taultunleashed logoitem links : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

item links : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 1:47 pm

foil_ball_boy
foil_ball_boy's Reps:
hey, this really wont help you advance in the game much, but its just fun to mess around with.
so first, imma tell you how to get any link in the game, then im gunna show ya how to link that so it looks like you linked it, then i'll show ya how to change the name of the like so its like (robe of invoker --> kickass mofo robe)

ok first, /join crushbone.linky this is a link bot chat channel. they send a tell to "/tell crushbone.linky getitem <itemname> -c" he will give you the item link in the chat channel.
now to be able to re-link these items, yuo go to your logs and the link of the item will be something like \aITEM 1387101540 <itemname>:<itemname>\/a so to be able to link the item ingame all you gotta do is copy and paste it into your chat box.
and to change the name of the item you just have to change the SECOND name so \aITEM 1387101540 <itemname>:<*itemname*>\/a change the name of the one with the *'s then copy and paste this and it is anything you want.

like i said, not real useful, but its just fun to have. i'll try and compile a whole bunch of links into a notepad doc or sumthin later

**EDIT** ok since i cant post the answer to your question(s) in a new post i guess i'll just answer em down here =P

ok for the logs, make sure once you log on in game type "/log" or "/log on" then it shld say sometrhing like you are now logging your game log or sumthin like that. then to acess them go to your eq2 folder then logs, then your name mine is this: C:\Program Files\Sony\EverQuest II\logs

Last edited by Guest on October 2nd, 2005, 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Posted: October 2nd, 2005, 2:29 pm

garrett12

Total Posts: 3
garrett12's Reps: 0
i now this might be a noob question because i am but what do you mean when you say go to your logs and paste. what logs do you mean

Posted: October 3rd, 2005, 6:30 am

kayerquano
kayerquano's Reps:
srry to burst ur bubble but this is old stuff and has already been posted

Posted: October 3rd, 2005, 7:13 am

loraik
loraik's Reps:
I really don't think he was in a bubble kayerquano, like most of the people new to the site he is just trying to share cool info. This is a nice post that breaks down how to do it instead of just talking about how cool it is but not going into detail on how to do it like so many other posts.

Alot of people have no idea what is up here and are simply trying to gain access without spending money.

Loraik

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online