taultunleashed logoEQ2 Cheats - Infinite 4 Hour 10% potions for all types of XP : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 Cheats - Infinite 4 Hour 10% potions for all types of XP : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: May 14th, 2010, 9:53 pm

tstowe

Total Posts: 6
tstowe's Reps: 3
So.. I'm moving a ton of collection items (I'll post a plat guide for TU bucks later and if people donate some I'd be happy to speed that up) to an alt and I have random Masters and items mixed in because I'm just a pack-rat and don't sort items when it comes to storing stuff. I noticed that I had some Lore collection items and identified those quickly and moved them out and moved a bag to my shared bank. I logged onto my alt and noticed that there were 3 XP potions in the bank. I looked at them and opened up the marketplace, trying to remember where they'd come from. They are the 100 Station Cash potions which equate to about $1 each in US dollars.

I typed /claim and opened up the claim window and look at all of the items I'd claimed and noticed two items - Pack Of The Wayward, which has a limited number of claims and 50% XP potions and a Potion Of Fleetness. I looked at the titles of the potions and they are lacking the I after the name on the other potions. I then noticed the claim item "Universal Trial: Green Journeyman's Cloak & Potion Pack" and examined it. There I saw the potions I had moved between my main to my alt and I remembered vaguely claiming it awhile ago to get the cloak for the speed boost. Now, these potions were likely once no-trade and I theorize that when the Marketplace came the devs in their infinite wisdom flagged them as Heirloom and No-Value to make them fall in line with the other potions in the marketplace, regardless of the logic there. I looked at the claim item and cheered to myself. It is claimable One Per Character!

I quickly camped to character select and create a character on my server with a random name. I then claim that item, run to the bank and deposit the potions in a bag there. I delete that character, create another and do the same. Voila, I have 2 of each potion type which add 10% experience for 4 hours! - AA XP, Crafting XP and Adventuring XP kind of XP potion.

So in summary:

1x 4 Hour +10% AA XP pot
1x 4 Hour +10% Crafting XP pot
1x 4 Hour +10% Adventure XP pot

Create a character on your server with your main character or create 2 characters on 1 server.

Put a bag in the bank if you want (not needed).

Claim the "Universal Trial: Green Journeyman's Cloak & Potion Pack

Find a banker.

Open your inventory

Unpack the pack by right clicking on the item and then left clicking on unpack. Make sure you have 4 slots in your inventory for the items to go into or move the overflow directly into the bank if you don't.

Click on the banker

Move the items to your shared bank. They do stack so you will be able to drag them on top of the same type of item.

There are the items:

1xFlask Of Tradecrafting I

1xFlask Of Advancement I

1x Flask Of Adventuring I

Trash the Green Jouryneyman's Cloak or just leave it there in your inventory. When you delete the character, it won't matter.

Delete the character.
For more, repeat.

Posted: May 14th, 2010, 9:55 pm

tstowe

Oh, and mods please lock this post to non-paying users like me because it's pretty decent info.

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 12:23 pm

grizzly09

Total Posts: 5
grizzly09's Reps: 2
premium
Again Very common info and again all over open channel talk in many servers. Perhaps why you dont see it here.

Posted: May 15th, 2010, 6:54 pm

tstowe

Interestingly enough, I haven't seen this or my other post in chat channels as you've claimed and I play around 12 hours per day on Unrest and AB. I've seen level 1s and 2s and tens in high level dungeons but no one wants this nerfed. I shared it as I found it with the one member of my 500 account guild that plays the most on AB - the guild leader (the most populated PVE server) and he'd never seen it. I think it's feasible that it can be noticed by most anyone but most people wouldn't see it. It isn't working as intended - if it was, they wouldn't have $1 potions in the Station Cash Marketplace.

Posted: May 19th, 2010, 5:51 am

rjl042165

Total Posts: 21
rjl042165's Reps: 0
Not all accounts get the option to claim the universal trial thing. I'm pretty sure that it is only the new trial accounts. I can't claim it, but I've had my account since EQ2 came out

Posted: September 10th, 2010, 7:58 am

linkzx

Total Posts: 182
linkzx's Reps: 7
premium
This is tested and actually works for me thank you tstowe

Posted: September 18th, 2010, 1:31 am

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Moved to confirmed.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online