taultunleashed logoEasy guild status : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 5 posts ] 
blue large dot

Easy guild status : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: August 12th, 2005, 7:47 pm

zeekydoog
zeekydoog's Reps:
If you're high enough to grey out the boat ride to zek, this ride is a great place to farm the status items to turn in for guild status. The harpooners that spawn near the grappling hooks spawn very quickly, almost as soon as you kill the previous group, and seemingly indefinetly and quite often drop status items. The other night i turned in about an hour and a half of work and got 10000 personal status, don't know what that translates to in terms of guild status as I am not a patron, but i'm sure that it would be quite a fair amount for the time invested. The status items dropped from these mobs will be fighter and scout, and drop at a fair rate, more than what I've seen drop in that amount of time anywhere else anyway.
Edit: In response to the first, uh, response... Of course Heritages are going to give you a higher output for your time, but there are only 22 of them, I for one have done all of them that I plan on doing (not wasteing an ebon) and when those are done you're left with few options to get status.

Last edited by Guest on August 14th, 2005, 12:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 4:30 pm

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
I think you'll find that the reward would be higher hunting for heritage quests, in both status and loot.

Posted: August 13th, 2005, 5:12 pm

malnical

Total Posts: 4
malnical's Reps: 0
Tested it out today, got like 30 T2 status items in an hour, but it looks like its based off the idea that the zones have an average and the longer you are there killing mobs the less chance you have of getting loot, well, over all the chance is the same but it goes from high chance for loot to begin with to an avergae of like 40 percent over time. if you do this you will see it good loot for like 30mins then you'll start seeing a couple groups with no loot, then after an hour 1 in 3 will have loot. etc etc.
if you do it go for 45mins to an hour zone out then come back in the zone will have reset your chances of getting loot.

Posted: August 14th, 2005, 12:26 am

Tault_nazeroth

Total Posts: 1390
Tault_nazeroth's Reps: 1
premium
Think its worth prem access though? I'm thinking not.

Posted: August 14th, 2005, 10:31 am

tault_eq_muse

Total Posts: 100
tault_eq_muse's Reps: 0
Active User > 50 Posts
I think it's handy, but by itself, not premium-worthy. Just MHO.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online