taultunleashed logoLevel 50 - 80 Tradeskill Group Instansts FYI : EverQuest 2 Submissions
newtopic  postreply
 [ 8 posts ] 
blue large dot

Level 50 - 80 Tradeskill Group Instansts FYI : EverQuest 2 Submissions

Posted: July 6th, 2009, 11:04 pm

dtucker2003

Total Posts: 21
dtucker2003's Reps: 0
When Crafting the Trade Skill Instants Group Zones...

You know when you crafting these Zones you cant Just Spam the Counter Reactives to gain Progress and Duriblity, It will Fail the Item Most Times, well I have Found and Done this process bellow and i have a 18 out of 20 Success Rate now

Just a Little Background
I am useing the Profit UI - avalable at eq2interface.com

Now one the Screen You have the 6 Counters also labeled 1-6 for Quick Casting and i will refer to them by the Number only Since it works for All Crafts in the Instants Sone

1. Start a Crafting Process
2. Wait until the First Reactive Comes up.
3. Now that there is a Reactive on the Screen it Time to Counter it. Reactive # 2/5
4. To Counter it Click on the Reactive Request and the the Other 2 Remaining in the Line you have selected, Lines = Duriablity or Progress

ie. Reactive is #2 i will Press, #2, #1, #3. And now my Durablity is Shooting up, Now I spam these But they have to be Spamed in the order they were The First Time, Untill the Next Reactive.

5. Now the Next Reactive Come up say reactive #3/6 and my Duriblity is Real High i will Spam the Process Line like before.

ie. Reactive #3/6 I will press #3, #2, #1. and Keep Spaming untill the Next Reactive to Gain Massive Progess

6. Now if you Miss do the Reactive Spam Like Above you will start to Fail Fast, or if you have a Reactive Pop While in a Spam and it Turns Red, Then you must wait until the Next Reactive to Continue the Spamming....

Now I would have to say 90% fool Proof, and Works 90% of the Time

---------------------------------------------

Now I Knwo that Someone had to have posted this before however i could not Find it Right a Way so here is More Info onthe Tradeskill Instants. to make it Speedy. I solo these Zone in about 4 hours.

-When you get in the Zone
-Get the Quest
-Get the Materials
-Now that you have Started Crafting and even though you have Completed the 3 required to -Complete the Quest go ahead and Complete 12 items for each Item Need to Complete the Stages this will Autocomplete fill in the Items to Show -9 and When you turn in the Last 12 items You will have Completed all 4 Stages and be Ready in a momoent to get the Quest Rewards, and -Chest.

I will attempt to upload a Video After i get my New System Working for Screen Recording so you can Watch it.

<<<ALREADY>>>

Thanks
Hiest - Level 80 SK | LVL 80 Weapons Smith | LVL 80 Alchimest | 400 Tinker

Last edited by dtucker2003 on July 20th, 2009, 12:35 am, edited 2 times in total.

Posted: July 17th, 2009, 10:52 pm

dtucker2003

Ok, I have been Playing with the Trade Skill Instance Much more over the last several Days. I even Picked up on a Program that seems to work Great,

"WARNING: This program is Noticeable and GM's will Ban for unattened Macroing" -The only reason why it is notice is that it does the same thing over and over as many times as you want, or untill you material Runs outs.

How ever the Program can be Goten from http://www.macrocrafter.com and the Program is Called Evercraft

How to Use for the Trade skill Zones

1. Install Program as Directed by Developer
-FYI this will over right several UI options
2. Now to Set up the Recipes
-Select a Empty hotbar but the Item you wish to craft in that hotbar just like the Devolper Designe the program to work
-OK Now you will need to Set the SPAM Profile to OFF and the Reactive Profile to Duriably
- Now Look at the item to be made, it will Tell you kind of Art to use. Select the Art Requirement or you will fail all for that combine
-OK no i found if i Set it to make 16 of the item it Usally cover the 12 item requirement for the Compeletion of the to Stage 4 Like Mention above i post #1 on this thread
3. Great now that you have Created All your items need turn the Quest in.

