taultunleashed logoProblem w/ (HarvestBot + EQ2Extreme) and (Harvester v 1.00) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

Problem w/ (HarvestBot + EQ2Extreme) and (Harvester v 1.00) : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: May 24th, 2008, 1:59 pm

alchemyx

Total Posts: 12
alchemyx's Reps: 0
I'm really at my wits end, and I don't know what to do. I checked every FAQ and thread on the website and still can't get it to work.

I'm running Vista x64, and I know that XUnleashed doesn't yet support Vista, so I skipped over the XUnleashed scripts and installed EQ2Extreme, following all the directions, then the HarvestBot. After some extra configuration (w/ logs) I finally got it to run, but it doesn't actually harvest.

The problem is, it'll do everything its supposed to right up to actually harvesting. He goes through all of my waypoints, find the nodes and even targets them, but then... no harvest, he just moves on to the next node. I keep getting "Unharvestable Node Found" and "Resources gone, moving on..."

I've tried changing the HotKey configurations but it still won't work. I put the "mining" skill in slot 9 of my 1st Hotbar, set hotkey row value to 1 and hotkey for rocks and ore to 9.... still nothing. Help! The harvestbot is the only thing I want to use this for....

EDIT: I also just noticed... it opens my game menu (you know, the one that opens when you click the "EQII" button in game) everytime it finds a node.

----------------------------------------------

Also, on a side note, in case this doesn't work, how do I use the Harvester v1.00... I can't figure out how to load the .js file. I even tried embedding it in a html page and calling it up, still nothing on that, too.

Posted: May 28th, 2008, 4:26 pm

daheazle

Total Posts: 84
daheazle's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
try to set "AvoidPlayers = False" in the ini this bot does not seem to detect players properly

also i have found changing "RunToRange = 4" seems to work better

and sometimes it helps to zoom out your view and have more of a top down angle

as far as the eq2 menu coming up, that is normal because the bot uses the esc key, you can change the eq2 setting so esc does not bring up the menu

EQ2Ultra bot is what i use now and it works great including the player detect

Posted: May 30th, 2008, 10:42 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Yea go and use the ultrabot its much better.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online