taultunleashed logoWhere to macro and at what lvl : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

Where to macro and at what lvl : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions

Posted: February 6th, 2005, 2:47 pm

tault_modepc
tault_modepc's Reps:
After getting Pickled's great script to work i found myself at a loose end as of where to use it.
So far, at lvl 23, every spot i try either gets me no xp or gets me killed fast.
As it could be possible that others are having this troble, i thought it might be a good idea to start a guide of suitable macroing locations and lvls.
So if you have gotten the script to work, could you please post where you use it and your chars info.
Thanks

Posted: February 7th, 2005, 9:39 pm

tault_loraik
tault_loraik's Reps:
I haven't tried that macro yet (addicted to tradeskillz macro) BUT I am going to guess that this is going to be a great low lvl macro because at lower lvls you seem to beable to do more damage to mobs than they can do to you.

A guess at locations for you is in maybe 1 or 2 more lvls the cadavers, snakes and bears left of ZI in Nek (all solo mobs) will be the bomb location.

I haven't looked at the macro yet though so just guessing.

Loraik

Posted: February 25th, 2005, 5:36 pm

tault_koolg443
tault_koolg443's Reps:
I found out that soe cut my tradeskilling of completly i was making some stuff with my tradeskill macro and all of a sudden it stop making it and i cant even create anything nothing pops up when i click on create button hmmm?
Does anyone have the same problem? If so pls let me know :-)

Posted: February 26th, 2005, 1:27 am

tault_prowling1
tault_prowling1's Reps:
Nope I was just using the .mac this morning.

Posted: February 26th, 2005, 5:00 am

tault_nuad
tault_nuad's Reps:
koolg443 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I found out that soe cut my tradeskilling of completly i was making some stuff with my tradeskill macro and all of a sudden it stop making it and i cant even create anything nothing pops up when i click on create button hmmm?
Does anyone have the same problem? If so pls let me know :-)

It sometimes happens that the client get stuck, simply camp, restart and proceed.

Posted: February 26th, 2005, 6:08 pm

tault_pickled
tault_pickled's Reps:
23-28 goto the very top of the steps tower in Nek Forest where the skeletons patrol (All solo (23-25 level)).

Turn of auto follow mode, and park your toon for a few days at the right hand side :]

I got from 23-28 in about 2-3 days there, make sure to have about 3000 arrows if you are non caster.

You may attract a lot of attention from nosey people and probably be reported about 20 times (I got some tells from people asking why I spun 40 degrees perfectly, needless to say I was fast asleep - hehe :P ).

But so far GM's haven't bothered there !@#$%^&* and I was still parked there.

Of course I dont really give a !@#$%^&*, as a point of interest I had an Alchemist parked up in the same tradeskill zone every single day for about 3 weeks from 1-50 and ignored about 3500 tells asking why I am always there and if I was a bot, needless to say I'm still not banned - truth is you will only get banned if you are causing a nuisance to others, or using dodgy offset hacks (like the offset for running at 100mph ;) - otherwise they dont seem to bother their !@#$%^&* :)

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online