taultunleashed logoUI to change color of begin? : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 3 posts ] 
blue large dot

UI to change color of begin? : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 5:38 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
A friend of mine and I have been looking into macros for crafting. I used the one on this site and it worked, well kinda. It mostly button mashed and I ended up running out of power.

My friend went to an ACtool macro site and they are changing the UI so that the begin button is easier for the program to find. He ran it last night and according to him he can set it up to do multiple combines. So say you have coal,water and something else that needs to combined to make a final product. According to him he can comp up and as long as he does not need to change tables then he can complete the combine all the way through.

Im wondering why no one here has thought of changing the UI of the crafting UI to be all one color or something? Am I missing something. I have yet to see the ACTools macro work but he said he was going to give it to me and let me check it out. If for some reason I find it to be useful I will submit it to the Mods/Admin. If they deem it to be helpful then it shal be posted here also.

-Prowling1

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 6:49 am

tault_jhgbaouns
tault_jhgbaouns's Reps:
We have though about it.. might be use later on.
Right now you only have to make it recognize the button once and then it will be no problem.
There are much more interesting stuff to look into, like mem reading and packet sniffing though

Posted: January 27th, 2005, 12:35 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Yes just like jhgbaouns said, we have thought about it but we decided to go one step higher and use info straight from the mem and packets. This means no UI changing and no room for recognition mistakes.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online