taultunleashed logoEQ2 Guides - Coercer - Powerlevel T6-T7 (premium request) : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 7 posts ] 
blue large dot

EQ2 Guides - Coercer - Powerlevel T6-T7 (premium request) : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: September 18th, 2007, 4:37 pm

elnachos

Total Posts: 2
elnachos's Reps: 1
premium
This is the way how I as coercer made 7 levels in one single day, with two friends in team afking with autofollow on me:

During night some kind of event mobs spawn at the southern road of New Tunarea. They are vampires which will attack any elf mob on sight and nuke for a constant amount of damage of at least 18k (30k crits). So all you have to do is charm one of these vampires, set /pet ranged and clear the whole elf camp. You will be able to kill every single dark red ^^^ with solely two hits, which will also get you a nice amount of cash (four master drops due to the fast ^^^ kills in one day). A single ^^^ fight will take ~6s. As mentioned, this will solely work vs. elves, all other mobs are immune to their special ability. But that's not much of a problem since the camp is crowded by elf mobs.

Even though it is definitely not intended that these mobs are charmable, you don't break the eula in any way, so no need to worry for getting banned by powerleveling.

EDIT:

Ok, I will now try to explain it better:
1) This is performed as coercer with Master I charm - it does NOT matter what level the charm has, it is much more important what rank it has. So level 47 Master I charm will do much more damage than level 61 Adept III charm. I don't know anything about necros, so it might be the case that their charm isn't as strong as the one of coercers. However, as coercer I can confirm that the vampires kill any ^^^ elf with two hits with M1 charm, which is ~4-6 seconds to recast=~6 secs/kill.

See screenshots: The dot that's on the mob ticks every 6 seconds:
Pic 1=chatlog, Pic2+3=fight of chatlog, so one tick in between both nukes. As you can also see, it is a constant damage at every mob:
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))
(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

2) Set the pet on /pet ranged. This will make the pet go melee ONLY when he is close to the opponent, so all you have to do is keep the mob away of you by rooting/stunning/snaring or whatever so your pet will nuke whole time instead of autoattacking.

3) Most vampires solely spawn during night. An exception are the ones at the southern road - they are here during day instead. There are a couple of different spawn locations, see map and screenshots for two: (there are more though).

Location 1:
Location 2:

Last some other random fight pics:

Last edited by elnachos on September 20th, 2007, 3:54 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: September 19th, 2007, 2:15 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
Can members say yay or nay to this being moved to a confirmed section.

Posted: September 19th, 2007, 10:55 pm

flemer
flemer's Reps:
Not sure really if I found the right mobs, not much information given.
The guards outside the graveyard become vampires during the night, I charmed one of these (using my 70 necro) & set it on some lvl 63^^ elves opposite. While the vampire pet did do a decent nuke - about 25% of the mobs health, it then ran in to melee, firing off another nuke a bit later. The fight was over quickly, but then they usually are with my mage pet. The vampire did hold agro even over my tank pet, but this meant I had to keep it healed against ^^^ elf mobs, which took well more than 6 seconds to take down with 2 pets.

Maybe there's another batch of vampires somewhere, with a better nuke, didn't check what damage they did put out, or perhaps taking the vampire back into the main city where the elves are lower level would yield better results, past all the see invis guardian thingys.

I'd give a yay, although more information would have been nice. Such as a /loc.

Posted: September 20th, 2007, 2:14 pm

Tault_admin

Total Posts: 29974
Tault_admin's Reps: 1444
administrator
Mod in Training
1 yays 1 more to move to confirmed
0 nays 3 more to lock this topic

Posted: September 21st, 2007, 6:56 am

wired203
wired203's Reps:
yay works a treat and is the best submission I have seen in some time.

Posted: September 21st, 2007, 9:26 am

flemer
flemer's Reps:
Can I say yay again, way too MUCH information after the edit.
I'll agree, best submission I've seen in ages, and I guess there is a big difference in necro vs coercer charm so my testing wasn't going to show accurate results as it was written for coercers.
Nice one.

Posted: December 18th, 2007, 12:44 am

trill16

Total Posts: 27
trill16's Reps: 0
Great guide, though it could be better.
Yay because it serves it purpose and is accurate.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online