taultunleashed logo[CLOSED] 3-5 Plat per hour for coercers : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 11 posts ] 
blue large dot

[CLOSED] 3-5 Plat per hour for coercers : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: July 24th, 2006, 11:39 pm

dazlpro
dazlpro's Reps:
No exploit or anything, but I thought Id mention this anyway. Some of you may not know that when soloing mobs with 1 or more arrows up, you get an increased chance for a chest to drop.

In the Bonemire, on Cacatoxic, there are lots and lots of one arrow up mobs.

Here's the deal;

Go to Ravasect Isle, and charm a Corpse Flame. Having M1 charm help a LOT!, since it increases the dmg output of your pet by a factor 3ish in comparison to Adept 3.

Take the pet to Cacatoxic and start slaying the mobs there. Skip the ^^^, theyre not worth it. You will be killing like 2-3 mobs a minute. You will have a lot of chests drop there, all with loot worth 5-11 GP.
After an hour or something, call back to sell you stuff and repeat=)

Also grab the ?'s on the ground here. Some sell for decent gp also.

So in short;

* Get Master 1 Domination
* Grab a Corpse Flame
* Kill at the Cacatoxic till your bags are full
* Collect the ?'s on the ground too.
* Sell and repeat

I guarantee you that you will make 3-5PP per hour.

Now other classes like wizards can kill there very quickly also, so they could do this also. I just think no class can match a coercer with a decent pet=)

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 5:00 am

broadband8000
broadband8000's Reps:
I tried this zone, with a lvl 70 fury and 70 Zerker.

We wiped all very easy prolly killing at a rate of about 6 mobs a min.

The loot rate seemed normal, and not as good as other areas like guardian isle, of in TT on gazer isle or Ravesect.

So maybe I am missing something here, but seems to be normal drop rate to me.

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 10:42 am

dazlpro
dazlpro's Reps:
broadband8000 (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
I tried this zone, with a lvl 70 fury and 70 Zerker.

We wiped all very easy prolly killing at a rate of about 6 mobs a min.

The loot rate seemed normal, and not as good as other areas like guardian isle, of in TT on gazer isle or Ravesect.

So maybe I am missing something here, but seems to be normal drop rate to me.

Yes you are missing something. Let me explain. If you SOLO you'll get an increased drop rate on mobs with arrow up=) Only works if you solo. If you duo the drop rate is reduced significantly.

On that specific spot there are a lot of one arrow up mobs, that can almost be one shotted by the Corpse Flame pets (nuking for 8k).

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 11:53 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
moved to submissions

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 12:09 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
Why? If he/she is premium shouldn't it be in exploits or guides?

Posted: July 25th, 2006, 12:19 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
All it requires for a premmy is one yes from another premmy. And messages tend to be read more inhere for yays / nays :)

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 12:58 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Don't have a high enough level coercer to try this. Anyone willing to give it a go?

Posted: July 28th, 2006, 12:11 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
If they are 1 ^ mobs you don't have to have a coercer. I don't a coercer but I'll check it out tonight if I can.

Posted: July 31st, 2006, 10:23 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
I killed a small number of mobs right by the cloud station. No body drops and no chests. I only did this for half hour and it could be that it was just bad luck at that time.

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 7:16 am

skavies
skavies's Reps:
I can't confirm or deny a higher drop rate per kill on realy any creature, but the speed at which you kill may be what he's thinking is a higher drop rate.

Reently, I've been doing the level 15 (13?) orc writ in commonlands with a level 18 shadowknight, and a level 18 necromancer. The shadowknight seems to be getting a hell of a lot more chests, but i'm fairly sure that's because I aggro 6ish orcs before I kill any, so I get a chest with just about every combat. The necro only aggros 1 set of them at a time, so rarely gets chests-but both of them earned about the ssame amount of money there doing writs through all of level 17.

The orc's in question are level 12-13 with the batches of 2-3 of them haveing i believe 1 down arrow to compensate for not being solo creatures. The efficiency of kills the shadowknight has on them (takeing out large groups) makes it "seem" like an exploit with how fast he was getting money, so I'd have to guess that the coercer is just at a prime level for quickly killing large amounts of creatures at his exploit area.

Posted: August 10th, 2006, 10:55 pm

foil_ball_boy
foil_ball_boy's Reps:
hmm did this for a while, not really workin out, seems about the same drop rate as solo no arrows mobs

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online