taultunleashed logoTON OF AA AND EXTREMELY FAST EXILING : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

TON OF AA AND EXTREMELY FAST EXILING : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 26th, 2008, 11:34 am

atlantiscalz
atlantiscalz's Reps:
OK TO DO THIS YOU NEED YOURSELF AND SOMEONE YOU CANT RECEIVE XP WITH, WHAT YOU DO IS CONTINUE TO TO EXILE AND COME BACK TO YOUR SIDE OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE HAVING THE HIGHER TOON IN GROUP YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE ANY XP, IF YOUR ON THE QEYNOS SIDE YOU CAN DO CAPTAINS RING, HAVE THE HIGHER LEVEL MENTOR TO YOU, ZONE IN, THEN LET HIM UNMENTOR DO THE QUEST THEN LEAVE..... THEN REPEAT, AT AT LOW LVL YOUR ALMOST PROMISED TWO AAPOINTS EACH TIME AD IT ONLY TAKES 30 MINUTES WITH A HIGHER LVL WITH YOU

Posted: February 27th, 2008, 8:22 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
First, stop the caps.

Second, put some extra info, i.e. is this PVE or PVP?

Third, is this part of a quest? Then which one?

Posted: March 8th, 2008, 6:35 pm

dumbace
dumbace's Reps:
atlantiscalz (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
WHAT YOU DO IS CONTINUE TO TO EXILE AND COME BACK TO YOUR SIDE OVER AND OVER AGAIN WHILE HAVING THE HIGHER TOON IN GROUP YOU WILL NEVER RECIEVE ANY XP, IF YOUR ON THE QEYNOS SIDE YOU CAN DO CAPTAINS RING, HAVE THE HIGHER LEVEL MENTOR TO YOU, ZONE IN, THEN LET HIM UNMENTOR DO THE QUEST THEN LEAVE..... THEN REPEAT, AT AT LOW LVL YOUR ALMOST PROMISED TWO AAPOINTS EACH TIME AD IT ONLY TAKES 30 MINUTES WITH A HIGHER LVL WITH YOU

Just what do you mean Exile and come back to your side over and over? you mean exile and then do the 100 quests needed to become Qeynos again ? how is that a 30 quest ? Why does the higher level mentor you? zone in? then let him unmentor? Do the quest ? Who does the quest... the Higher level guy or you ?

Posted: March 9th, 2008, 1:47 pm

eliwitt
eliwitt's Reps:
and can we get some punctuation in there?

Posted: May 24th, 2008, 10:39 pm

keado

Total Posts: 5
keado's Reps: 0
I have an idea of what this person is saying. I have exhiled a few freeps to Qeynos cause i wanted an iksar or dark elf or whatever. One qest is sneaking into east freeprot and going into an instance zone to find a ring. If another player went with you, zzoned in mentored and then unmentored, they could kill the adds and then you just run around and do the harvesting unhindered. return to the guy in Commonlands and hand in the quest, you wont get exp due to your friend being unmentored but maybe you will get aa.

I think that this is what is being said. As I said, i have exhiled a few times from Freeport to Qeynos and I dont remember if i ever got aa from the repeatable quests on a pvp server (vox).

Posted: May 27th, 2008, 2:30 am

madzoko2

Total Posts: 258
madzoko2's Reps: 712
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
great idea, yey from me

Posted: May 27th, 2008, 5:08 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays 2 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online