taultunleashed logoNeed help with everything please! Any help at all! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Need help with everything please! Any help at all! : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: March 10th, 2008, 7:56 pm

nationaldj
nationaldj's Reps:
I cant even get the eq2extremeradar to work. I have a premium account i open game then run radar later and nothing. No xunleashed scripts installed are working. I have microsoft script debugger installed and followed the xunleashed install directions... when I try running eq2ultrabot i get eq2extreme validation failed... I meen pretty much nothing has worked im trying to figure out xunleashed but the one time i got it to work it didnt do anything and eventually just froze up and wouldnt let me use it anymore... I really would like some help Im trying to get a harvestbot, and huntbot, and craftbots set up and the map bot too and nothing is working anyone know why? I am so confused should Exhume and xunleashed work together or only one at a time?

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 4:20 am

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
install eq2extreme and start all scripts out of that directory

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 1:53 pm

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Exhume and xunleashed are 2 different thing. I suggest choosing one and trying to make it work, then you can try the other one if you like. In my opinion exhume is easyer.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Posted: March 11th, 2008, 3:53 pm

nationaldj
nationaldj's Reps:
I have gotten both to work xunleashed and exhume I would liek to be able to switch the two for diferent things. I have also got extreme radar, and radar plugin for xunleashed to work. I dont think ive got the scriptest to work but not sure I got the macro to work though. So things are operational I cant get harvestbot to work though I need help on this should i get a log to log all my nice waypoints locs and then put them all in the ini file later? I cant figure out how to make the commands or command the ini file in any vbs or js scripts... This is something I am new in but would like to learn how to do ..... Does anyonme reccomend anything overall? I am hoping really for a more ll in one bot I am sure I can figure the crafter bot but setting up waypoints and commands for harvesting and huntbotting + buffing I need help with. So basically I got the core system setup... and running Exhume and Xunleashed I need to figure out what to do with these scripts and ini files though and how to command them i dont understand

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online