taultunleashed logoMy cheat contribution for the evil side : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

My cheat contribution for the evil side : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: December 31st, 2004, 5:12 am

darknife
darknife's Reps:
It only works for the evil people sorry ya goodies!

It works from lvl 5-20 so far.

Head to Commonlands, west freeport gate. As you exit WFP into the commonlands you will see a "constable NPC" on the left hand side along the wall. Hail him for the quest. he will give you a task to kill 6 mobs which are plentyful about 200 feet from him. Kill those 6 and viola~ you get a few copper (no big deal) and you get lots of free exp.

The higher level you are the faster you can kill the snakes/bugs/dillos. I can get a lvl in about an hour or so from 15-20.

Good luck!

Posted: January 30th, 2005, 3:26 am

Xalorous
Xalorous's Reps:
Easy repeatable quest. You're doubledipping in the exp pool. This is absolutely the fastest way to gain exp. But once the mobs turn grey and the quest is green, you're wasting your time. Find another repeatable quest and doubledip some more.

Never grind xp without at least one quest for the mobs you're grinding. The more quests, the better. If you want to hunt giants in TS, search the websites for quests that involve the giants in TS. Save a few minutes at the end of your playing session to turn in the quests.

They made it this way on purpose.

Posted: January 31st, 2005, 8:07 am

eqguru
eqguru's Reps:
Guest";p="53805 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Save a few minutes at the end of your playing session to turn in the quests.

Actually its better to save the quest turn-in for first thing on your next session. With the vitality thing you'll regen vitality, so potentially get a bigger "bonus" when you turn in the quest.

Posted: January 31st, 2005, 9:43 am

melkor66
melkor66's Reps:
vitality as it was explained ot me is like wow and only effects Combat XP not turn ins for questing

Posted: February 1st, 2005, 8:39 am

djvj

Total Posts: 272
djvj's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I do remembering reading in the official thread about vitality applies for all forms of xp including quests.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online