newtopic  postreply
 [ 2 posts ] 
blue large dot

New but not noob : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: March 20th, 2008, 2:41 am

unuinu

Total Posts: 17
unuinu's Reps: 0
Okay so I am new to eq2 botting but not new to botting as a whole.

I can read instructions and follow them and get this working on my own.

That being said to me it seems like I need to install xunleached, eq2extream with exhume and ultrabot to have any hope of running a good hunter bot and or harvesting bot. Does that sound about right to everyone else?

my second issue is although I have fixed all the errors I was getting before it seems like the devs here are in the process of switching how the bots work. using scripts under umbrella programs ie: exhume. I just get the vibe that I picked a I dont want to say "bad" time to join but rather a transition time and some kinks need to be ironed out. like the no config options in the new ultrabot etc. am I correct about this?

also I found some old flash videos on how to set all this stuff and again thats something I have experience and perhaps I could make a new one showing the new setup process if I had that information.

I am having the same issue another user here had where things are just all over the place. I dont mind paying for this kind of service but It would be nice if we were told or had some sort of good solid "this is new" and "do this it works" kind of information at least on the eq2 side of things.

but as it stands I went from nothing working to radar working and other scripts trying to work but mostly they just turn in circles not moving forward at all and when I do edit eq2 to use the num lock as auto run they still dont really compare to say "wowglider".

Is there just no really kick !@#$%^&* bots for eq2? am I just a noob that needs to learn a whole new system on a board that is well messy frankly or should I cancel my account ASAP because things have always been like this here and will not likely get better?

Please dont lock this post down admins.

Thanks in advance for any input / advice. No one wants this site to be what I thought it was before I forked over $$$ more then me.

Posted: March 20th, 2008, 6:05 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
For EQ2Ultrabot there is 2 version, old 4.3 which run on Xunleashed and the new one 5.x that run on exhume, you need one or the other, not both.
Both have installation and configuration ionformation.

unuinu (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Okay so I am new to eq2 botting but not new to botting as a whole.

I can read instructions and follow them and get this working on my own.

That being said to me it seems like I need to install xunleached, eq2extream with exhume and ultrabot to have any hope of running a good hunter bot and or harvesting bot. Does that sound about right to everyone else?

my second issue is although I have fixed all the errors I was getting before it seems like the devs here are in the process of switching how the bots work. using scripts under umbrella programs ie: exhume. I just get the vibe that I picked a I dont want to say "bad" time to join but rather a transition time and some kinks need to be ironed out. like the no config options in the new ultrabot etc. am I correct about this?

also I found some old flash videos on how to set all this stuff and again thats something I have experience and perhaps I could make a new one showing the new setup process if I had that information.

I am having the same issue another user here had where things are just all over the place. I dont mind paying for this kind of service but It would be nice if we were told or had some sort of good solid "this is new" and "do this it works" kind of information at least on the eq2 side of things.

but as it stands I went from nothing working to radar working and other scripts trying to work but mostly they just turn in circles not moving forward at all and when I do edit eq2 to use the num lock as auto run they still dont really compare to say "wowglider".

Is there just no really kick !@#$%^&* bots for eq2? am I just a noob that needs to learn a whole new system on a board that is well messy frankly or should I cancel my account ASAP because things have always been like this here and will not likely get better?

Please dont lock this post down admins.

Thanks in advance for any input / advice. No one wants this site to be what I thought it was before I forked over $$$ more then me.

Author of EQ2Ultrabot, NOW WITH CRAFTING!!!
Read this before asking for help

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online