taultunleashed logoNeed help with Harvest Script - kinda from scratch : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Need help with Harvest Script - kinda from scratch : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 24th, 2008, 10:56 am

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
Hi
i got so far as to get the nodes info, and filtering the closest node out.

now iam stuck with faceing towards the node. i have some ideas but dont know how to realize them in exhume. or how to propabbly express them on the boards - anyone has some samples? or hints in the rigth direction?

i got that far, as to set my self as the center of a coordinat system and to put the node into that system (by subtracting the eq2 coords from each other)

now i got some probs with finding the angle from my pos to the node any suggestions

Posted: February 24th, 2008, 9:07 pm

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
i got pretty far this evening - now iam hanging on how to calculate the correct amount of time to turn

i took a look at the code from harvestbot 4.x and tried that code for turntime but i dont get it right.

anyone have a code that works on base of the angle differenz between toon heading and angle to the node ?

thx for help!

Posted: March 5th, 2008, 4:05 am

letsgo2u
letsgo2u's Reps:
ok i got a working harvest script with exhume - now i wanted to transfer to vb2008 but i dont find any "keydown" function in vb2008 can someone who has scripted in vb2008 help me out here?
i found the sleepfunction
i know how to activate eq2 window(process)
but now iam stuck with that keydown/keyup thing and also it seems that vb2008 wont "sendkeys" to eq2 can someone point me in the rigth direction?

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online