newtopic  postreply
 [ 13 posts ] 
blue large dot

4 Exploits - Read : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 6:05 am

liquidfusion17
liquidfusion17's Reps:
-- [ See Through Walls ] --

Simply type /cl_lod_scale -1 in your chat, This will remove walls allowing you to see mobs in near-by rooms. To fix it back to normal, simply change the -1 to a 1.

-- [ Farm Relic with only 2 people ] --

This requires Death-Toll access, Flameshield, a decent healer (preferably shaman), and a decent Tank or DPS class (Im a swashbuckler). Zone into Deathtoll then hit the power button on your modem, Run to the wall, Push button again, remove the wall, push button again, now proceed right (hugging the wall) until you have a big rock infront of you, jump up on the rock and stay. Have your group member then do the same trick to make it to where you are. Then you can simply fight the droags around the circular area. Some of them drop in about 2-3 hits even though they are x4 epic. Evac or make your way back out of the zone (the same way you made it in) or die. Zone out and repeat. You should not get a lockout timer if you do it right.

-- [ Pulling Named w/o Adds ] --

This requires anyone that can summon a pet, Simply get a /target of your named then have the pet's owner send the pet on the mob, and then have the owner pull the pet back. The named will chase the pet right back into your group. Just keep an eye out on how far you do this, If its too far your Named will reset.

-- [ Training Trick ] --

This requires you to play your game in windowed mode, Auto-run past an aggro mob, Once the mob is on you rightclick the title bar of the window (the one with minimize, restore, close). Hold down the rightclick and you will ghost mobs. Mobs will continue to run straight as you are standing in your spot still... If you let-go at the right time (about when it says this isnt worth any xp / loot), the mob will run back towards you non aggro allowing you to pass it and continue.... It takes time to master but is useful for farmers, specially wizards.

REPLYS:
Seeing how I cant reply, I guess I will just add them down here...

Im on a router as well, so for the training trick I have a firewall program with my anti-virus (McAfee 2007), With the firewall it has a "lockdown" feature which shuts off ALL internet access to all programs on my computer, I simply turn on lockdown, run to where i need to and then turn it back off. This lets me pretty much shut my internet on / off. Best way i thought of doing this via router. As far as timing I have never failed at it yet, maybe im lucky???

As to the wall trick, If you type /target <mob> your character will target that mob, if they are in target range... So I will use Sothis as an example. In the Drake room in HoF If you stand near the door that heads towards Sothis, You can do /Target Sothis (PuNcTuAtIoN matters). Then send the pet on him, This way you can fight sothis in the drake room, burn him then proceed back up the steps that lead down to the drake room that is the reset point for the Sothis Adds. They will glitch through the wall and then reset... Enjoy.

As to fjimmy123, Deathtoll has a few glitched mobs that die in literally 3-4 hits, They have less HP then some triple downs.... Not sure perhaps sony never buffed them up, But they do drop relic You can actually solo them but you can not solo everything thats why you go with a healer, Trust me I have done quite a few relic runs with just 2 ppl, and I have solo'd it a few times, But I cant solo all the mobs just certain ones. Perhaps when / if I get membership I will post the exact names of those mobs, Give the coords and make a video on howto do this....

Do I need to post more tricks like this to get access? I know a few more but I gotta save something for when I have membership

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 2:36 pm

tault_roofles
tault_roofles's Reps:
I thought they were good. And well-written too.

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 2:49 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can premium members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 4:12 pm

nearlight
nearlight's Reps:
yeah on the see walls

Posted: January 5th, 2007, 4:43 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays 2 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Posted: January 8th, 2007, 8:21 pm

seph55
seph55's Reps:
i say yeah to everything but the relic farming (couldn't get somone to help)

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 12:17 am

lilfisher

Total Posts: 6810
lilfisher's Reps: 63
2 yay 0 nays
1 more yay to confirm
3 more nays to lock

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 5:09 am

ozeana
ozeana's Reps:
--
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
-- [ Farm Relic with only 2 people ] --
-- [ Pulling Named w/o Adds ]
--

yay on the above two

Posted: January 9th, 2007, 10:54 pm

Tault_admin

administrator
Mod in Training
ugh this is to confusing liquidfusion17 do this. Make diff posts for each exploit and post in submissions so we dont have to deal with half yay and half nays then you can get prem and points to for extra ones.

Posted: January 13th, 2007, 3:44 pm

un0riginal

Total Posts: 123
un0riginal's Reps: 28
Active User > 50 Posts
premium
Tault_admin .. are posters able to get back into their topics? Looks like he has another topicwith all the same details.

Either way yes to all but farming, not had chance to test that one yet.

So we have
[Relic Farming] stylus=yay, glibskunkie=yay,
[See Through Walls] nearlight=yay, seph55=yay, glibskunkie=yay, un0riginal=yay
[Pulling named w/o adds] seph55=yay, stylus=yay, glibskunkie=yay, un0riginal =yay
[Training Trick] seph55=yay, stylus=yay, un0riginal=yay

However
Tault_nazeroth (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
Training Trick is one we already know of though.

Also pulling nameds without adds is common knowledge.

So for the last two nothing, see through walls I would say give him something, and we need to wait on a third confirmation for relic farming.

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 9:38 am

dandersen
dandersen's Reps:
yay for all. its just too awesome i got a verry good idea now thx to liquid :)

Posted: January 22nd, 2007, 11:40 pm

lordus
lordus's Reps:
Also "yes" for all.

Posted: February 5th, 2007, 11:51 pm

fjimmy123
fjimmy123's Reps:
The DT dont work anymore, mobs where changed to real epic encounters now

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online