newtopic  postreply
 [ 4 posts ] 
blue large dot

Kiyoshi - Speed Modification : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: September 28th, 2010, 3:07 pm

kiyoshiwarriors

Total Posts: 1
kiyoshiwarriors's Reps: 1
This is a private program from my own little stash. I have used it every day without any type of warning/suspension/bans. I will not guarantee you the same luck as I have had but, I am allowing you guys to use it.

What features does it offer?
Speed Modification: This is actually a dual speed modification. It has the primary speed as well as the secondary speed.

Also has two hot keys you can program to allow you to toggle on and off the read/write as well as change the speed.

What more do I need to say, I'll let screen shots speak for itself.

(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))(!empty($user->lang['IMAGE'])) ? $user->lang['IMAGE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'IMAGE')))

Tutorial:
Simply unzip it and install it. It will install into the "C:\Kiyoshi" directory. This isn't changeable because of the api.dll, kbs.dll and the kgmsx86.dll.

Open your EverQuest II game. It doesn't matter if you log into EverQuest II before or after loading Kiyoshi.

Run Kiyoshi as Administrator, this will allow it to inject itself into the selected process later.

After you have Kiyoshi loaded, if you have not loaded your EverQuest II game, simply press the refresh button after to populate the drop down list.

Select the process from the drop down list and press the select button.

This will open up the Second window which is located in the same process memory space as the EverQuest II process. This is where it gets good.

After you have Kiyoshi injected into EverQuest II, simply set your speed and check the lock and press activate.

Setting up your hotkey:
Press the Set Hotkey button and a drop menu will appear, where it says None click and simply press your key you wish to designate as that hotkey. Repeat until you have set them all up.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Posted: September 30th, 2010, 8:32 am

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
well there goes one of my eq accounts BANNED for life

Posted: September 30th, 2010, 8:55 am

damafia

Total Posts: 75
damafia's Reps: 8
Active User > 50 Posts
cheatwow: Right now I don't use any hacks or crafting programs because I am seeing what it is that I do that gets me banned. We will figure this out but for now I tell everyone to not use any of these things since SoE is on the warpath.

Posted: February 9th, 2011, 7:08 pm

bhhunter

Total Posts: 73
bhhunter's Reps: 5
MMO Lord
premium
It is not recommended to use any hacks at this point since you are now very likely to get caught. Ever since extended they have been catching pretty much everyone.

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online