taultunleashed logoVery crude RoI primer Harvester per request : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 16 posts ]  1, 2  Next
blue large dot

Very crude RoI primer Harvester per request : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: August 22nd, 2005, 9:23 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
***Moved over from another post***

Here is the script. It runs under AutoIt and is VERY generic however it works if no one sits in front of you. I just got another RoI primer not 45 min. ago on an alt.

It is Super important to know that you DO NOT want 2 of the scripts running at the same time. I never bothered to put an escape key since I am smart enough not to fire two of these up. If you do you will have to reset your machine because it sends it into an endless loop.

All that takes place here is dbl. mouse clicks in a grid patten that you can adjust the x,y coords if you want a different pattern however this one has gotten alot of primers. See picture for alignment and be sitting down when you set it up to get you as close to ground as possible.

When you line this up the furthest left and right clicks need to be right at or very close to the edge of the tree on either side (where ground meets trunk) and your screen should have the same or very close to positioning as the picture does. Good Luck

P.S.

Forgot to add use your "pause" button if youneed to stop it and talk or anything. To shut it down just right click and exit icon.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: August 25th, 2005, 8:04 pm

elwood
elwood's Reps:
EDIT: Nevermind. I figured it out. You have to be zoomed in all the way and sitting down looking at the ground for this to properly work ;)

One question. Does the rock always spawn in the same exact place? What's the reason for the mouse movement? Couldnt you just place your cursor where the rock spawns and just set the script to double click every so many MS?

Posted: August 25th, 2005, 9:27 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Mouse movement is to cover misalignment of the char. and that "X" is the approx. area of the spawn. You could modify the x,y's to your liking but that combo has proven a winner for me many times.

Loraik

Posted: August 25th, 2005, 9:42 pm

elwood
elwood's Reps:
What's the lowest sleep time that Autoit allows or is there a specific reason why it's set to 300ms?

I just dont want to miss it, hehe. ;)

Posted: August 26th, 2005, 5:10 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
I didn't look it up but I tried faster sleep times and saw no speed increase so I left it where I saw the last speed jump.

The rock it's self is not small so click coverage is actually being covered by two or three clicks. It all depends on your position and is why you want to be sitting down.

The whole process only takes like 10sec to loop so you should be covered UNLESS your not lined up right or there is someone paying attention and sitting right next to you.

Loraik

Posted: August 29th, 2005, 5:40 am

elwood
elwood's Reps:
You've said that you have harvested the rock a few times with this script. Could you elaborate on the estimated spawn times?

I've been camping it for over 90 hrs straight with no pops and no one else has taken it. :(

Posted: August 29th, 2005, 6:03 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
I have never had it pop any faster than 3 days after the last time it was lewted with a max wait time of 6 days. To my knowledge server resets do not affect the timer and reguardless of what people say I know 100% for a fact it is not on a set timer.

I do not know what the max or min. spawn time is on the rock is but can only comment on my personal experience on my server. This rock camp sucks bigtime there is no way around it.

Loraik

Posted: August 31st, 2005, 11:02 am

elwood
elwood's Reps:
I finally got it lastnight after 6 days of camping it. Unfortunatly, someone else was there and actually staring at the ground, it popped and promptly dissapered. They tried talking to me and i didnt respond so they automatically figured i was botting and reported me.

Oh well, that's the chance you take when you use these things :) I doubt SOE will do anything about it.

Posted: September 4th, 2005, 10:45 pm

redman
redman's Reps:
Next time after you get the spawn, jump around and do emotes and /say stuff in Korean or Japanese or something then camp.

RMC

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 9:19 am

slam666

Total Posts: 1184
slam666's Reps: 1
premium
Is it possible to know the exact LOC of the stone and where you have to be sitting? Game loc would be great.

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 12:06 pm

loraik
loraik's Reps:
In my experience if the stone lasts more than 2 seconds your lucky. The "X" on my screen shot shows a real close location but not exact.

Loraik

Posted: September 6th, 2005, 5:20 pm

tault_discoduck
tault_discoduck's Reps:
elwood (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I finally got it lastnight after 6 days of camping it. Unfortunatly, someone else was there and actually staring at the ground, it popped and promptly dissapered. They tried talking to me and i didnt respond so they automatically figured i was botting and reported me.

Oh well, that's the chance you take when you use these things :) I doubt SOE will do anything about it.

were you there first? if so, then they got balls trying to ninja your spawn, and then turn around and report you... Theres no rule that states your required to respond to other players tells. I'd put em on my friends list, and annoy them every chance I got.

Posted: September 29th, 2005, 1:44 am

bitflux
bitflux's Reps:
Anyone had someone bring a group of mobs over infront of the tree?

i made my own harvester with the built in macro util with XU and i was just sitting there watching it click and some guy comes up with a few mobs on him and i started attacking it haha. After LU13 they are no longer locked, or have been called for help.

btw im too scared this will happen again to leave it afk so it doesnt really do me much good.

also you can use "f" key to do default actoin insted of double click

Posted: September 29th, 2005, 4:09 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
Yeah with the combat changes you really have to look at the options...

Loraik

Posted: October 19th, 2005, 7:53 am

tault_l0cke
tault_l0cke's Reps:
any particular resolution to run this at?

windowed or non-windowed?

thanks in advance,

l0cke

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online