[ 10 posts ] 
blue large dot

Necromancer Leveling BOT : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: August 6th, 2007, 3:36 pm

alcedes

Total Posts: 44
alcedes's Reps: 99
premium
If I can get this working properly it will be an Auto Level Bot for Necromancers.

Once I have this one written I will be able to get one made for EVERY class and will be posting them all here.

Here is the list of problems I have identified so far:

The script consists of 5 "while" loops.

The first loop is SUPPOSE to monitor my pet's health and if the life bar is not green, cast the heal pet spell. It does not. Any ideas as to why?

The second loop is a loop to insure I have a valid target. And again..It is not working. Any ideas as to what I can do different?

Loops 3, 4, and 5 are identical. They are working...sorta. It does not seem to be selecting the correct loop...It just kinda randomly selects one on its own based on no identifiable criteria...And once it enters the loop it refuses to exit it. Any ideas? The script is posted below.

Constants
XLocT=0
YLocT=0
XLocP=0
YLocP=0
End

//--------------------------------------------------

//The locations that AC Tool will be checking for pixel colors
//Current Target
Compute XLocT={WindowLeft}+487
Compute YLocT={WindowTop}+154
//Pet Health
Compute XLocP={WindowLeft}+287
Compute YLocP={WindowTop}+129

//"Target Nearest NPC" (Hotkey defined in EQ2)
Keys Q

//If Pet Life Bar <> Green then Heal Pet
LoadRGB $XLocP, $YLocP
If {RGBRed}= 64 //Green
Keys 5
Delay 6500
While {RGBRed}= 64 //Green
Keys 6500
End
End

//If Current Target is something OTHER than a mob, switch to "Next NPC" (Defined Hotkey in EQ2)
LoadRGB $XLocT, $YLocT
If {RGBGreen}= 0 //Invalid Target
Keys V
While {RGBGreen}= 0 //Invalid Target
Keys V
End
End

//If current target is a Green CON mob, cast these spells in this order. (According to hotbar setup)
LoadRGB $XLocT, $YLocT
If {RGBRed} = 64 //Green
Keys 1
Delay 4000
Keys 2
Delay 5000
While {RGBRed} = 64 //Green
Keys 3
Delay 2500
Keys 4
Delay 3000
Keys 1
Delay 3000
Keys 4
Delay 3500
End
Restart
End

//If current target is a Blue CON mob, cast these spells in this order. (According to hotbar setup)
LoadRGB $XLocT, $YLocT
If {RGBRed} = 0 //Blue
Keys 1
Delay 4000
Keys 2
Delay 5000
While {RGBRed} = 0 //Blue
Keys 3
Delay 2500
Keys 4
Delay 3000
Keys 1
Delay 3000
Keys 4
Delay 3500
End
Restart
End

//If current target is a White CON mob, cast these spells in this order. (According to hotbar setup)
LoadRGB $XLocT, $YLocT
If {RGBRed} = 255 //White
Keys 1
Delay 4000
Keys 2
Delay 5000
While {RGBRed} = 255 //White
Keys 3
Delay 2500
Keys 4
Delay 3000
Keys 1
Delay 3000
Keys 4
Delay 3500
End
Restart
End
Restart

Posted: August 8th, 2007, 8:55 am

stupidfly
stupidfly's Reps:
alcedes (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
The first loop is SUPPOSE to monitor my pet's health and if the life bar is not green, cast the heal pet spell. It does not. Any ideas as to why?

The second loop is a loop to insure I have a valid target. And again..It is not working. Any ideas as to what I can do different?

Loops 3, 4, and 5 are identical. They are working...sorta. It does not seem to be selecting the correct loop...It just kinda randomly selects one on its own based on no identifiable criteria...And once it enters the loop it refuses to exit it. Any ideas? The script is posted below.

As a first guess I would say the RGB or the X,Y is simply wrong. This seems the most likely, especially if you are getting stuck in loops. It also seems due to the way your using loops, you will never check your pet's health while you are in combat. Only when the script restarts. These loops should be put into functions that you can call while you are in combat.

For debugging purposes I would suggest each time you enter a loop to have the cursor move to the designated X,Y & a pop up window showing the RGB value of that location. This will allow you to verify that you are indeed reading and expecting the correct values from the right location.

Posted: August 8th, 2007, 10:52 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
You need to check out eq2extreme on it :)

Anyways

Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: August 9th, 2007, 12:13 pm

stupidfly
stupidfly's Reps:
Tault_admin (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
You need to check out eq2extreme on it :)

Anyways

Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

I think he is looking for help in making his own bot. What he has presented here is obviously very early and not anywhere near a usable product.

Posted: August 11th, 2007, 9:22 am

alcedes

premium
"As a first guess I would say the RGB or the X,Y is simply wrong. This seems the most likely, especially if you are getting stuck in loops. It also seems due to the way your using loops, you will never check your pet's health while you are in combat. Only when the script restarts. These loops should be put into functions that you can call while you are in combat."
----------------------

I have checked the X,Y repeatidly. These are exact. What is confusing me the most is that it is entering the combat loops based on no criteria at all. I could be fighting a white con, yet it will enter the loop for blue cons.

As far as the pet health loop goes, I do it like this because I am mainly going to use this to do easier mobs. So I do not really need to monitor my health during the fight, I just need to make sure I have plenty before the fight begins. Besides that, I have no idea how to "call a function". I do not know AC Tool script at all. I am kinda figuring this out as i go.
-----------------------

For debugging purposes I would suggest each time you enter a loop to have the cursor move to the designated X,Y & a pop up window showing the RGB value of that location. This will allow you to verify that you are indeed reading and expecting the correct values from the right location.

-----------------------

This sounds really useful. Too bad I havent got a clue how to do it. ROFL. I will see if I can figure it out.

Posted: August 16th, 2007, 8:46 pm

alcedes

premium
Just an update on this,

I have it working nearly perfectly. I am currently making adjustments to the targeting system. Once I have that perfected I will be ready to release my Beta for this.

So very soon. :)

Posted: August 17th, 2007, 8:35 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Awesome sounds good.

Posted: August 17th, 2007, 9:27 am

stupidfly
stupidfly's Reps:
alcedes (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Just an update on this,

I have it working nearly perfectly. I am currently making adjustments to the targeting system. Once I have that perfected I will be ready to release my Beta for this.

So very soon. :)

Just an FYI about AC tool bots. One of the reason they aren't very popular is the reliance on X,Y & RGB color coordinates being so precise.

If the person who downloads this bot doesn't have his windows setup exactly like yours it will be useless. Since most people use custom UIs, or at least customize the default UI, it makes ac tool bots mostly useless.

On the flip side, that is what makes the XU & Exhume (soon) bots so powerful, they determine your health, your target's health, pet's health etc. programmatically so the bot can function on any EQ2 installation, with no UI concerns.

Not trying to discourage you, just be ready for alot of posts with questions about why the bot doesn't work once you post it.

Posted: August 17th, 2007, 11:10 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Also many UI mod change the color of the bar for health, power etc so RGB color wont work as expected. I did a bot for crafting with Actools and even if I was using a custom UI especialy build for my bot with unmovable window I still got a lot of people saying it was not working correctly. That is why I use exhume and XU now. Also the screen resolution change a lot of thing with ACtools. I would strongly suggest that you look into exhume and XU.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: August 22nd, 2007, 3:08 pm

alcedes

premium
Ok..yet another update.

I have been MORE than discouraged. LOL. I am scrapping this bot and starting a new one using Exhume and XU.

I have never used either of these tools so it will be a while before I have anything to release. I will have more information as soon as I figure out how to program using these tools. :(

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online