS
RSS Feed of EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions RSS Feed 
Sitemap of EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions Sitemap 
SitemapIndex SitemapIndex
RSS Feed RSS Feed
Channel list Channel list
left bottom corner Site and Contents Copyright 2001-2012 All Rights Reserved TaultUnleashed.com bottom corner
top left
top right
createaccount
Username:   Password:   Remember Me?