I hope this help Any who choice to use this program. it is Great

Thanks
Hiest

Posted: July 18th, 2009, 7:32 am

cheatwow

Total Posts: 84
cheatwow's Reps: 7
Active User > 50 Posts
why pay evercraft this awesome site has crafting programs that work awesome here

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 12:39 am

dtucker2003

cheatwow (!empty($user->lang['WROTE'])) ? $user->lang['WROTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'WROTE'))):
why pay evercraft this awesome site has crafting programs that work awesome here

I have looked over this site several Times I have not found one that works with the Ease that i have used with evercraft, however i am always open to Sugestions if you have any specific programs i will load them up.

Thanks for your replay I like to see that people have read what i have put in the Thread(s)

Posted: July 20th, 2009, 2:38 am

pursuited112

Total Posts: 224
pursuited112's Reps: 24
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
I have looked over this site several Times I have not found one that works with the Ease that i have used with evercraft, however i am always open to Sugestions if you have any specific programs i will load them up.

I am not to far into crafting yet, but from what I hear, EQ2Ultra bot is pretty decent at crafting. That is if you have not tried it yet. I personally have not.

Quote about EQUltrabot:
(!empty($user->lang['QUOTE'])) ? $user->lang['QUOTE'] : ucwords(strtolower(str_replace('_', ' ', 'QUOTE'))):
EQ2Ultrabot is an all in one program that can do everything you are after. It Hunts, It Buffs, It Harvests. It is XP and Vista compatible, running on Exhume, now with CRAFTING!!! (Note You Must Have A Premium Membership to Use This Program)

You can look at it here.

Posted: August 2nd, 2009, 6:15 pm

dtucker2003

O pursuited112 forgot to Say thanks for the Info about the eq2ultrabot Thanks, i am reviewing it to see how it works on my systems,

Thanks Again man you have been a Big Help

Hiest // 80 SK

Posted: August 3rd, 2009, 5:39 pm

fallenone

Total Posts: 13
fallenone's Reps: 0
I would not use eq2ultrabot due to 2 reasons, #1. The author of the program is not quick about updating the bot when eq2 is patched,

**************(I usually wouldnt care about quickness to update when patched except he charges an additional fee to use the bot on top of your fee to be a premium member to this site which in turn should grant you access to all the bots that are available on this site.........)****************

If the bot was properly updated when eq2 was patched or at least he properly updated the forums with info on his progress fixing the bot then the additional fee could be worth it. but I have been waiting for 2 weeks for the bot to work and the only response ive gotten on the forum was a measly "im working on it" no other responses to my query's.

It seems like the author would like to update his bot at his leasure which would be completely acceptable if there wasnt an additional fee to use his bot but there is so I deem it completely un-acceptable for this to be non-working for as long as it has been.

AND #2!!!!!!!! eq2ultrabots INI FILE IS EXACTLY the same as megabots which used to get fixed regularly and was included in.......... YOUR TAULT MEMBERSHIP........ ooooooooooh...... but now there is an additional fee that you must pay to slam666 on top of your tault membership to use his bot that he copied from someone else and doesnt regularly update.

Ultimately i apologize for the flaming of ultrabot but someone needed to do it and I was glad to be the one to finally lose my patience.
(update it regularly or make it free.)

Posted: August 6th, 2009, 11:58 am

dtucker2003

Thanks for your Feedback on the Program, I am Glad that someone says what they think about Programs/Scripts MacroCrafter even though it Overrights your UI Icons for Crafting i have never had to wait more than a Hour for a Update,

I love Free stuff and I will try anything Once.......

Any Feedback Is Welcome

Thansk
Hiest

Want Advertisements After The Last Post Removed? Create A Free Account!

blue large dot Who is online