taultunleashed logo[CLOSED] Easily killing higher levels (summoner types) : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 6 posts ] 
blue large dot

[CLOSED] Easily killing higher levels (summoner types) : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: July 31st, 2006, 6:35 pm

mhcookie
mhcookie's Reps:
When you have a pet that you can send in to do attacks *or if you have ways of holding a creature in place while dealing damage) you can easily get full experience without having to kill them completely.

When killing a creature with a pet, stand next to a guard, and send the pet to attack any creature in view (yellows are best bet, or else the pet dies too soon) you need to get the creature that you want to kill to at least 50%, after that you can call the pet back with "backoff" or have it die, either or. The creature will then run at you and the guard will kill it, giving you FULL experience for the kill, along with access to looting. very helpful whereever there are guards!

-MHC

-hope this helps.

This WILL work for any class, just the reason that the put the mobs farther away is just that..so it is impractical becasue the guards are so much further away...with a pet you can send it much much further away and make it more worth while becuase it also returns much quicker than running

Also, I am aware that some of the mobs that are in range are not of the best experience, which is why this is most helpful for lower-level characters (ex: Sunken city for higher quests (like spectral essence) or Commonlands (killing those snakes for that one quest..)
its all just perspective

since some people can find a use for it, could I possibly get some credit or somthing please? :D i honestly can not afford an account right now...

Last edited by Guest on August 1st, 2006, 2:17 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 6:25 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Pretty basic info, and why wouldn't it work for ANY class? Why can't a fighter run up, deal 50% dmg then run for a guard?

Also, SOE took note of this advantage long ago. Thats why you'll find it hard to locate an area that has guards AND mobs are are either good experience or provide good loot.

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 8:04 am

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
This was posted some time ago also.

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 1:46 pm

llamapoopy
llamapoopy's Reps:
only place i can think of that would work would be in TS where the bridge is, because the centaurs run at the guards.

Posted: August 1st, 2006, 1:47 pm

apoc69
apoc69's Reps:
It probably would work with guards in PoF also.

Posted: August 25th, 2006, 11:52 pm

foil_ball_boy
foil_ball_boy's Reps:
i thot they nerfed this a while back? oO

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online