taultunleashed logoxunleashed crash : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 3
newtopic  postreply
 [ 42 posts ]  Previous  1, 2, 3
blue large dot

xunleashed crash : EverQuest 2 Premium Discussions - Page 3

Posted: July 30th, 2007, 1:36 pm

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
would be nice if you just create a totally new acount just tempoary so i can just test it fast and then we know for sure

Posted: July 30th, 2007, 1:52 pm

blanter
blanter's Reps:
Have you tried unlocking your registration? I just did and found the following message. See the image below. Makes me wonder if there is a username of flipmodecom or blanter still in use where this database is. Maybe there is an instance of me not clearing?

Can you check on it Tault_admin?

Update: I was able to finally clear all registrations (according to the XUnleashed program). I had to remove registration for every combination of username and password I have had over the past couple weeks. Really odd behaviour. Please do still check any registrations/instances of me not clearing please Tault_admin. :)

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: July 30th, 2007, 2:29 pm

blanter
blanter's Reps:
I fixed it!!!
I had my username reset to the original name when I registered and then set my password to what it was originally. I then unlocked every instance of my registration, all combinations of my username/passwords I ever used here. I then exited and restarted XUnleashed and then locked with my current/original username and password! Make sure all registrations are all unlocked and then enter your current. It took some tinkering but I did it! I did it!
<--- insert TUBucks over there :lol:

Posted: July 30th, 2007, 10:30 pm

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
i dont really get you there, you want me to change password, unlock the key ? unlock registartion key i cant use more this month it tells me... please tell me step by step

Posted: July 31st, 2007, 2:00 am

blanter
blanter's Reps:
Ok, first make a list of all of your usernames/passwords you have used since registering (or in your case, your usernames/passwords prior to your username change and leading up to your current username/password).

Example (follow me closely):

When registered, I was username1/password1:
    username1/password1

Then I changed my password:
    username1/password2

Then I changed my username:
    username2/password2

Then I changed my password again:
    username2/password3

And now I changed my username and password back to when I registered:
    username1/password1

Collect all of your usernames/passwords then continue to below.

Now that we have a list of usernames/passwords, open XUnleashedTest.exe and click the "Registration" tab. Enter all combinations of your usernames/passwords you collected above and then click "Unlock Registration" for each. It may tell you invalid username/password, but keep trying all combinations you have used recently (even prior to getting this error).

Your goal is to have the "Expiration Date" not showing your valid date range. Once you get all of the usernames/passwords unlocked and "Expiration Date" is not showing an expiration date, exit XUnleashed and launch XUnleashedTest.exe again. You may have to exit and launch XUnleashedTest.exe and try unlocking registrations a couple times to sucessfully unlock all of your registrations (that is how it seems it went for me).

Once you launch XUnleashedTest.exe and there is no "Expiration Date", enter your current username and password and click "Lock Registration". Then exit and relaunch XUnleashedTest.exe.

Take note, I had my username and password changed back to what they were when I registered and then I locked my registration. This worked for me and you may need to do the same.

Let me know if you get this fixed or if you need more help/explanation from me.

Posted: July 31st, 2007, 6:21 am

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
ok i just unlocked it and locked it again as i have tested milions of times and it worked for me now so i dont know if Tault and co did something... But it doesnt matter, it works now :)

Posted: July 31st, 2007, 7:11 am

blanter
blanter's Reps:
Hooray!

and again... :lol:

I fixed it!!!

<--- insert TUBucks over there

Posted: July 31st, 2007, 7:29 am

nahoj
nahoj's Reps:
hehe to bad that eq2 is updated right now and with our luck eq2service need an update so we cant use it right now ;)

Posted: July 31st, 2007, 9:36 am

blanter
blanter's Reps:
You know I just seen someone updated to patch 37 and said HarvestBot still works. Maybe we will be lucky (wyvernx too). :)

Posted: July 31st, 2007, 12:13 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Blanter create a new topic and name it correctly then pm so i can add this to the faq. And yes ill give you some points. PS no more name switches now haha.

Posted: August 1st, 2007, 1:57 am

blanter
blanter's Reps:
I will today. After I complete this I will move on to my other task you requested. ;)

Posted: August 1st, 2007, 8:36 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Sounds good :). Someone is working towards a lifetime account haha.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online